It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIME Magazine's Secret Societies & World Economic Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I wanted to announce to everyone interested that TIME Magazine has issued a special issue titled "Secret Societies." I didn't buy it, but I skimmed through all of it, reading bits of it. (It's like $13, so I chose not to buy it!).

The issue of course also mentions Freemasons and the idea of a NWO. They talk about one Rockefeller and say that lots of people often cite the Bilderberg group, but they neglect to even mention the World Economic Forum, which could easily be seen as a very similar meeting of world leaders of companies.

Here's a link to a page on the WEF website, which talks about the future of how issues will be dealt with in a more global way (and the problems, and how one size does not fit all):
www.weforum.org...

Here is a video from the series that starts on that page with the speaker mentioning that there will be no global government "at least in [his] time" and he even says "governments are in danger of being irrelevant":
www.youtube.com...#

Anyway, mostly I just wanted to let everyone know the issue has some good content / pictures worth looking at. Cults, All-Seeing Eye, Symbols, Skull & Bones, etc etc. At least you can skim through it next time you're in the store. I find the price kinda steep, though. Most bookstores don't mind if you read entire books, so...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
While I wouldnt trust time warner as far as I could spit, getting the word into mainstream readers is a good thing it just might provoke some to do their own internet research, although id think the story to be one of the skeptic approach that leaves the best evidence untouched, the idea may make alot of sense to those cunfused about the state of the world.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I got it, I read through the Freemasonry part, it was pretty much common sensical stuff. Nothing outrageous, not really anything interesting.

Time makes some decent books though. They did another one of these 13 dollar things called 'Your Brain: A Users Guide' that had some really interesting things in it.

I'll make a post later after I've read through the Secret Societies one.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
very interesting.........

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The best way to think of the Time magazine empire is that they are the final truth and arbiters of any publicly debated topic. Ignore them at your own peril.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Taskism

I actually bought the Your Brain: A User's Guide issue. I haven't finished reading it yet, but I like what I've read so far.

top topics

join