It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Rather: Iran Has Some Sort Of Uranium Op Going On In Venezuela...Daily Flight Between Iran And V

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

I assume there is a lot the Obama Administration, Israeli intelligence and the IAEA know that us the public haven't been told.... yet.

Save the best arguments/evidence pre-bomb.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
"Frightening." says the host.

Indeed it is frightening - the power of globalist scum, through the media to manufacture not only an excuse to attack Iran, but also to draw Venezuela into it at the same time.

The amazing cunning of this bullsh-t is only dwarfed by the amazing stupidity of those who will believe this entire story.

This will be used to justify bombing in Iran and regime change in Venezuela. What a sorry joke that the western world will swallow this rubbish hook line and sinker.

EDIT: I edit to note, that when people actually understand the motives of the scum in control (of the US and western world) - that these kinds of deceptions become transparent.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am sorry, I do not listen to Dan Rather (sock puppet general).

Let me see, did of Danny Boy have some more documentary evidence?

I find him to be as bad as any other purveyor of propaganda.

Does anyone remember this one?

Dan Rather fake documents about Bush
This one?
Dan Rather perpetuates lie about Kennedy Assassination
This one?
Dan Rather on the Vietnam Wall of lies documentary

I could post dozens of other propaganda/lies this asshat has been guilty of, but why bother. That guy should retire and live out the rest of his days dreaming of what it was like to be joseph goebbel incarnate.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Venezuela is a weird, weird place. Chavez is quite an outspoken character. I remember a couple years ago, I heard from a highly credible source that World War III is already being seriously contemplated, and in higher circles of government/military, actually considered inevitable. Also it was specifically mentioned that it would be the usual suspects on our side (US, Canada, UK & various European nations) vs Russia, China and Venezuela. At the time I essentially laughed in his face.

But man I tell ya, these days it seems like these nation's leaders, along with world media, are starting to conform to my friend's prediction. It's eerie when an underlying, sinister order reveals itself amidst seemingly random actions from these national leaders.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It's easier to believe that Dan Rather is lying about all your linked articles and this new one. The big corporate machine wants us to believe he was lying or sensationalising to create a hit piece, because otherwise, there would be a whole heckuvalot of answers a whole heckuvalot of people would have to be answering. He's probably out of CBS because he couldn't be collared and controlled like a Katie Couric-type.

add: i miss him, Brokaw, and Jennings.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by primus2012]

[edit on 16-3-2010 by primus2012]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Of course Venezuela is going to be attacked.

Why do you think the U.S. put military bases in Colombia?

Why do you think the U.S. invaded Haiti?

Why do you think the U.S. is sending "intelligence" machinery into Chile after their recent earthquake?

Why do you think Nick Rockefeller told Aaron Russo that they were going to stage an attack (9/11) and then use it as pre-text to attack and invade Afghanistan, Iraq, Venezuela, and Iran?

The Rockefeller family OWNS 65% of U.S. Media. They can brainwash 65% of the masses who watch their news channels.

It has all been planned.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
They are playing on the old addage: The enemy of my Enemy is my friend. The leaders of Iran and Venezuela do not like the US and are seeking to build a bloc of countries to form an alliance against us. There are several things that we need to be worried about. One is if they decide to take on the US, we would be involved in a multi front war. But the other thing that we need to be worried about is exactly what technologies are they sharing between the 2 of countries. As the strength of their alliance grows, then it would be possible for them to strike at US interests or even the US soil, using the tactics of guerlla warfare, sneaking in, making the strike and then fading back down to Venezula or any of the other countries in the area that is a part of that alliance. It also does not bode well, especially if we go to war with one, we may see a combined nation strike against the US.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Iran has its own uranium mines. It really does not have to go outside of its border to obtain uranium ore.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I've actually been to Venezuela and I have to say it is a fantastic country to be in. Angel Falls is a brilliant place and if a war was to happen expect Viet Nam all over again. The Terrain is tough and the rainforests are very humid.

I actually went just before Chavez was put into power (there was an election due very soon as there were posters all over the place and more so to the other guy, cannot remember his name either) I was for the most part staying on the Margarita Island which is about 10 minutes flight from the mainland of Venezuela. When flying over Angel Falls and landing in the rainforest it was fantastic but flying over Venezuela you could most definately tell that Oil is their number one export and that life in the mainland is very different from that of a tourist island, even with the life in the rainforest.

You saw shacks, and the place looked very different from the places I actually stepped foot in. This was probably where Chaves got his power from. There were factories, refinaries and tankers all over a vast river with some horrendous pollution which would be unacceptable in any western sociaty.

The people that I met were friendly as on the Margarita Island you could walk through towns and not be bothered at all. I would not like to hedge my bets on the mainland though.

Now back onto the subject regarding flights. A daily flight between Venezuela and Iran is very suspicious and something is going on if that is true. Back in 2002 there was only two flights to the the UK every two weeks to margarita and probably one or two in that same timeframe to the mainland. As someone has said, there has only been one flight a week to neighbouring Columbia as well.

I would also like to point out that Venezuela see's it's big brother as Brazil. The relations between those two countries are very strong but Brazil's relations to the U.S is also reasonably strong. So if any war was to happen I do not think it would be involving Brazil in any shape or form.

Viet Nam could very well have been a war scenario to conjure up tactics against Venezuela. I believe that this great game has been going on ever since the end of WWII.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Looks like Aaron Russo's predictions are coming true.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm

Why do you think the U.S. put military bases in Colombia?

Ohh I dunno... Maybe something to do with training their Colombian military and how to spend the provided hundreds of millions of dollars for the "drug war". IF they wanna attack Venezula from Colombia, they better have more than 2 bases with 500 trainers LOL

Why do you think the U.S. invaded Haiti?

Because that's what American soldiers do. They were ASKED to come... If Stephen Harper called Obama and said "Look dude, Toronto has collapsed, do you mind sending up a few thousand helping hands?" They are not remaining in Haiti... Actually my friends who were stationed there before the earthquake, Canadian soldiers, left their post to assist the quake victims and are now returning to Canada.

Why do you think the U.S. is sending "intelligence" machinery into Chile after their recent earthquake?

It's probably USGS equipment?...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
I am sorry, I do not listen to Dan Rather (sock puppet general).

Let me see, did of Danny Boy have some more documentary evidence?

I find him to be as bad as any other purveyor of propaganda.

Does anyone remember this one?

Dan Rather fake documents about Bush
This one?
Dan Rather perpetuates lie about Kennedy Assassination
This one?
Dan Rather on the Vietnam Wall of lies documentary

I could post dozens of other propaganda/lies this asshat has been guilty of, but why bother. That guy should retire and live out the rest of his days dreaming of what it was like to be joseph goebbel incarnate.

1)The fake Bush documents were 'authenticated' by cbs. They then used Rather as a scapegoat.

2)This is a 'my word against yours' situation. Barker says Rather lied. Rather says he didnt.

Also, there were several reports of people cheering at Kennedy's death.

3)Fact checking on things likethis is up to producers, not the reporter.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
As long as mindless people continue to serve in the US military nothing will change. Support our troops? Why? So that they can support a militaristic tyrannical government that gives two farts about its people? It's time the US military and those serving in it take a stand..........they either stand for/with the people or they stand against them. If it's the latter...........they better hope to god they come out the victor.

The US military is no longer respresenting my interests, defending the Constitution nor keeping me safe from the big bad terrorists. Ciudad Juarez is as bad as anything over in Afghanistan.....yet are government does jack about it. Militarize the goddamn border already!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

join