It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dead people talking on am/fm radio scanner??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I used to use a CB back in the late 80's and stuff, either a Base or a Mobile. When you have a band scanner, you pick up a lot of things. My thinking is that what the "ghost boxes" are picking up is skip. As the needle goes thru the frequencies i believe it is causing some sort of interference and is picking up "skip" from either short wave or microwave. The folks here may not have found a ghost but may have found a different way to receive voice radio signals.. Now we just need to learn how to transmit!

Bud316

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

thats a really strange story it sent shivers up my spine reading it

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by baphomet420
interesting thread...
i may try this out myself for the lulz...

anyways, i have a similar experience several times growing up that almost puzzled me..

back around 90-91 I had this GPX bookshelf cd player system..
this would only happen when i left the power on...
it did have a am/fm radio as well, but was never switched to that..
it would be switched to cd...

anyways, several times, I woke up in the middle of the night to this thing talking to me...

i could never make out what it said, but it sounded very similar to what you hear in those videos...

i always wrote it off as some kind of interference from near by planes or something...
the only part that never made sence to me is that it was switched to cd.. it should not have been picking up any radio signals... it did have a warning on the back that said according to "something" this device must accept all interferences..

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join