It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timing is everything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I believe this to be one of the single, most important principals, that constantly affect all
of our lives.Truely in everything we do and say Timing is everything.
The most important fact or consideration.

In business, timing is everything

If the engine in your Ferarri Isn't timed just right it probably won't run at all.

In all of every kind of sport timing is everything, in martial arts.

It's no secret here at ATS that the study of the stars goes back thousands of years. From hubble to free standing stones. Every civilization has honored thier timing. We have always had a connection to the stars. Even for them timing is everything.

This is absolutly the case in every relationship. While size might matter. Timing is everything. I believe if someone strives to be with another person and they were just not meant to be. It will cost either or both more than they bargained for. Their timing will always be off.

Jesus even mentions the timing of everything..

Therefore Jesus told them, “The right time for me has not yet come; for you any time is right. The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that what it does is evil. You go to the Feast. I am not yet going up to this Feast, because for me the right time has not yet come.” Having said this, He stayed in Galilee. John 7:6-11
The timing of everything is truly an evidence of God.

I have noticed that keeping in mind, that timing is everything, automatically stimulates a higher sense of awareness /conciousness in me. That is to say I am far more alert behind the wheel, at work, at everything I do and I can tell you it is
from keeping that thought at the front of my mind.

Practice keeping that in focus not letting it slip. Do this long enough and it will begin to stick there. Soon you will find that thought, is always right at the front of your mind. You grab your keys to leave the house and bink, the thought comes into play and raises your awareness.

Just grabbing a towel for the shower bink" timing is evrything". Suddenly you are more aware of how you get in and out of the shower. When you go to do anything, the thought will hit you, and it wll create an alertness in you, that just might make a difference. I know it has for me. It's a form of thought conditioning.

Those out of nowhere occurences, that a lot of times, I believe, have everything to do with how alert we are and timing being everything. Are you making the connection ATS?
There are a great many tragic accidents each year, that would have been avoided, if someone was a little more aware. Just a little practice at this, I'm sure many will see what I mean.
I think this or something similar is especially suited for our women in todays
society. I just feel they can use every edge they can get.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thats an awful lot of typing just to elaborate on the commonly known fact that timing is important, eh?

And if a Ferrari (or any combustion engine) doesn't have its ignition timing to manufacturer specs, that will NOT cause it to cease its operation. Many car enthusiasts and racers tweak their ignition timing for different levels of performance by advancing/retarding the timing. So that's a bad example for your thread as it can vary quite significantly.

But I think everyone knows timing is in life is important, its common sense. Nothing new or worth mentioning in my opinion. Kind of a a waste of "time", no offense.

Edit: Typo

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Shine71]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I often end up in the right place, at the right time. For just about everything.

Do I think it's timing? No.

I'd have to say, more of a coincidence for me, when things turn out well, or not.

While I might drink coffee every morning, the time I make it isn't always the same. I make great coffee though, no matter what time I do it!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Our ways are made by God. For a long long time ago now. So its no wonder that time is everything.
Time is everything
and
Time is nothing.
You can use Time. Make it longer, make it shorter..
Look forward or look back..
Whatever.. its like the dream behind the dream.

I´m more interested into the point where you can get Time back.
Do you think that is possible?
that a way will show up again?

/only some thoughts to that thread..

Nia

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Na its more important than you know, lol.

Some things only come along once in a life, and if you do not take them, then its gone forever with no going back.

People say its common sense, but most people think its rubbish if you say it as applied to life. People are not taps, and for some timing is more important than others, and the criteria of these events and such are more important than we know.

Heck thats life, but most of you never consider anything like this.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

But I think everyone knows timing is in life is important, its common sense. Nothing new or worth mentioning in my opinion. Kind of a a waste of "time", no offense.
reply to post by Shine71

Hey I'm not offended. Thanks for taking the tIme to tell me tHAT my thrEad that is about timing, isn't even worth YOUr time.
Not like there 's a whole lot of time put into it.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

yeah.. maybe here at earth time will never come back. But guess me, into the memory time dont exist.
There every moment into our lifes is fixed and is unforgetable.

Nia
*to write shorties dont take too much time or

top topics

join