It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Fighter Jets Pound Gaza Strip

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Bombing of Gaza continues...

14 reportedly wounded in IAF strike

Fourteen Palestinians were reportedly wounded overnight Friday when the IAF struck several targets in the Dahaniya airport in the southern Gaza Strip. Two of the men were reportedly in serious condition.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

The real question is will hamas do anything? i mean i'm sure they gave the go ahead / allowed israel to bomb the alquieda based group back to the stone age but you can count on 1 or 2 people with rockets to get pissed and do something stupid.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebourn

lol.
okay, what if the iraqi people found a way to launch rockets at the US?

Can you say this analogy sucks too?

You find this amusing? What sucks is your's and other's opinion that you can do what ever you like to others and expect that they not retaliate. Your mentioning of Iraq is even more asinine for the fact that there is absolutely zero legitimate reason for us being there. That being the case, Iraq would be perfectly within their rights to target any of the occupying countries, after all they started the war and have spend 7 years murdering their people.

But then no doubt you probably don't care about that, I mean they're just faceless foreigners using up your resources right?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by m4nchur14n

Originally posted by freebourn

lol.
okay, what if the iraqi people found a way to launch rockets at the US?

Can you say this analogy sucks too?

You find this amusing? What sucks is your's and other's opinion that you can do what ever you like to others and expect that they not retaliate. Your mentioning of Iraq is even more asinine for the fact that there is absolutely zero legitimate reason for us being there. That being the case, Iraq would be perfectly within their rights to target any of the occupying countries, after all they started the war and have spend 7 years murdering their people.

But then no doubt you probably don't care about that, I mean they're just faceless foreigners using up your resources right?

First of all, what I find amusing, is you, trying to find rationality in war.
Thats not possible.

What I find hard to understand, is why you judge issues that you only hear about from biased media.
You speak like you live here in Israel and experience the life here on a daily basis.

The point is:

No war is justified.
Not the Israel-Palestine "conflict".
and not the US-Iraq "Conflict".
We both just have different views obviously because we come from different countries, and we see these things in a different light.

In the end we all agree on one thing, which is - this is all BS.

No point arguing about who is the bigger douch, your country or mine.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser

Al qaeda has nothing to do with the hamas and the Palestinians. Al qaeda has in the past just expressed its opinion about the Palestinians plight, just as countless others have, does not mean they have anything to do with that terrorist organization. So before you start dribbling your illiterate, ill informed statements, get your facts right.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
2nd opening of fire from Lebanon against Israeli aircrafts in about two weeks...

Lebanon army opens fire on Israeli drone

Lebanese anti-aircraft guns open fire on an Israeli drone that violated Lebanese airspace over the south of the country.

"A surveillance drone of the Israeli enemy" flew over "the area of Bint Jbeil at medium altitude" in the morning, the Lebanese military said in a statement on Saturday.

"Army anti-aircraft batteries opened fire on the drone, forcing it to gain altitude before leaving Lebanese airspace," AFP quoted the statement as saying.

www.presstv.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join