It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Bassett Coming to OZ in July

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Stephen Bassett is coming to Australia from July 1st till the 31st.

He is primarily coming for the Nexas Conference in southern Queensland in late July.

I have spoken to him and his travel arrangements are to arrive in Perth around the 1st of July and then travel west to east.

He is asking if anyone in Perth/Adelaide/Melbourne and Sydney can arrange venues, as he is willing to talk for no fee.

This is a great opportunity to hear probably the best speaker on the ET/UFO issue, so if there are any aussies that can put a team together in any of the capital cities mentioned, then he is willing to talk to you.

He can be contacted through is "paradigmresearchgroup" web site.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Geez his timing is appalling. It's the one time this year I am out f Australia and unavailable. Would love to have him speak at the National Press Club in Australia but wouldn't know who to talk to.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Will you keep him?

Please?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
Geez his timing is appalling. It's the one time this year I am out f Australia and unavailable. Would love to have him speak at the National Press Club in Australia but wouldn't know who to talk to.

Looks like I have got SB a gig in Sydney via the UFO Research (NSW) Inc.

They meet at the catholic Club, goggle them to get to their web site.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ask him for another prediction for when disclosure is coming. He seems to give a new one every year. I haven't seen someone be this wrong and still keep his job since 9/11.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
Ask him for another prediction for when disclosure is coming. He seems to give a new one every year. I haven't seen someone be this wrong and still keep his job since 9/11.

ZING!

Easy now.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
No fee hey, Im so there. Im more interested in going to the nexus conference itself anyways.

Edit
Where is the nexus conference exactly and when, cant find info on their website or the latest mag issues, has it even been advertised yet?

[edit on 20-3-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hi OP and all,

Nothing against Stephen Bassett, but believing his stuff's a wee-bit hard to swallow.
Seems to me SB does proportional research, depending on what he's writing or lecturing at the time.
But, he's a damned fine lecturer.

Decoy

new topics

top topics

join