It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens- Not really a news,but an modern update.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

You are a good example of our goverment and science staff choice. Normal humans will not be informed with real proof either in science nor government issues before they are ready to let their sceptical nature or ways of thinking go.

As said, you guys are one amazing example of this
i find it very interresting. Thank you very much for your support in this,it helps the government and science to make up our mind about our future, it wont be a benefit sadly,it actually makes our own evolvement stagger.

This post is anyway ruined. But nothing is changed.

First of all. I tend to think ETs have and are visiting this planet. I can't claim it as true, as i have no proof. But it's consistent with my view on current cosmology. (that is, accurate, to a degree, obviously).

But...

Are you just crazy? or simply trolling?
Look , "pal", you call yourself a scientist and then say something expecting people to TAKE IT AS TRUE, BELIEVE ¿? WTF?
And even more! You say you have plenty of "proof", and you are a scientist, THEN SHOW IT MAN! Whats "scientific" about HIDING proof?

So STOP hiddind the truth! You big Coveruper!
Really laughable thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Surely OP...you and your intelligent scientist dont expect humans to just 'know' such things...and surely you dont expect them to just 'believe' such things.

Its not a matter of humans not being ready...and if you think that information should not be released until humans do know its truth....tell me what sense that makes.

You are making no sense.

I and many others say repeatedly that we would not have issues if there is other life...but there is no for sure evidence available to us.

Im beginning to wonder what your agenda here on ATS is....and beginning to wonder if these 'scientist' you speak of, even exists.

So you withhold information from the public...and then in another thread relate to most humans as unintelligent.

There is the probability....and many humans admit to this.

Im of the opinion, that the ones that remain skeptical, until proof is before them, are actually more intelligent then the ones that just believe with out first hand experiences of such things.

There are plenty of people that know they are more intelligent then others...and they are always sharing the information they are aware of and helping people 'see the light'.

I have experiences of a spiritual nature that I share here at ATS...I dont offer it as proof...I dont expect anyone to take my word for anything and I tell them to seek it for themselves. Personal experiences are a must in many things.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by drakus

What is more laughable that it has 5 flags.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think he (TS) is a poor jobless troll who wanted to be a scientist but couldn't make it. That is why is is claiming to be a "scientist" and is not discussing logically as a scientist would do. Instead of that he is using an authority to humuliate the view of some users like Doomdsayreflex. Poor guy. Such people just need attention and it is best to ignore them as soon as possible untill he comes with evidence or is grown up to discuss normal. Untill that we should just ignore him.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Before I "lay into you", I just want to say I enjoyed your opening post. There may be no physical proof, but for many of us that doesn't matter. We have enough "personal proof".

But the following post by you is just childish.

Originally posted by Archirvion
I have now showed your thread to my entire Science staff,and also many of my psychologist partners. They agree with that you tried very hard but failed at almost all points. Your reply is long and could actually be spared,for your own sake.

*Your* science staff? Your psychologist partners? By the way you type, errors in spelling etc., I highly doubt you're related to any "science staff" or "psychologist partners". Lies like this helps make ATS unbelievable in the long run.

I could easily turn around and make bold statements like yours too. It's easy when there's no proof being presented. "My scientific team thinks your post is bogus Archirvion."

Originally posted by ArchirvionAs the matter of fact we decide how things work and what is right most of the times yes.

I had a good laugh at this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join