It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Fighter Jets Pound Gaza Strip

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Dont talk to me about Gaza, i had to give my house to the Palestinians and the have my family live in a tent... We were forcibly evicted by our own people for the sake of peace... Where did that get us?.... If I had known what I know now there is no way one Palestinian would have set foot on my land that I BOUGHT from arabs..... You have one messed up left wing education of how things are...

Those kids were victims of their own parents who made targets of them by provoking Israel.. Their parents used them as shields when they fired at us and as PR...

They was given a whole town full of houses and amenities built buy us... Would you give your house? for anyone? Coz I did... coz of you... Wouldn't do it again though... Screw them....

To be honest I feel like driving them all into the sea.. We could do that to... But we wont... However if it was reversed I have no doubt that they would not even hesitate...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

what about the 1000 israeli -CITIZENS- (not soldiers) killed in the intifada?
most of them are over 18, does that make it less horrible?

The fact that palestinians use kids as human shield is their issue.
I seriously doubt more then 1% of those kids who died were deliberate.

But yes, there are sick people out there.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 943002

Is this black prison going to be like Gaza? I mean thats what Gaza is?
Take your politics out of the fact that people, humans are trapped behind a wall, 53% of them are children. 10 times more palestinian children have been killed since 2000.

Is it the figures that you dont like?

Respects

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I dont get it... Is this some numbers game..?
The one who killed more of the other is worse?

Its not like that.

BOTH SIDES ARE BAD FOR THE REASON THE PICK UP A GUN WITH AN INTENT TO KILL ANOTHER PERSON.

Thats evil, no matter how good you are at it.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

Veerrry freakin sad.......

Ask the same question in Gaza... the only reason you will get celebration is because their religion admits their family members too into heaven when they martyr themselves.. God never said that by the way so they are being lied too. Hence the celebrations when thei kids martyr themselves coz that is a ticket into heaven for them..... I wonder if their leaders believe the same.... Nope... They NEVER volunteer.... Just stupid idiotic people..

Islam is the problem and not the Palestinians... Many are Christian and some Jewish, however it is Islam that rules there and it will not accept Israel because their prophecy states that they will rule the world...... Funny how that aint going to happen though..

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
To be honest I feel like driving them all into the sea.. We could do that to... But we wont... However if it was reversed I have no doubt that they would not even hesitate...

and thats what makes you as evil as those that want all jews dead,
your kind of people who want nothing more then blood shed of others are the one reason why mankind if so screwed up.

its comments like that which brought on the holocaust, someone in nazi germany had to think of that about the jews and gypsies and so on.

you are slowly showing your evil colours.

by your definition you made your children targets and made them fair game by taking them to Israel and into occupied land.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
so, let me get this straight. If Mexico were to shoot a rocket into Texas, y'all think the US would be better served doing nothing? Talking with the Mexican government about their first strike?

Your analogy sucks for the simple fact that the US has not occupied Mexico, bulldozed their homes, and stuck every Mexican in a walled up Tijuana. If they had, then one might expect the population of said newly established prison/ghetto to be a bit perturbed and they just might start retaliating against the fascists that stuck them there.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Islam is the problem and not the Palestinians... Many are Christian and some Jewish, however it is Islam that rules there and it will not accept Israel because their prophecy states that they will rule the world...... Funny how that aint going to happen though..

Jewdisum aswell is the problem along all the others you stated.
the Only reason people are fighting over the wasteland is because someones god said its theirs.

GOD gave me this dirt 10 000 years ago

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by m4nchur14n

Originally posted by Crakeur
so, let me get this straight. If Mexico were to shoot a rocket into Texas, y'all think the US would be better served doing nothing? Talking with the Mexican government about their first strike?

Your analogy sucks for the simple fact that the US has not occupied Mexico, bulldozed their homes, and stuck every Mexican in a walled up Tijuana. If they had, then one might expect the population of said newly established prison/ghetto to be a bit perturbed and they just might start retaliating against the fascists that stuck them there.

lol.
okay, what if the iraqi people found a way to launch rockets at the US?

Can you say this analogy sucks too?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Nope... Judaism never said it would rule the earth... That is lies... read the Tanakh...

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

So if you had to spend 70% of your life in a bomb shelter i am sure you would feel benevolent towards those bombing you...

I think not

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Nope... Judaism neve said it would rule the earth... That is lies... read the Tanakh...

apart from the rolling stupid faces, did i say it would rule the earth?

or did i say the fact that to jews GOD granted them the land 10 000 years ago
and you even stated once in one of your replies that you have returned home aftre 10 000 years?

Isnt because of Faith that settlers get more extreme and build settlements in more and more numbers and then fortify them selves in and when asked to leave they site their religion?

Like there are imans that talk about Killing none muslims there are Rabis that also do the same for none jews.

Jewdisum is also at fault here along with the rest.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

So if you had to spend 70% of your life in a bomb shelter i am sure you would feel benevolent towards those bombing you...

I think not

depends why would i need to do that, what did i do to the person to live a life that way?
why would that person be attacking me?

[edit on 18-3-2010 by illusive man]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

After all they are the chosen ones are they not?
You cannot judge the chosen ones, else you are an anti-semite!

Hi,
I have a theory that some words were taken out of the testaments/scriptures concerning the "chosen ones." I think the "chosen ones" were chosen to be made an example of how not to treat your "brothers and sisters." That's just my opinion, anti Semitic or not. It's not for me to judge.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by freebourn

I am talking about children, defenceless children not combatants. The palestinian total is 10 fold that of Israeli children. None of these children should die, niether Israeli nor Palestinian.

The injustice and high ground belongs to the palestinians because Israel keeps them captive.

I repeat as Ive said before, were I palistinian I too would be fighting for my freedom from the opression, imprisonment and murder of my children.

Respects

There is a difference between keeping them captive and not letting them in. What of the other countries bordering Palestine, why do they not let the Palestinians in? How is it that the Israeli's are the ones somehow responsible for this? If I were in charge of the Israeli Gov't, I'd do a hell of a lot more than they already have. I would make sure no more rockets get launched. Until Hamas stops smuggling rocket components, arms, and munitions on the same roads and bridges as aid convoys travel, the Palestinian people will suffer. The plight of the Palestinian people is much like that of the German people, when the Soviets and the Allies had them beat back to Berlin, the Nazi military crushed. As sad as the suffering of women and children is, had we not crushed Germany and ensured Hitler did not return, there would have been even greater death. The same concept needs to be applied to Palestine, where we have a radicalized group of people looking to take power, using a group of people (Amazingly enough, Jews in both examples. Go figure.) as a bogeyman. You should do some research on where the aid goes once it gets in.

I'll save you the time, Hamas warehouses it, stockpiling for planned future conflicts with Israel.

You are on the wrong side of history.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Dude, in the end of the day we have bent over backwards for peace... I personally have lost property and money and a business that employed Palestinians too... We got on great.. It was yasser arratwat that spoiled it... Mannn... when i think of the future we could have built together but for that bigot asshole it makes me spit.... I have Christian friends in Gaza who say the same..... Islam again needing an enemy to fight.. Needing someone to be pissed off at..

Islam is our scourge... The same in the UK...... Demands for sharia law

, and special exemptions... How long will that last?

God help us all

I know for sure that English tolerance is at a watershed.....

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Well if you knew your neighbor was shooting rockets at Israel from his backyard would you let him keep shooting?

Israel has tried everything including giving away a major part of Israel FOR PEACE and they the ARABS told Israel and the U.S. they did not want peace, they wanted war. Without hostile actions toward Israel they get NO money from Iran, Syria, Saudi-Arabia and then there was Saddam's Iraq handing out money for suicides.

You also forgot to mention that Israel does not block them in. Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan and Syria keep them out. They want them there to harass Israel. Facts are hard to ignore. The Arab countries who call themselves brothers will not let there own citizens back home. Still today most Arabs living in Israel hold passports and citizenship in the surrounding Arab countries. THEY CAME TO ISRAEL TO WORK 60 YEARS AGO when the Jews made the land Prosperous AGAIN.

Israel also has ten times more ancient Jewish and Christian sites in Israeli THAT ARE THOUSANDS of years older than any MUSLIM SHRINE or MOSQUE. That is a fact that I'm sure you will ignore.

Learn your history and common sense, Just people defend themselves not attack FIRST. Israel responds to attacks harshly after 60 years of bloodshed by Arab suicide bombers, WOULDN'T YOU?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

No ill will here towards anyone. I was a little butt hurt at the nazi comment at first

My own opinion of a good portion of muslims/islamic people is that of a kind of virus. Now before anyone flies off the handle, here is why:

They move through out the world and expect us to conform to them...instead of them conforming/adapting to the way of life of the country they move to.

Everyone speaks of poor, poor palestine. They are by far not innocent of any atrocity. I don't see Israel standing behind women and children provoking anyone in palestine. I don't see Israelis strapping up with explosive laden vests attempting to blow up as many innocent people as they can.

I have been unfortunate enough to see the ways in which these muslim radicals attempt to wage their jihad. The border between Iraq and Syria has those onion domes...and plastered to the top was the female driver of a vehicle IED. They are just not right in the head. The sooner we send the radicals to meet their 72 virgins, the better off this world will be.

Silcone Synapse, no worries friend...differences of opinion are not a bad thing.

Semper Fidelis

-Nate

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Now Israel respond overnight with airstrikes proportionally.

IAF strikes in Gaza after Kassam attack

Six targets hit, two reported wounded; Security sources say Hamas not behind attack.

IAF aircraft struck six targets in the Gaza Strip overnight Thursday, in response to a Kassam attack that killed a foreign worker in Netiv Ha’asara earlier in the day.

The army said it struck three smuggling tunnels on the Egyptian border, a weapons production facility and two tunnels intended for infiltration into Israel to carry out attacks.

Two Palestinians were reportedly wounded in the strikes.

Senior defense officials had vowed to respond harshly to the attack, but said they would keep its response isolated, to avoid being drawn into a larger-scale conflict with Hamas.

They should just get on with it blow up the whole bloody strip.

The title of this thread is a presstv hoax. What happened earlier was this:

The Kassam rocket slammed into a greenhouse in the small southern agricultural community of Moshav Netiv Ha’asara on Thursday, ripping through the roof, killing a Thai worker and leaving his coworkers, who came to his aid, traumatized.

Iranian media gets confused between cause and effect, and people are dumb enough to fall for it.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by captiva

Dont talk to me about Gaza, i had to give my house to the Palestinians and the have my family live in a tent... We were forcibly evicted by our own people for the sake of peace... Where did that get us?.... If I had known what I know now there is no way one Palestinian would have set foot on my land that I BOUGHT from arabs..... You have one messed up left wing education of how things are...

Right. You bought land in Gaza. From Arabs. Y'know what's hilarious? You could hear the same stuff in the American frontier about a hundred years ago. "Oh, I bought this land from the Indians fair and square!" - yeah, as if the government doesn't have a military pointed at the natives, a coercive, racist land allocation policy favoring you over them, and a systemic procedure of punishment if they failed to "decide" to sell to you.

If you were removed, then you were living on a settlement. By definition then you were living on land that did not belong to you, and could not have belonged to you, and was most definitely not "sold" to you freely

Those kids were victims of their own parents who made targets of them by provoking Israel.. Their parents used them as shields when they fired at us and as PR...

Sort of like you're doing with your own daughters?

Except YOUR daughters have the luxury of never getting covered in white phosphorus. Nice, huh? They're free to leave the UK to come to the US, or visit Paris for a weekend, or even come back to you in Israel, then from there they can go on a nice visit to a Greek island or something. Gazan kids? They have to sit in Gaza waiting for you guys to kill them.

They was given a whole town full of houses and amenities built buy us... Would you give your house? for anyone? Coz I did... coz of you... Wouldn't do it again though... Screw them....

Well, you happened to be living on land that didn't belong to you. Do you think that after your government bombed all these sitting targets, and has been blocking construction materials for the better part of a decade, that "your" house is still standing? No. I can almost guarantee you that it was destroyed by your fellow Israelis.

You "Settlers" got off easy. Know what my folks did to settlers we disliked? We butchered them and passed the parts out as trophies, sold their wives and daughters into slavery, and then burned the whole mess down. I think the Palestinians are going easy on you guys.

of course they wouldn't hesitate. From the State Heroes of Lehi and Irgun onward, you've been nothing but a bunch of racist, murdering thugs who, thanks to the worshipful attendance of the United States, believes that you con wage preemptive war, conduct civilian massacres, create concentration camps, and engage in an apartheid system free from any cost or admonition.

Israel has defined this conflict as one of existence, and so the stakes are set - Israel is very clearly on a pathway to a complete ethnic purge of the area as soon as it feels it can get away with it, and there is zero reason to expect that with a freakish set of policies like what your country conducts, that ANYONE would treat you any better.

As I said, I think the Palestinians are going easy on you guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join