It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens- Not really a news,but an modern update.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Aliens- Not really a news.

[url=http://Sumerian Source(www.fsmitha.com...)
www.sumerian.org...
www.ancientscripts.com...
www.ufo-s.us...
www.ufodigest.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
starmomscafe.com...

After research and police records someone finally took the chance of making the movie "the fourth kind". There you will find evidence related to alien research. Otherwise its a good movie.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Greatings everyone. This will be my very first short Thread here on ATS. Hope it wont be any waste of your time,because to be honest there have been MANY good informative threads about almost every single topic its even possible to even grasp at here on ATS.

I work with psychology\science on a everyday basis and have an huge interrest in history. What i work with i am always leaning and depending on FACTS,cause FACTS only have 1 single answer and its not possible to argue with it,it does not change with opinion or own thoughts,it just IS.

My short thread will this time be about Aliens. What is aliens?Something alien directly translated would be "stranger" or "foreign",but we all know that. When we humans talk about Aliens we all think about the Grey men wich we early got some flashes from our TV from the early 60s and so on,depending where in the world you live. We have always thought of it as Scary Tales and science fiction.

BUT,is it really science fiction? There are probably alot of you that knows this,but the information we get out in the media and the tv is only a very short part of what our Universe\World\Government\War situations\Politics actually goes through and have gone through. We simply read the papers watch the news go to our everyday structural work and try to show\experience love with our loved ones, and if you got the time you sometimes pick up a book and perhaps read SOME history. So what do we actually know?

Well we scientist and also historians wich very often work together with us,so we can make facts out of their discovery know alot. Let me rephrase that,we know ALOT more than the normal human beings.

So what do we really know about aliens?

Well history ( not tales,not theories),but very perfectly examined history tells us with both, headskulls\dna\fingerprints\bone structure\buildings\building teqniques\language changes,differences\holes in the earth ect ect ect..That the human race "so far proven" set their foots on this earth for 35 000 years ago. They as any other human race were having wars\politics\literature\myths\science and were able to write and communicate.

AND to be short every single race\phase and society the last 35 000 years HAS been talking about Aliens. It didnt start in the 1960s through tv by a lunatic with too much imagination, no it happened 35 000 years ago. With proof like no other,drawings for example wich happened two places at the same time in two different places on the planet between two different types of human beings withouth the option for spreading rumor or traveling by boat or ect.. with the SAME drawing description.

History itself and proof through the 35 000 years tell YOU as a human that ALIENS are a FACT. Not a theory,not a story, but FACT. Even how hard it is to understand this you just got to try,because not understanding it will not change the past and faith of others.

I ask you as a psychologist - WHY do you still refer everything with aliens as "BELIEF"??

You ask..Do you belive in aliens? ect ect ect..

Why is that,?it has nothing to do with Belief. Its a fact,they exist even if you belive it or not,and dont really care what you think.

Ill can pretend here that i am the typical sceptic---
(example beneath is written in a typical Sceptical view)

( some people were talking about the Swine flue,people were getting sick from it,died from it,I personally even saw it on the news (wich is a newer version of the brick walls and stone tablets for 35 000 years ago) but i didnt get it,i have never felt it, i would say it is a hoax,simple a trick, simply something that never existed and perhaps were just spread to scare)

Here comes the facts- IT DID HAPPEN,i didnt feel it,never experienced it,but it DID for many people happen. I cant argue with it,i might have no personal view of it,but it DID happen and it will be written in history of mankind.

The same logic works with Aliens, People HAVE experienced it,people HAVE seen it,people HAVE written it in history for the last 35 000 years.

What makes you not understand?
If you told someone about the world today to someone for 100 years ago,they would laugh at you and say"hoax hoax,coverup,hoax". Wouldnt that be frustrating for you?

You cant blame intelligence either,cause the difference in our brainusage and understanding per today compared with the 1800s have only changed some percent.

I will further investigate if this sceptical view and narrowheadness has something to do with "Fright,Unintelligence,life experience and more"

I will come back if i get any result.

For you to answer this thread, What makes it so hard for you to grasp at the advance happening of aliens? Tell me what you feel.

No need to tell the government,they allready know everything. Make people release a locked part of their brain.

Sumerian Source(www.fsmitha.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Did you purposely run words together?

Well history ( not tales,not theories),but very perfectly examined history tells us with both, headskullsdnafingerprintsbones structurebuildingsbuilding teqniqueslanguage changes,differencesholes in the earth ect ect ect..That the human race "so far proven" set their foots on this earth for 35 000 years ago. They as any other human race were having warspoliticsliteraturemythsscience and were able to write and communicate.

I like your thread, Welcome to ATS. I also believe there is much more than meets the eye to our existence. We can only wonder..

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Yes
thank you very much.i have changed it
and thank you again

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
All due respect to the effort you put into this, I believe it is more properly categorized into the Alien/UFO forum.

Also, please be advised your link seems to be broken....

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

yes
a moderator allready fixed it for me
thanx

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion

WHY do you still refer everything with aliens as "BELIEF"??

Because yes there is some great evidence, personal experiences, videos etc. But whilst very convincing that may be, where is the proof? Crop circles? Abductions? Sightings?....Unfortunantly it can be all put down to either flawed perception or paranoid delusion. I WANT to see fact, I WANT to see an Alien ship land and interact. Anything other than full global contact where every single person in every corner of the world gets to know is NOT good enough.

Now, don't get me wrong I do believe it all exists, I am just a bit fed up with these perceptions of the past that somehow have a say in where we go from here..Every day archeologists find new evidence of an even more ancient man. Who's to say they were or were not contacted, dream time paintings have nothing on the alien dreams I've had but it does not make it real, it is NOT fact, it is personal experience that is relative to ones self...Do you notice the world is crumbling to the ground, and we spend more effort looking into the past?...It's okay to look into the past but you shouldn't stare

As I said, Aliens are real...But someone telling me that is NOT good enough and each and every one of us should not rest our beliefs on other peoples personal experiences.

Thanks, Sah'Rhyce

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Sahrhyce]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Archirvion...

Ill can pretend here that i am the typical sceptic---
(example beneath is written in a typical Sceptical view)

( some people were talking about the Swine flue,people were getting sick from it,died from it,I personally even saw it on the news (wich is a newer version of the brick walls and stone tablets for 35 000 years ago) but i didnt get it,i have never felt it, i would say it is a hoax,simple a trick, simply something that never existed and perhaps were just spread to scare)

Actually, that is not the skeptical viewpoint at all. You have greatly mischaracterized skepticism and the skeptical outlook. Skepticism is not an outright rejection of an idea or claim simply because one has not experienced for themselves. While one may not have experienced an event for themselves, they can look at the preponderance of evidence and judge whether there is validity to the event or claim. In the case of H1N1, there was an overwhelming amount of scientific evidence to tell us it existed. You left out that evidence when you maligned skeptics.

The same logic works with Aliens, People HAVE experienced it,people HAVE seen it,people HAVE written it in history for the last 35 000 years.

No, it doesn't. First, the age of a claim does not grant it any validity. People have been writing about a lot of things for thousands of years, things I am sure you would reject; just because they've been writing about them for some arbitrary amount of time, it doesn't make them true. And second, for the reasons mentioned in the above paragraph; skeptics are not rejecting claims of alien visitation in past eras because they did not experience it for themselves, but because the preponderance of evidence is not there. Archaeologists and historians have examined this same evidence and have drawn vastly different conclusions.

In fact, some of the evidence you point to has either been debunked or relies on outmoded beliefs. For instance...

Sitchin's claims that the Sumerians knew of 12 planets and got this knowledge from alien beings, including the Sun, Moon and "Nibiru" in the 12. This makes little sense. Why would aliens think the Moon and Sun are planets when they are clearly not? Sitchin's theory is handicapped by the fact it is based on our knowledge of the solar-system at the time he developed the theory; Sitchin says there are 12 planets, including Pluto, but why would the aliens leave out objects like Eris and Sedna which are comparable in size? Sitchin also relies on a misinterpretation of Cylinder VA243.

Your links reference the Abydos Palimsest. This has been shown to palimsest, a piece of writing that has been written over. If you want to claim it does depict flying craft, then you need to explain why no other such hieroglyphs have been found in Egypt and why it is out of context with the rest of the writing in that panel.

Further, many of the images you reference are being treated as a Rorschach test. Instead of exploring what meaning they may have had for the cultures that created them, you have turned them into a mirror for your beliefs. And in the most superficial of manners. They look alien, therefore they must be alien; how those cultures viewed them or what archaeologists and historians have learned be damned.

I am sure you are going to disagree with me. And I will agree that it is possible that aliens visited us in the past and we may find that evidence some day. But in the meantime, can you tell me why people like Sitchin are right and the entirity of archaeologists and historians are wrong?

I will further investigate if this sceptical view and narrowheadness has something to do with "Fright,Unintelligence,life experience and more"

So, skeptics and anyone who doesn't agree with your conclusions are narrow-minded, scared and stupid? You are telling more about your own prejudices than you are telling us anything about skeptics.

I will come back if i get any result.

I'm very interested in seeing what you come up with.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Thank you for your reply. I ment of course the sceptical view of the general human,because it is in our nature. But we still dont know why yet and we are working on it to figure out why.

I see you have gathered alot of own opinions. Very good job on that. It doesnt change any facts,but its not supposed to.

After reading your reply i come to understand that you still dont understand that the facts allready are made. Now that is interresting.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply. I ment of course the sceptical view of the general human,because it is in our nature. But we still dont know why yet and we are working on it to figure out why.

I see you have gathered alot of own opinions. Very good job on that. It doesnt change any facts,but its not supposed to.

After reading your reply i come to understand that you still dont understand that the facts allready are made. Now that is interresting.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Archirvion]

No it doesn't, because he wasn't talking about facts, he was talking about your speculation that it is fact, when it isn't.
There is absolutetly NO PROOF of aliens, just pictures, videos, etc.
If there were PROOF, CNN, MSNBC, Fox would be ALL OVER IT.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

What is it I do not understand? Please, enlighten me.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I have now showed your thread to my entire Science staff,and also many of my psychologist partners. They agree with that you tried very hard but failed at almost all points. Your reply is long and could actually be spared,for your own sake.

But be our guest. Write whatever you may like, we might not take it seriously though.

As the matter of fact we decide how things work and what is right most of the times yes.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

We have an entire archive of 100% proof. And if i am not mistaking about 17% of it would be avaible for you on the internett\history books\documents out there. Have a nice day. Thanks for the reply.

As you can understand by your reply, we do not want to give out any 100% proof when many humans dont understand what allready is out there.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
You are basing your arguments entirely upon your own authority. When that fails, you invoke the authority of your "scientific staff." You do not use reason or objective evidence. What you claim as "fact" is merely your own opinion. There may be extra-terrestrial beings. There may also be unicorns. I've seen pictures of both. How do I decide which are real and which are not? How does your "scientific staff" approach this problem? I've seen some beautiful tapestries of unicorns, made hundreds of years before CGI. Is this 100% proof that they exist?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by hippomchippo

We have an entire archive of 100% proof. And if i am not mistaking about 17% of it would be avaible for you on the internett\history books\documents out there. Have a nice day. Thanks for the reply.

As you can understand by your reply, we do not want to give out any 100% proof when many humans dont understand what allready is out there.

And, that is YOUR error! If you had such "proof" you would be utter fools NOT to share it.

On the other hand, if you want real proof and a serious challange, take my case on...but I'd bet, your science staff would not be up to it.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahrhyce

This summer suppose you spent your time and money traveling to Africa...
If you flew over an African area with a jungle loaded with gorillas, and some of them can see you while others can't.... Do you want to land that
helicopter and walk up face to face with that gorilla and converse? No?
Why not? If they have never seen a human, you're their alien.
When you've finished traveling back and forth to Africa you will be able to think in a larger format than your neighbors who haven't been out of the country in their entire lives. You would realize more to life is possible than
you had ever imagined.

Now, supposing you had seen a real UFO for four to five seconds of your life, many doubts would be eliminated.... and a year later you would then start to wounder all over again if you really saw anything. This is how the mind works. It is frustrating, we all would like to know if anything is going on. I think if we really knew, we would probably say life was more comforting not knowing.

There is a foot print in a fossil with the trilobite fossil on Pure site, it is over 250 million years old ago. The shoe size was a man's size 10, with leather stitching in a double row, and a heel impression from the leather shoe was left..... This sums it all up to me, someone visited Earth with fancy, similar to our shoes, 250+ million years ago. Was it God? Was it an Alien? Was it Man?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I have now showed your thread to my entire Science staff,and also many of my psychologist partners. They agree with that you tried very hard but failed at almost all points.

If I am wrong, then show me how I am wrong. A simple declarative statement that I am wrong does not make it so.

You have not shown it to anyone, your "science" staff or your "psychologist" partners. If you are really an academic or researchers, show us your credentials.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Then show us this 17%. So far, all you have directed us to our debunked and outmoded theories and grade-school level class projects. You have not provided anything substantial.

That is not a reason, it is an excuse, special pleading to disguise your lie.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

You are a good example of our goverment and science staff choice. Normal humans will not be informed with real proof either in science nor government issues before they are ready to let their sceptical nature or ways of thinking go.

As said, you guys are one amazing example of this
i find it very interresting. Thank you very much for your support in this,it helps the government and science to make up our mind about our future, it wont be a benefit sadly,it actually makes our own evolvement stagger.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You are a good example of our goverment and science staff choice. Normal humans will not be informed with real proof either in science nor government issues before they are ready to let their sceptical nature or ways of thinking go.

As said, you guys are one amazing example of this
i find it very interresting. Thank you very much for your support in this,it helps the government and science to make up our mind about our future, it wont be a benefit sadly,it actually makes our own evolvement stagger.

This post is anyway ruined. But nothing is changed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join