It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predators (2010)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Here is a sneak peek at the new Predators movie, directed by Robert Rodriguez and starring Adrien Brody and Laurence Fishburne.

It has a UK release date of the 22nd July 2010.

Bringing a couple of big names into the fray may appear attractive, Fishburne and Brody are not the first names that come to mind when selecting stars for a sci-fi actioner, maybe this one will have a little more depth to it. Although, from watching the trailer, my initial reaction is that it seems to, somewhat, resemble the first Predator film, lets hope Rodriguez brings a uniqueness to this outing as he has displayed in previous films he's been involved in and directed.

Still, I am looking forward to having my expectations, unexpectedly, fulfilled.

Total Fim: Everything we know

It's been 15 years in the making

This is no flash-in-the-pan remake, but a labour of love, more than 15 years in the making.

Robert Rodriguez apparently penned the script for a third Predator sequel way back in 1994, while he was waiting to shoot Desperado, and Fox have finally decided to make use of it.

Originally, Rodriguez had planned to revive the character of Dutch from the first film, and even met with Arnie himself to discuss a potential return.

Schwarzenneger turned it down and the script has since been revamped, but rumours persist about a possible cameo…will he be back? We wouldn’t rule it out…

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Koka]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'm not really a big fan of predator, but it looks like a breath of fresh air compared to AvP. There's a lot of promise in the preview and i wouldn't mind seeing it.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Been a Predator fan for many a year but I'm not getting my hopes up on this movie too much just yet. I did that with AVP and AVP-R and both of those movies are shockingly terrible.

As for Arnie making a cameo appearance it's probably 99.9% certain that he wont. No Arnold Cameo!

Edit to add link to the official website if anyone is interested: Predators Official Site
Not much on there at the moment but I'm sure more will be added in the near future.

[edit on 24/3/10 by Agent Venom]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Already read the screenplay. Seems really cool. Dont want to give anything away but Robert Rodriguez is not directing but only producing and the screenplay that he penned was torn apart and practically rewritten by Alex Litvak and Michael Finch. It is directed by Nimrod Antal.
IMO seems like it will be a really solid flick with non stop action.

P.S. I am def a fan of Predator 1 and 2
AVP franchise horrible

new topics

top topics

join