It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaking corrupted people are our spiritual leaders!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
i'm so sick and tired of reading about all these over ups on the catholic churche's douche bag pedophiles and thats putting it lightly, i stuck this # in secret societies because i think that they belong here due to all the underhandedness and covert operations that are allowed to take place and let me tell you i may be catholic but the church itself makes me sick to be one.

and no i don't want to change religion since i really dont have an ear to give to these other people with different beliefs in what god wants.

anyways i'd stick a source to this but i think this is pretty much common knowledge now a days, and please dont try to sympathize with me in an attempt to make me see that its not all evil or wrong, however i do believe that the prophecy about the church coming down is taking place, and its all due to themselves.

in the words of my military instructor "trust no one but your self because you cant screw your self"

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by razor1000

"Spiritual leaders" are for people who have low self esteems, as well as lost. These leaders love people like this, it's what makes them rich and useful. It's all about controlling people, and this has been going on forever. Take the Catholic church, that definitely belongs in this section. They have manipulated the world throughout history under the guise of religion and god. People for some reason don't realize that they are giving up their hard earned money just so that their "spiritual leader" gets to live a cushy life without having to work much at all. In fact, these people work hard to keep people believing because once people wake up, that priest or so called guru actually has to go get a job. Spiritual leaders hate individual people who ask questions and speak their mind because how can they be in any kind of power, or position to control a mass of people if these people are around?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000 I may be catholic but the church itself makes me sick to be one.

You don't need to be Catholic, or a Jehova's Witness, or a Baptist to find God as a true Christian.

Open your heart to God and he will accept you with open arms.

You certainly do not need a guru, priest, or a corrupt church organization to find God.

It was exactly the same in Jesus day.
He had nothing but contempt for the scribes, pharisees, and what he called "the synagogue of Satan".

And it is not just the Catholic Church that has become rotten these days either.
Many ministries are in love with the unholy dollar with a bit of sex on the side.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
# man i aint no angeel but the world does deserve whatever is instore for it

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
# man i aint no angeel but the world does deserve whatever is instore for it

I feel your pain and on occasion I find myself thinking the same thing. Try not to let it bring you dwon though. Stand up and dust yourself off as we always have hope.

If we all try and work together in our communitys to make thema better place maybe, Just maybe, eventually it will spread outwards.

The trouble is these people in positions of power are drawn to them becuase they want power and when they get it it corrupts them.

Not sure if I believe in a God(s)/Higher beings or whatever but if we just try and live our lifes in a decent way and care for one another maybe well get there in the end.
Peace

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
lets not confuse the church or any other manmade institution with god.

so dont be surprised when crazy things happens, pedophilia is better then killing people like they used to so im not that shocked. But the church is a reflection of humanity, if crazy things happen there imagine the craziness that happens in the real world.

well just saying, i wouldnt go trading religions based off what some people in it did. The important thing is what the meaning of faith in that religion means to you and then you can just ignore how other people abuse misuse etc the institution to further their own needs.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tempest501

I agrre with you completely. Why on eart do we need to be members of established religions to be good. The catholic church is a good example of the evil that an establsihed religion can do. The recent exorcist is actually claiming that the peadophilia was the by product of the devil entering the church. What a cop out! I thought it was male priests.

I am not bashing the church all religions carry that potential for abuse. What is worse is that we now have a situation where our communities have been further fragmented as our children cannot spend time with adults outside of the home. How the hell did we ever grow up prior to this!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
satan has his foot in every "religion" on the planet - but he may be more fond of the catholic church due to it is suspected to play a huge part in the end day prophecy.

The catholic church, by its own admission, , is who changed the original Sabbath from Saturday - to Sunday, claiming it was more convenient to worship on Sunday, as opposed to Saturday.

Note: Observing the Sabbath is #4 of the Ten Commandments.

I, myself, was duped by this for a good 40 years - always trying to observe Sunday as the Sabbath. But once I researched it a bit more, I discovered the truth - and in hindsight, it didn't shock me. Because finding this out proves that satan has been working towards the end days for a very long time - deceiving all people he could/can, along his way.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that the Sabbath is any other day but the "seventh".

King James Bible
Daniel 7:

King James Bible
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Anyone who is currently following this church, I would seriously consider researching the facts on this - from the Bible, as well as from the secular resources.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by nomorecruelty]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
Nowhere in the Bible does it say that the Sabbath is any other day but the "seventh".

King James Bible
Daniel 7:

[edit on 21-3-2010 by nomorecruelty]

Sorry if this is slightly off topic but this whole sabbath thing i find very intresting.

Isnt the seventh day sunday?

peace

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
i never cared about church or religion, back home you had to take a religion class since grade school, i found it to be repetitive, self glorifying, a bunch of rituals that not only went against their own teachings but didnt make sense at all to me.

after i moved here i eventuallly went back there and i found the notebooks i had and in them found what looked to me was brainwashing ideals to force beliefs on people from an early age.

let me larify tho that i do believe in god, but i dont try to rationalize what he is or does however the whole religion thing is bull to me.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I heard it put best by a /. poster. "What if religion is factually inaccurate, but we as humans need it anyway?" That is the scariest possibility, religion is completely false and made up, but that we need it to help keep us from going insane. But I do know one thing, religion as an institution has the been the main pervayer of evils in this world.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Noxaran

yeah i heard that before, but honestly i think its just a way to control people and finance evils

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Noxaran

thats not so crazy religion seems to be always used as a means to control people

like if you are bad you will goto hell and if you are good and do what we say you will be in heaven.

the world is not black and white and rules are.

new topics

top topics

join