It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! Interested in the Conspiracy of Telepathic Mind-readers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hello

I am a 29 year-old male from London, UK. I just thought I'd make my introduction, as I don't feel comfortable replying to other threads just now.

I think this site is great for opening the mind to possibilities in this World and beyond.

What has brought me here to this site, in the main, would unquestionably be undeniable and irrefutable personal proof throughout my life, of the existence of a massive society of beings in this world. This may lead and link to other conspiracy material - such as aliens, of course, and time travel, and many more.

That may be no new concept - but in this case, I refer specifically to beings that look human, but in the ordinary sense of the word - are clearly not just human as I was led to believe when growing up and being educated.

I'm talking about mind-readers - beings that can hear thoughts within a person's brain with complete ease, see what they see, know what they are thinking about. From what I've experienced, it is clear that distance is no barrier to these beings being able to instantly know of, or literally hear, a human being's 'private' thoughts.

How good they are at mind-reading - may be in question. But I have no doubt that beings that can read minds and hear thoughts from birth to 'death' exist all over the World in huge number It is entirely possible that, they control the life experiences and fates of most human beings around the planet - whether literally or in general.

I am not saying these beings bring only negative experiences, or are all bad. I have no doubt vast numbers of them exist on this site - why wouldn't they?

Living daily, trying to ignore, undserstand, or accept the fact that your family, your friends in the past, those who have attached themselves to you, pretty much everyone you have ever known, was 'different' from youm, can hear your thoughts, may be in control of your immediate and long-term future, may be aware of your fate after death, or perhaps even, that these so-caled 'family', or 'friends' - care so very little about the life experience you have, and enjoy so many advantages - or to get to the point, may actually be evil, is not an easy thing to cope with.

It can be a lonely, desperate, and harsh struggle to gain any feelings of normality, fairness, love and the right to freedom or the air you breathe. I am genuinely interested in how people will act towards these comments abotu mind-readers - or those that can hear thoughts, and have intelligence and advantages over humans that are quite frankly, mind-boggling.

Mind-reading and hearing thoughts - using technology - is no big thing. These beings can do it already. I have seen the terms psychic vampires being bandied about on this site a few times - but I would hope that this conspiracy of telepathic mind readers, is more than that.

I know any (or more likely many) of you who can hear thoughts, and read minds, and are part of this huge network or secret society - of psychological geniuses, will read my comments and I am interested as to see what sort of response I get from people in general.

I hope I do not offend any mind-readers out there, and I hope they are sympathetic to my plight. However, based on experience, this is unlikely! I do not expect anyone to admit to what they are, who they serve, or to reveal any secrets. However, what harm should I be caused for raising the topic? Ignoring me would not be a crime!

Thanks for reading, and sorry for getting pretty deep in my first post!!!

Cheers

(and would love to hear your thoughts
)

Choiceless

[edit on 18-3-2010 by choiceless]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Well welcome to the board. Interesting post, I too used to think the same way. Got sidetracked in my late teens and haven't thought about it much since. It does me good to revisit my previous thoughts and your post has flooded my brain. Can't wait to here from you in the future.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by choiceless

Hi choiceless, and welcome to ATS introductions forum and a thread just about you.
For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

ATS Search: mind-readers

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hi ventian - Thank you for the kind reply. Glad you could relate somewhat - it's a funny old World isn't it?!

Hi Sauron - thanks so much for the information and particularly the direct link to a search on mind-reading. I found one thread which I could relate to immensely, and sympathise with too.

Cheers

Choiceless

top topics

join