It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CEO Of Disney Admits Alien Reality!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This 1995 video produced by Micheal Eisner, former CEO of Disney and narratted by Robert Urich is a no holds barred admssion of the reality of extraterrestrials visiting Earth as well as the governments role in it. It was shown unannounced and with no prior promotions in just a few cities and at differing time slots. It's never been show since. I'd love to know what you think.

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

[edit on 3/20/2010 by MissSmartypants]

Mod edit: embedded videos

[edit on 20/3/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i promise to watch it if you post a link

cant say much else until i have seen the vid

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by babylonstew

Here's the link but I can't get the second one to work. Oh well, you can get it from the first link anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Cool video, but more of an advertisement than any real knowledge learned. The same abductees are interviewed and Steven Greer makes an appearance. Robert Ulrich is cool though.

Thank you for sharing this video.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Well actually the video was made under the guise of being an announcement for the then new Disney attraction Tomorrowland, but that obviously turned out to be a very minimal part of the video, with most of the video being spent on disclosing the alien reality.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I didn't watch the video, but I just have to ask...Why would the CEO of Disney know of an alien conspiracy? What would really give him that "in" with the right people to know such a thing. If it was the CEO of Halliburton or Lockheed Martin, ok. Atleast they have a link to the whole "future tech" thing.

I don't know. It would explain all of the space/alien movies Pixar and Disney have been coming out with in the last couple of years. I think Pixar and Disney are still together, can't remember (to lazy to look it up).

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyinthemiddle

How? It was decided by the powers that be to use certain people to move along their agenda including film makers Stanley Kubrick and Steven Spielberg. Also the films The Day The Earth Stood Still and Close Encounters of the Third Kind were made at the governments request as a part of the on going Acclimation Project. President Reagan was aware of this as well.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Hmm, never heard of the Acclimation Project. As far as Reagan goes, I could see the President knowing about extra-terrestrials. Do you have any sources for the part about "The Day the Earth Stood Still or Close Encounters? Would like to read up on it.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
so far, its old news, a collection of this story and that, which most people interested in UFOlogy have probably seen before.

Interesting watch though, I recommend it. Sort of old by now, but old is actually good considering now is the days of CGs

also speaks a bit like a disney commercial, so there is some direction and capitalistic agenda...but the info is still valid.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyinthemiddle
I didn't watch the video, but I just have to ask...Why would the CEO of Disney know of an alien conspiracy? What would really give him that "in" with the right people to know such a thing. If it was the CEO of Halliburton or Lockheed Martin, ok. Atleast they have a link to the whole "future tech" thing.

I don't know. It would explain all of the space/alien movies Pixar and Disney have been coming out with in the last couple of years. I think Pixar and Disney are still together, can't remember (to lazy to look it up).

Are you unaware of the connections that Disney has with NASA? Von Braun, the rocket scientist that put the US on the moon, worked closely on a couple of projects with Disney. Look it up...interesting stuff.

Even more interesting is when you consider the paper, "The Red House Report", in combination with the fact that Von Braun was a former Nazi SS officer (brought to the US under Project Paperclip, and later made the head of NASA). The Red House Report is a key....it shows how the Nazi Fourth Reich was to be launched and supported.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Tomorrowland opened back in the 70's. Typhoon Lagoon and Pleasure Island opened in 95'.

Although Alien Encounter opened in Tomorrowland in 1994 so you may be on to something there.

Cheers

[edit on 20-3-2010 by thebulldog]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

One thing i will point out about Reagan:

Once he had Alzheimer's in a more advanced stage, you never saw him again. Even when he was fully capable of lucid moments, we never saw him again. I think the last i saw of him was the Iran/Contra trials.

Of course, you would want to maintain the dignity of the man, a former president, if he were ill. But you would still expect some level of access, at least during the more lucid moments, and there were none.

Having worked with Alzheimers patients in my lifetime, i can tell you that, even during lucid moments you will still have mutterings and outbursts that are linked to a time gone by. It is the way the Alzheimers disease works...the mind lives in the past, with access only to older memories.

Given what he is reputed to have known (the cuddly teddy bear Reagan that was the public image is nothing like the true man, who may have been among the more evil characters in Americas history), it is understandable why they would have sheltered him away from public view.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Nice video ty for the post id almost forgotten about the Guardian case .Now im gona hafta research that . Amazing footage .

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

First about Reagan. That was too early in my lifetime to remember, so all I know is from video clips and what I have read. As for the Alzheimers, I can relate. I watched my grandmother struggle with it for 3 or 4 years. She was a nurse who worked mostly in the youth ward and most of the time she would think I was one of the children she looked after so many years ago.

Now, for Von Braun, I was aware of Project Paperclip, and of his work with NASA. I have never heard of the Red house report though, or any connection between NASA and Disney. I'll have to add that to the laundry list of search terms for later tonight.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

How? It was decided by the powers that be to use certain people to move along their agenda including film makers Stanley Kubrick and Steven Spielberg. Also the films The Day The Earth Stood Still and Close Encounters of the Third Kind were made at the governments request as a part of the on going Acclimation Project. President Reagan was aware of this as well.

That is a very big claim. I assume you have proof to back it up? I do believe in life outside of our planet. Perhaps they have even visited us. But to think that they are in collusion with world governments...that's a big leap....not an impossible leap...but big.

I would suggest that if we do have alien visitation that the governments of the world know very little about ET's purpose. I suggest that if we have alien visitation, then they are here to do nothing more than study us, just as we would if we discovered ET life.

But, hey, that's just my opinion...I could be wrong.

EDIT:

BTW, there is no admission is this video...only a discussion of possible evidence. Here is the tag line for the video from the OP:

Examines evidence suggesting the existence of life from other planets. Disney CEO Michael Eisner opens this documentary originally aired from 27FEB 95 to 26 MAR95 without advance notice to 5 U.S. cities. Narrated by Robert Urich. "Tonight we celebrate the New Tomorrowland at Walt Disney World in Florida with a television special that's out of this world. Hello, I'm Michael Eisner, head of the Walt Disney Company.”

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
My god, Former disney CEO? THE COVERUP HAS BEEN BLOWN!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Are you unaware of the connections that Disney has with NASA? Von Braun, the rocket scientist that put the US on the moon, worked closely on a couple of projects with Disney. Look it up...interesting stuff.

Bigfatfurrytexan -good point.

Theres also a 1954 U.S. Government document stating that good old Walt was a SAC contact for the FBI.

Disney was also, according to a December 16, 1954 FBI document made a SAC Contact for the FBI, which elevated him from his former position as an informant for the agency. The confidential internal FBI memo read,

"Because of Mr. Disney,s position as the foremost producer of cartoon files in the motion picture industry, and his prominence and wide acquaintanceship in film production matters, it is believed that he can be of valuable assistance to this office . . . "

Walt Disney, UFOs and the USAF.

Government Coverup of UFOs - Proven?

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

---

Very nice old-time important productions, MissSmartyPants. Gosh there's such a good group of ATS members working on and reporting UFO matters.

Decoy

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It's illegal to contact E.T.'s? Punishable by 1 year in jail and/or a $5,000 fine....? WTF?
*Deleting post about my E.T. experience..*

NOT!

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Ventessa]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Google Video Link

There you go Miss Smarty Pants,

Thanks for posting this. I thought (key word thought) I had seen this before but I have not. Thanks again Mam
S & F

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join