It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A history of America by William James Sidis - based on reading indian wampum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Stumbled upon this page and could not stop reading. Here we find one of the smartest guys in the world, writing a history of the united states based on his ability to read wampum! This is the eye-popping history they won't teach you in school, because they do not want you to know the truth:

The red people from Manhattan Island crossed to the mainland, where a treaty was made with the Dutch, and the place was therefore called the Pipe of Peace―in their language, Hoboken.

But soon after that, the Dutch governor, Kieft, sent his men out there one night and massacred the entire population. Few of them escaped, but they spread the story of what had been done, and this did much to antagonize all the remaining tribes against all the white settlers.

Shortly after, Nieuw Amsterdam erected a double palisade for defense against its now enraged red neighbors, and this remained for some time the northern limit of the Dutch city. The space between the former walls is now called Wall Street, and its spirit is still that of a bulwark against the people.
LINK to source at www.sidis.net

From an unpublished manuscript, webbed by the family, and written by

William James Sidis (April 1, 1898 – July 17, 1944) was an American child prodigy with exceptional mathematical and linguistic abilities. He became famous first for his precocity, and later for his eccentricity and withdrawal from the public eye. He avoided mathematics entirely in later life, writing on other subjects under a number of pseudonyms. With an estimated ratio IQ of over 250, he is often cited as one of the most intelligent people who ever lived.[1]
Quoted from from Wiki

[edit on 20-3-2010 by seataka]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This has only been on the net a few years, the manuscript has never been published. I have read through this only up to the Cincinnati Conspiracy (300 pages into this) (after Shay's failed rebellion), in 1787 in Philadelphia to create a strong, autocratic, central government, after sending Thomas Jefferson to France as "ambassador" to get him out of the way, the one where they discarded the Liberty Tree logo of the 1st Republic - The Pine Tree on a Red background and adopted the Eagle...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e4f3fce0609.gif[/atsimg]

I understand why this never was published, it couldn't ever be published, the truth being known would start a revolution..

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Here is someone I knew nothing about, Fascinating.

Would like to read more but can't seem to access his book.

What else do you know about him?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaMadameDuval

That his words have kept me reading all nite...
try the main site, root index, here: www.sidis.net...

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
That is awesome. I knew about wall street and the history of the name but what fascinates me is how place seems to retain emotional memories. Is this possible? Can it actually affect people's behavior?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaMadameDuval

Not a thing... this is a situation where the TRUTH was considered unfit for publication.

The smartest guy in the room had to use a pseudonym?

The materials are a mind blower - will wake many from trance.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by seataka]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Excellent find.

A fairly accurate history as far as I've read so far, and he's got the base concepts right. This is the history I'm familiar with, the one they neglect to mention in US schools. This is the history I kept getting sent to the principal's office for mentioning, challenging the distortions my classmates were being taught.

I look forward to reading the entirety of it.

Thanks for the find, S & F for you.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

glad you like it...telling the truth has never paid well.

heres a 64 $ quote:

But, among the Penacook peoples, there was nothing known which could even remotely correspond to, or give an inkling of, any division of caste, class, or rank―probably the only completely democratic governments that ever existed in the history of the world. This was a true democracy and equality which might well prepare their country (now known as New England) for being, at all times down to the present, the cradle of the spirit of liberty

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the insight.

Learned alot!

new topics

top topics

join