It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Haunting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Here is the one I was speaking of if you look at the one paint can.

i393.photobucket.com...

I tried every code to try to get the actual picture on here but it kept saying the pic wasn't there even though I'm looking right at it.

Hopefully this direct link works.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You shouldn't confuse dark with evil and death.

Darkness has positive sides as well as negatives. You can be drawn to darkness, but that does not mean you are drawn to evil. And you don't want to be a friend with every spirit that is drawn to darkness. Evil spirits are not your friend, they might pretend to be but will only harm you in the end.

There's this thing that many associate darkness with bad things, but thats wrong.

I'm for example drawn to darkness because im nocturnal. A hamster is nocturnal, so is a cat, but that doesn't mean they get along well. Nor does it mean they are evil. I did mistake beeing drawn to darkness to beeing drawn to bad things, you know all the goth stuff and devil ect. and i had a evil spirit around because of that. You can like darkness and still have a possitive mind state and don't have to like evil things.

you might want to check out my thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Can you possibly put a circle around the object as I cant see anything out of the ordinary, thanks.

P.S, If your medication is not working as well as it should I would recomend going to see your doctor.

P.P.S, same goes for your fiance. feeling drained all he time could be a sign of somthing wrong medicaly

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i393.photobucket.com...

There it is circled in red. I originally thought of the handle to the paint can connecting to the can but when I checked the whole thing was covered in tan paint with no reflective surface showing.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

We have also had trouble sleeping when we would normally sleep at night and being tired all day. I am on medication for sleep because my brain never seems to want to stop working long enough to sleep but now she's having sleep problems too and my medication hasn't been working as well lately.

Any thoughts on this?

Well I do not believe that your house is haunted. I believe that you are. I would suggest that you try meditation ona daily basis but do so with someone that knows. I would also suggest some yoga training. You do not need to be a brown rice-eating hippy to get into yoga. And the relaxation is wonderful and may assist sleep. If I may I will e-mail you with a few other ideas.

Also it may be that given all of the deaths around you one of the deceased may be trying to contact you. Again if this resonates with you you may need to go and see someone. Do not try the DIY route but see the necessary people.

The entire science of the deceased is something that the so-called western mysteries have a massive gap in.

My 2 cts.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY
My fiance wants me to mention that I have had a few instances of unexplained physical injuries. Not long ago I woke up with scratches down my upper left arm and I still have a bruise on my right foot that I have no explanation for.

She has not been physically attacked but she get the energy drain and wants to know if there is a reasonable way to keep this from happening until we get rid of whatever is causing this.

We have also had trouble sleeping when we would normally sleep at night and being tired all day. I am on medication for sleep because my brain never seems to want to stop working long enough to sleep but now she's having sleep problems too and my medication hasn't been working as well lately.

Any thoughts on this?

I'm a firm believer in the Spirit Realm, however, I feel it is responsible to consider all reasoning as to why certain things may be happening. Obviously, these are just thoughts you may want to consider before concluding that certain things maybe caused by paranormal activity.

Scratches and Bruises: Be wary of jumping to conclusions when waking up with extra scratches or bruises. Some people, while sleeping, just have a tendency to bruise or scratch themselves through various means during the night. I know I am one of these people. Sometimes I'll find bruises and scratches in places I hadn't seen the day prior, but I'm fairly certain these just occur during my usual restless sleep. The fact that you mention you aren't a very sound sleeper gives some validity to this.

Trouble Sleeping: The doctor that prescribed the sleeping meds: did he question whether you suffer from an anxiety disorder or a sleeping disorder? I have an intense anxiety disorder that would keep me up all hours of the night. It causes my mind to, well, never stop thinking over anxiety, so I was prescribed sleeping medication for a time as well. This could possibly be why you have such trouble sleeping and could easily not be connected to any spirit activity.

Other than those two particular things, and the possibility the lights may be having issues due to poor electrical wiring, I do believe something is happening to you and your fiancee. However, from what you've explained, I don't necessarily think the entity or entities are Inhuman/Demonic-at least from my first impression. Intelligent human entities also have a tendency to suck energy from people and electrical devices, especially if they are trying to communicate or become semi-corporeal. However, an entity that maybe siphoning energy from your fiancee regularly doesn't sound like a good thing. I would heed the advice of others in this thread and practice some sort of warding technique to protect her.

As for trying to get away from the entity, if it is regularly siphoning energy, I would think it would follow your fiancee since she has been such a regular source of energy for this entity. That is, of course, if it is actually due to a spirit and not the cause of some sort of undiagnosed illness or some other physical problem your fiancee my have.

I hope that helped and I apologize if I repeated anything that has been said prior.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by MissCrissi]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
dont mean to be judgmental but your situation sounds self inflicted. when you go looking for something sometimes you find it. and not everything is in your control. dont know how to help you apart from saying if you dont like what your experiencing or if a loved one is not happy maybe its time to change your perspective. just an idea, good luck with it all. i wish you the best.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I think you and yours are in real trouble. And I'm really sorry that I don't have but one suggestion: maybe there are some O.T.O Thelamites in your area who can help.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join