It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dead people talking on am/fm radio scanner??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
A few years ago I learned about EVP recordings and listened to quite a few on the net which blew my mind. But now I just recently learned about two way communications using a modified am/fm radio that sweeps the frequency. I will attempt to post a few unbelievable conversations some are having with the dead.

The last one is definitely chilling how I can imagine hordes of people standing in an abyss of darkness. The most common theme I'm hearing in a lot of these communications is the desperation and asking for help.
What's goes on there I wonder?

Today I went to a cemetery with my recorder and after asking if i could be seen I hear " yes clearly, now get out". Crazy stuff

Here is another one with this guy Stephen re-connecting the daughter of her two deceased parents who tell her they miss and love her. Outstanding stuff.

Part 2 (last vid) didn't come in but you can find it
Edit: I guess it did show up embedded. Enjoy

[edit on 20-3-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, and some neat videos too
. I have had my share of spirits contacting me and trying to communicate which is done in ways that would spin a persons mind. But I am interested in these devices some people seem to be making themselves to have real time conversation with the 'spirits'. Have you come across any how tos or step by steps on how to do this?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

This one seems inexpensive and easy enough to do; though I will say if you just wanted the experience without worrying about recording it all in a digital format, just modify the radio as he suggests...

www.youtube.com...

I've got a lot of the components, but haven't put them together. Either I'm lazy or the thought of communicating with the dead by myself at two in the morning in the office of a house in the boonies gives me the heebie jeebies. Some juju I'm just not ready to mess with yet

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Legion2112]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Yes, google "ghost box" you can also see a demonstration on how to hack one from radio shack. it looks pretty simple

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It's funny that you should bring this up.....

My sister's husband got killed in a car wreck a few months ago. Anyway, the night he got killed, she got off the phone with him at 9:15 P.M. She went to bed. Anyway, he had his wreck at 9:30 P.M that night.

He was living in Houston and she is here in East Texas, so she didn't know he had been killed until the next day. Anyway, she woke up that morning, and looked at her phone and she had a message on her voice mail. He told her that he was going to come and get her and that everything was going to be ok. The call time of the message was 11:59 P.M.

Anyway, she got the news that he had gotten killed. So, she went to Houston to make arrangements and stuff for him. When she looked at his death certificate, she said, "Wait, this can't be right!!" The death certificate said that his time of death was at 11:30. He died in the hospital!!

She took her phone and death certificate to the police station and argued with them until she was blue in the face. She said, "How in the hell could he have been dead at 11:30 P.M when he called me at 11:59P.M the night he was killed !!??" To no avail.... They said, "Mam, he died at the hospital at 11:30 P.M"

Now, to me that's some weird stuff. I mean, I do believe it can happen, but for it to happen to someone you are that close to is a bit unsettling.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
That's trippy! I beleive when we die we just go back to where we came from, but in these instances people are literally still intact with their bodies roaming around in some limbo. Some unaware and some aware that they are dead. In one video (not sure if in the ones I posted) some little girl says "he has a phone, call him"

Curious to know why some pass on and others stay behind.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112

This one seems inexpensive and easy enough to do; though I will say if you just wanted the experience without worrying about recording it all in a digital format, just modify the radio as he suggests...

www.youtube.com...

I've got a lot of the components, but haven't put them together. Either I'm lazy or the thought of communicating with the dead by myself at two in the morning in the office of a house in the boonies gives me the heebie jeebies. Some juju I'm just not ready to mess with yet

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Legion2112]

Thanks for the find, just got done watching it. If you got all the components whip something up and give it a shot and report back to us. But then again, you can't mess with the bad juju when you're out in the woods... Or you might end up a wealthy author like Whitley Strieber

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The ghost box is cool in theory, ... unfortunately I think alot of it has to do with the imagination.

I think alot of what people are getting are simply combinations of words or noises from the stations their listening too.

I think a better device would be like an auto playback recorder, ... which plays back as it's recording, maybe on a one or two second delay.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Well, I personally think he knew he had died... He had a heart attack which caused him to lose control of his car. He was still alive when they pulled him from his car. I think that the spirit is basically made of electricity or electromagnetic energy..... This is why they can mess with radio frequencies, lights, cell phones, et cetera.

I think that he was just trying to let my sister know that even though he had "died," he was ok.

As far as some spirits staying in "limbo," well, I think that different spirits are on different frequencies. Those that stay the closest to the earth's frequency are the ones that can still "mess" with us. Some of this is due to choice, some of it depends upon their spiritual development.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Check out this site where you can listen to EVP's, they have been on Coast with Art Bell numerous times over the years..

www.ghostpix.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

The ghost box is cool in theory, ... unfortunately I think alot of it has to do with the imagination.

I think alot of what people are getting are simply combinations of words or noises from the stations their listening too.

I think a better device would be like an auto playback recorder, ... which plays back as it's recording, maybe on a one or two second delay.

I partially agree with you about words being misinterpreted as ghosts however, there is no denying that something else supernatural is going on. If you watched the vids, you can see that questions are being answered. Not just once but many times and clear too. This can not be radio stations coincidentally spewing names and names and names out one after another

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Thanks for the link, checking it out now

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have used the radio shack 12-469 radio , i will tell you it is real. I have communicated with spirits, some coming in so clear and intelligible it scared me half to death. I have no idea how this works. I have also had some kind of demonic presence come thru (I say this because all it would do is continuously curse at me, saying my name).

I stopped doing this because i felt i was opening a door to the other side as weird stuff started happening in my life. I dont want to get in detail, it happened recently and im still getting over it. I think people can do this responsibly, but be very careful as to who you are communicating with.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Great, these people take no donations, don't have a book, they do everything at their own expense.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Certainly. Part of the problem with this stuff is that people mess with it without knowing what they are doing. There are people who are trained in this sort of stuff. Really, if you want my honest opinion, all of the experimenting should be left to people who are trained in this kind of thing.

It's like teenagers practicing various forms of magic and they want to go to a graveyard and evoke the spirit of Fill in the blank. Things often go terribly wrong. Then they want to go around and say, "Well, this that and the other is evil." No..... They didn't know what they were doing and they encountered something that they didn't understand.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Some of the EVPs are pretty creepy. An ominous voice saying "get out" seems to be a common theme. So I suppose we are constantly surrounded daily in our homes, work, bathroom by these entities watching our every move. Its like their realm is overlayed on our realm. But something to think about, why are the cemeteries full of spirits? Wouldn't you think the spirit would hang around the place they died? Why would they even be at the cemetery?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Certainly. Part of the problem with this stuff is that people mess with it without knowing what they are doing. There are people who are trained in this sort of stuff. Really, if you want my honest opinion, all of the experimenting should be left to people who are trained in this kind of thing.

It's like teenagers practicing various forms of magic and they want to go to a graveyard and evoke the spirit of Fill in the blank. Things often go terribly wrong. Then they want to go around and say, "Well, this that and the other is evil." No..... They didn't know what they were doing and they encountered something that they didn't understand.

I hear you. There was one youtube clip I was watching the other day. This woman was in a cemetery with her ghost box and you can clearly hear this voice tell her to F.off. She laughs and when she's done she says "Ok I'm leaving now, don't follow me home"

She seemed to know what she was doing but the don't follow me home part is probably something people should be saying IMHO

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

What bothers me about the EVP's are the children, they play many by them and it freaks me out big time...I agree they seem to be around us all the time, why they are at the cemetery is beyond me unless it's true that they are around us all the time maybe they follow us to the cemetery, yikes!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
also, here is a tip for someone using a "ghost box" - make a cardboard box wrapped with alluminum foil and put your radio device in that, make only a small hole for the cord of your output speakers. This allows you to cut out more radio frequencies and you also wont hear the ticks of certain ghost boxes. Once again use caution, make sure you say a protection prayer, call your guardian angels, etc... Whatever makes you feel safe.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
interesting thread...
i may try this out myself for the lulz...

anyways, i have a similar experience several times growing up that almost puzzled me..

back around 90-91 I had this GPX bookshelf cd player system..
this would only happen when i left the power on...
it did have a am/fm radio as well, but was never switched to that..
it would be switched to cd...

anyways, several times, I woke up in the middle of the night to this thing talking to me...

i could never make out what it said, but it sounded very similar to what you hear in those videos...

i always wrote it off as some kind of interference from near by planes or something...
the only part that never made sence to me is that it was switched to cd.. it should not have been picking up any radio signals... it did have a warning on the back that said according to "something" this device must accept all interferences..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join