It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compare Contrast Essay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Screw school. I'm so sick and tired of school. It's 11:00 pm central time and I'm up writting a compare contrast essay on two Hemingway stories, and both stories have nothing in common. :bnghd: The paper's due tommorow, and the teacher hasn't helped out anyone in our class with our papers! Furthermore, we have a final project due in that class on friday, and he hasn't given us any guide lines for that project . I can't take much more school anymore, if I have to go one more week, I'm gonna
the whole school down! (jk, don't tell anyone i said that)

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Do it the way Hemingway would have.

1. Consume one bottle of absinthe, each glassful lovingly flamed and trickled over sugar.

2. Remember that compare is about similarities and contrast is about differences. Viva le difference.

3. Write till you drop, wake up, pour another glass, write again.

(This writer does not advocate underage drinking of absinthe or drinking to excess, unless school papers are about Hemingway, Wilde or Toulouse Letrec).

* wonders if Slayer has read the stories *

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Drink two shots of absinthe. Float around the room. Write. Return to school afterwards to either receive the Booker prize or get expelled.
Absinthe is weird stuff.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well, today at school, twenty minutes before class, I typed up the whole paper, and everything came to me. I didn't need to bs the thing or drink to get it done! I can't believe I acually di it.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I dare you to post it up here and have it evaluated by 10,000+ strangers.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
MaskedAvatar, I will do that when I go to school tommorow. Please keep in mind that the essay is 101% bullsh*ted.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slayer
MaskedAvatar, I will do that when I go to school tommorow. Please keep in mind that the essay is 101% bullsh*ted.

Hmmmm...

Originally posted by Slayer
I didn't need to bs the thing or drink to get it done! I can't believe I acually di it.

Whats the truth?? HUH??? HUH!?!?! HUH!?!?!
Naww...jk

new topics

top topics

join