It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clairvoyant Visions Part 2.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thursday 18th March 2010 - Re-occuring dream.

The date above was the date of the vision not the date when it was going to happen. Below are details of what could happen I'd rather help people become aware of these vision's. Its upto you guys & girls how you decide to use this information.

*62 Countries - To Avoid/Will be hit by disaster.

*56 Warehouses ? (I think it means safe houses).

*56 Warehouses for each state/county - Will be destroyed!

*~One spreads the message could be granted the place of unity.

*Dream was the final days and preparation before the catastrophe events.

*Big tidle waves consumes inland, mainly cities - happens in daylight.

*Fire happens at night.

*First comes the wind turns into gale-force around early hours of morning.

*Escape to Highland Only.

*A Spirit Guide - Showed me the message within INFINATE NATURE and then the message turned into dust,soil and piece's of strange metal structures.

*Families drew together closer and doors had locks outside locked fully and inside for protection from storm.

*Windows - reinforced with bars and boarded up with thick planks of wood.

*I believe this dream is a prophecy and a message from the Benevolent people.

*This dream is a build upto the event as I can feel this inside and will happen sooner than most will think.

*Must help ET_MAN become aware of "6256" numerical for something.

First comes the wind
then comes the thunder
then comes the rain
then comes the water
then comes the darkness
then comes the fire
3 Days Later
total destructive power
Sooner than we think.

Let the visions keep on coming. I will update more on this thread as these are stronger vision's.

Thankyou for your time reading this and Best of Wishes.

LOVE & LIGHT.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
6256 is a numerical code for Homo Sapiens DNA link is below?:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Gene ID: 6256, RXRA retinoid X receptor, alpha [Homo sapiens]

This was a message from my Spirit Guide.

Summary

RXRA
Official Symbol RXRA and Name: retinoid X receptor, alpha [Homo sapiens]
Other Aliases: FLJ00280, FLJ00318, FLJ16020, FLJ16733, MGC102720, NR2B1
Other Designations: nuclear receptor subfamily 2 group B member 1; retinoic acid receptor RXR-alpha
Chromosome: 9; Location: 9q34.3
Annotation: Chromosome 9, NC_000009.11 (137218316..137332431)
MIM: 180245
GeneID: 6256

[edit on 18-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry but none of this really makes any sense.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
I'm sorry but none of this really makes any sense.

Messages that come through Astral Travelling are never easy to understand as we all have different Awareness/Coinsciousness/Understanding/ and these messages are always broken up to the understanding of that individual.

The best way to look at it is not at the bigger picture but merely the smaller picture that counts the most.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Have you had previous visions which came true?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Have you had previous visions which came true?

As a matter of fact I have had a vision come true i was living up in Hull in the UK i moved in August with my friend and lived up there for several weeks. In that last three weeks i lived there i told my friend of a dream i had that later on in the week i ended up getting very sick and my friend was so scared he invited his girlfriend to look after me as the night i told him of a tidle wave i was trying to spread the awareness through my higher vibrations and it physically drained every bit of energy out of my system when i went under for nearly two days. According to my friend i turned green all over and was very sleepy i could barely see. They both had to carry me to my bed where i went under for a long time and in that time i lived the whole devastation.

I kept swapping from different bodys in that place trying to wake them up to what i saw as i lived on the otherside of the world from where it was going to happen. Throughout those two weeks i didnt feel safe. I lived next to the sea but felt such a massive amount of energy from the sea i was preparing for the worst and stayed indoors most of the time. That was the longest feeling of an out-of-body experience i have ever felt. The morning 2 weeks later i woke up i rushed downstairs as i noticed the feeling had gone and sat there for hours waiting for something to come about on the news my mates where scared as they thought i was loosing the plot only when they saw it for themselves they were even more horrified and have started to believe from when i turned to ill within minutes after predicting what was to come now they know as they have told me. I think its a trust bond they have more with me now that they feel safe. But i can't see everything.

I am a clairvoyant hence the reason for my member name and i have telepathy, precognition and small ability of telekensis which im trying to master. At the moment i have mastered the third eye and can just close my eyes now and see. Its taken me years and determination to gather and learn from this knowledge.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Interesting.....not to go off topic from your original post, but how exactly does your telepathy work? How strong is it? How did you learn to do that?

As your vision, where you turned ill, was that a vision of the 2004 Asian tsunami?

Well if i hear word of a massive storm in future i'll take notice.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
HERES a vision for you to read, like ithis is either delayed or something because its not come true

www.deepspace4.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Interesting.....not to go off topic from your original post, but how exactly does your telepathy work? How strong is it? How did you learn to do that?

My telepathy I find it works best when I hear high frequecy notes and I channel into these by just switching off from outside noise and clear my thoughts and mind and ask my intuitive power within to answer any questions I ask and these telepathy messages are quite similar to somebody tuning into a radio station when it suddenly gets loud on the voice volume then disappears quickly but so you can just hear it enough then it comes back but changes to another message whether this being an answer or message even though I havent had time in the physical self to ask they already get answered I just see the vision played out and then the telepathy answers come to me through a soft, gentle voice but not as a thought.

Its tricky to explain but hopefully you'll get the grasp of what I am trying to say.

As your vision, where you turned ill, was that a vision of the 2004 Asian tsunami?

Fortunately not of the Asian 2004 tsunami but was of an event that occured last year of August/ September 2009 that hit a third world country though it did go into the thousands of casualties.

Well if i hear word of a massive storm in future i'll take notice.

What I remember on one of those visions of the Megastorms was that I was viewing it in a person physical self through an astral travelling experience as as this person switched over from a sports channel to view the weather it was fairly sunny outside and slighyl breezy and their was a women with brunette hair she was oriental in her skin and was very enthuasiastic about the weather as she was explaining that it would be a clear day she had an update of information on her headpiece and there was a little distortion on the weather channel as they tryed to quickly update the information coming in quickly and it was mainly North America that showed up on the television screen and she lost her ability to speak.

She looked horrified then "Megastorm" Level 3 was Flashing on the green board behind where she was standing and on the television set she was all entusiatic about the storm saying this is new that has just come in get indoors lock up make sure you have plenty of food and water supplies and make sure all family members friends neighbours have somehwere safe to hide for shelter, stay away from doors and windows and stay indoors.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
HERES a vision for you to read, like ithis is either delayed or something because its not come true

www.deepspace4.com...

I am not religious nor scientific I just go by vision's of experience whether they may or may not come true is another matter. I can only hope these vision's never play out to be true however I have been urged to come forward with this information as I always speak from my heart/soul.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

When did you have this vision, incidentally? I had a very similar one, but that was some time ago. I don't know if you Saw some sort of ship/submarine/something being used for protection, but failing?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Very interesting thread.

The thing I don't get is why those of a higher awareness would be allowed to give hints and messages to us in this physical world. Doesn't this influence our ability to maintain "Free Will" as many of them refer to it as?

Also, why would those in a higher existence feel the need to help us here? If I see an ant drowning in water, I think to myself "that's a shame!" But I do not even contemplate trying to communicate with ants through non-standard means in order to warn them of their impending demise. Should I?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthOverload

When did you have this vision, incidentally? I had a very similar one, but that was some time ago. I don't know if you Saw some sort of ship/submarine/something being used for protection, but failing?

Where I have highlighted the sentence in the above quote. Strange you mention about the boat as I remember seeing the flood banks along the side of the east coast line from top of New York and to be exact about 20 miles further down the eastern coastline.

I remember seeing the plates churning into eachother and lava streams ripping through the streets of Manhattern. There were earthquakes and a tsunami approached from the West of North Africa's Island do not know the name of this island however the top half of this island is protected by a governement (which one I do not know as is not free for geologists to investigate and gather information from the top half of this island).

There was a large mudslide and earthquake from this island which caused a lot of rock and debre to collaspe into the ocean. Which resulted to quite a large shudder of the rocks hitting the surface of the ocean and as this small tidle wave reached over 3000 miles of ocean it continued to rise in height and this tsunami crashed inland of the eastern coast of America.

That vision had every corner covered with information that related to it for the reason/purpose behind the tidle waves to the purpose/reason of the plates moving in the crust and more.

If that vision ever did play out from my vision it was devastating and even though there were many surviver's the physocological damage would be another matter.

Not something I would forget especially from my vision's its those sort of vision's that haunt me on a daily basis because its inevitable and will happen whether it be in our life time or the next generations to come.

If it wasn't for the flood banks the people wouldn't get out in "time".

[edit on 31-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Very interesting thread.

The thing I don't get is why those of a higher awareness would be allowed to give hints and messages to us in this physical world. Doesn't this influence our ability to maintain "Free Will" as many of them refer to it as?

Also, why would those in a higher existence feel the need to help us here? If I see an ant drowning in water, I think to myself "that's a shame!" But I do not even contemplate trying to communicate with ants through non-standard means in order to warn them of their impending demise. Should I?

If you see anything struggling to survive then in my opinion even if it is so small to you I believe you should still respect that it is still of a life form and should be treated equally with respect as every other life being on this planet by helping it out of its situation.

The same as helping other's become self-aware of events/places/areas/people/"time"/history/experience's/dreams etc. If you feel you cannot help them do not feel let down as everything happens for reason/purpose. What you would be doing by helping people become aware would be by educating them by your experience's and understanding of life and awareness.

Hope this helps

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
MAUI, HAWII 100,000 will die. My Spirit Guide, James is warning me for April 2, 2010. A major flood warning will be issued. I'm being shown thousands of screams.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by FungShuiMyLife]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FungShuiMyLife
MAUI, HAWII 100,000 will die. My Spirit Guide, James is warning me for April 2, 2010. A major flood warning will be issued. I'm being shown thousands of screams.

Hope this helps your "Awareness" it has certainly caught my attention.

www.pdc.org...;jsessionid=8B52F0EDF3082587ED345CCD1FEDBCBE

April is Tsunami Awareness Month in Hawaii

Worldwide, now is the time to learn about tsunamis and how to be prepared for a tsunami. This should be considered one essential factor in living near the sea.

Click on this link below as this will explain more of the "Awareness" of Tsunami Watch for Hawii for April Month;

www.pdc.org...

At 11:45 a.m. on the first business day of each month, tsunami-alert sirens in Hawaii are tested.

Site link below for "Tsunami Information";

www.pdc.org...

Link below is of a "Tsunami Hazard Map" of MAUI, HAWII one of many areas of MAUI;

www5.hawaii.gov...

*Kaua'i Civil Defense Agency recommends evacuation above the 100-foot elevation, as shown in these maps.

Like many of my visions I have been forewarned to be forearmed with information suchas - Always prepare to reach the highest peak whether a mountain/hill/volcano.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Found your thread very interesting. Now that we have had the 7.2 earthquake and this is effecting California and yellowstone. Would be interested in hearing any information you receive about this and other earth changes coming.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Very interesting thread.

Where I have highlighted the above quote it is from within our Higher Self is helping guide us and the Family of Light from within that are here with us always. We are our Higher Self learning about INFINITE NATURE within our heart/souls of unconditional love we should have for everyone including our enemies. Give out LOVE & LIGHT and treat people with respect as you would expect to be treated. Life is all about experiences and lessons and some of you will have psi abilities well I should say the majority of the masses have psi abilities just they need to unlock them and all you have to do is look within and feel from your heart/soul.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FungShuiMyLife

Something did occur in Hawii and thankfully 100,000 did not die as I have been shown many multiple visions I understand now that not all of them neccessarily would play out as I understand now the reason/purpose why we should all prepare Spiritually and Physically and Emotionally.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If anybody is reading this, you need to prepare food and water supplies to last a minimum of 24 months and also it's a must you need to head as high land as possible. Above 45th Latitude and away from 300 miles from coastal lines.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join