It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

number sequences...all the time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread, so mods, please correct me when I'm wrong.
I have been seeing a lot of number sequences again these last two weeks. Surely I'm not the only one.
Several numbers appear every single day when I look at a clock. They are: 10:10, 11:11 and 12:12.
The next two sequences are not daily, but very regularly. I've been counting and they occur atleast two times a week.
In the afternoon there's the sequence of: 16:16, 17:17 and 18:18.
Again in the evening: 19:19, 20:20 and it stops at 21:21.
But at night I wake up regularly at 3:33 or 5:55. And with regularly I mean 2 to 3 nights a week.
I don't know if those sequences have any meaning, or that they occur accidently. But it happens so often that it started me thinking.
Are there others here that recognize this, or even these particular sequences? Does anybody know why this happens?

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Gwynniver]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
My significant other has almost the same thing happening to him.

His numbers are consecutive every time. He will say, "Clock says 1234".
Other times is 2345 or other consecutive numbers.

He thinks nothing of it but I look at him weirdly when it happens. To him it is normal and he has been living with me for over 5 years. It has happened ever since he moved in.I know this has been discussed before on ATS but it may be time to freshen up the subject and discuss it again.

Hopefully some explanation will be discovered.

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
hello fellow members,

My numbers are 11:11, 1:11 and 02:00

I either wake up at these times, or just happen to look at my alarm clock, and no im not looking at my clock all the time

Also it seems to happen mostly when i look at the alarm clock, maybe i just notice because thats the only digital clock i have in the house, so the only one that gives an exact number every time i look at it.

-I dont know if this is relevant, but maybe it could help you...
I have always had a thing with numbers and timing, like timing the seconds between flashes of my computer's stand by light and such.

Also part of my job requires me to calculate various motor vehicle related things, like maximum bolt stresses, ignition timings, cilinder volumes and such.

i hope this helps

stay sharp

[edit on 18-3-2010 by drraven]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwynniver

Well a quick Google search can help you out quite a bit here as this isn't really a new phenomenon it seems especially on ATS as there has been quite alot of threads on number sequences, (We even have a stickied topic here about number sequences.)

So in regards to the meaning of these numbers, it seems no one is completely sure what any of these number sequences really mean so whether they be 11:11 or 1:11 for example there is alot of different contrasting theories to date like for example 2012 plays a part in some especially on 11:11 which some believe is a sort of wakeup call which is something I’ve heard many many times in the past.

So all i can really advise is try and do some research on them and make up your own mind on what it means to you individually.

Hell it can even mean absolutely nothing at all and you are only seeing the same numbers over and over again because you subconsciously are looking for it for whatever reason.

Anything is possible and it seems and you are by far not the only person who see's number sequences and I’m sure you will not be the last.

So Anyway here is a few links you may be interested in reading regarding seeing number sequences.

I hope atleast one may be helpful to you.

Numerology - What Does This Number Mean

Numerology - What it Means to Keep Seeing the Same Numbers Over and Over

Numerology - Seeing-Repeating-Numbers

Numerology - Keep-Seeing-Numbers

Numerolog - birthdate-number-constantly

Numerology - Repeating-Numbers

11:11 specifically

11:11 - greatdreams

11:11 - Angels

11:11 - Journey

11:11 - Spirit Guardians

Numerology - keep seeing 11:11

ATS Threads

Number Sequences

11:11.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

1:11.....

Repeating Numbers.....

Sorry but i cannot get the last few links to work via the hyperlink bb code but they are important and even though they do make the post look messy i feel they should be left up still.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I see 11:11 and 11:13 a lot on my clock at work. But, I do glance at the clock periododically throughout the day, so it probably means nothing.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

THanks for all the links, I'll have some reading to do!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by drraven

We have several digital clocks and when I turn and look at one, I'll see one of the numbers I mentioned earlier. I have nothing with numbers though, I just realized a while back that I was seeing the same numbers over and over again.
So then I started paying attention.
Maybe it's completely meaningless, I don't know, but there are a lot of links posted here now that make me wonder if it really is.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Well i realize i may have given waaaayyyy too many links.

...But oh well

One may help, which i really hope they do.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Because of the fractal nature of reality, is what you OP describe, for me completely normal. Because Fractals are Math...no fluke

Even white noise is not chaos, there is no chaos - just to say "I am stupid" -> White noise is random. But In this reality nothing is random...

Like the thing on your TV...

Do you know what you see here? Noting?

It's the background radiation from the universe you receive - there is no nothing.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Plenty, but not too many!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Good stuff, I really hope we can get somewhere on this, Ill look into it as well.

I never really made anything of it until I accidentally saw this post by the way

stay sharp

-edited for spelling, hope this is better
-

[edit on 19-3-2010 by drraven]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by drraven

That's nice to hear, let's try and find some answers!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Well done, your life is about to change, for the better. The simplest ive heard was in the hidden hand thread where he goes "think of it as an alarm clock, what are alarm clocks for" youve probably been round this long enough to know the term "wake up" when people describe how they stopped believeing the ms paradigm and figured out what was really going on. Well the synchronicites I found are when your about to wake up to a whole lot more, generally spriritual in nature.

new topics

top topics

join