It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one thing that holds you back.. (2012 related)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
from yourself. This is for you. Let it go.

~STEPS~ Guide on how to walk.

Imagine yourself as a being.

Imagine your body as a projection of that being.

Imagine your reality as a projection of your body.

Imagine yourself as a being. "re-read again" The cycle.

Imagine death as a start again, an essential "re-read" Until we FEEL complete

How complete do we WANT TO FEEL.

This is called SOUL CHOICE, NOT soul OBLIGATION.

Imagine that within your reality's projection, there is a mirror.

Imagine that mirror infront of you is a window into the reality of the past.

Imagine the mirror is a window into the past cut up in segments and images.

Imagine that the mirror is a template for us to see parts of ourselves that we wish to experience and expand upon, so we select which ones to stare at and experience until we are complete or DONE with that image and move onto the next.

TPTB are not 'bad'. They are simply showing us what we are asking to see, god bless them, for living in such a way for us. They light up the way to the divine, as we all do in one form or another. It is all in God's design, that OUR design has been IN FAVOR OF GOD and vis-versa.

Imagine that within the mirror is our own blueprint of what we experience in life

To walk all through life, to come to what you might think is the end, you realise it was only the start and you end up back in your past. That your past was a reflection, of a frame, of a picture that was taken and you decided to live in it.

Its up to you to decide what life is.

Step: 1
Stop thinking

Step: 2
Stop judging

Step: 3
Stop questioning

Step: 4
Whatever we do, it is NOT wrong.

Step: 5
Let it go

Step: 6
Be alive

The answer: You hold onto the past and therefore hold onto that picture of yourself, and that YOU decided you will ALLWAYS be that. Until you decide its enough and time to let go, and start living, the pictures of the past will allways be there, but they are not real. They are only pictures that you saw in a reflection of the mirror of life, and that you decided to fit you. They no longer fit, when you decide then. I am here now, only to stand and turn around and speak INTO the pictures of the past. When they decide to let go or not, is up to them. Smaller and smaller is the space becoming, as it expands further and farther, eventually each person will become locked into that reality and alone, with the hate they have, and when they see only themselves, they will have nothing to say but "I hate myself." When they finally see that they were alone becuase we isolated ourselves. Do not follow people who are chasing shadows inside a mirror, trapped, like a dog chasing his tale, ask for forgiveness and continue on. Less you become trapped inside their picture of reality. This reality is expanding out fast.

One thing I ask for others in this thread, do not question yourself, because you create a space for others to come in and allways question you. I can give you love becuase I BELEIVE god TOUCHED ME. Part of me, that is you, has been touched by GOD, that means we ARE ALL EFFECTED. Understand, you give what you need. We are all BEING TOUCHED BY GOD NOW. That what you need is not what you give. Parts of us are still trapped in this mirror, but GOD IS COMING. PEOPLE CAN FEEL HIM HERE. For those who cling onto the dying traditions and view of reality, will find themsevles left alone within it. For the REST OF US, we will LIVE IN GLORY THAT IS REALITY and NEVERENDING LIFE.

Soon, we will have the freedom to create our own IMAGES of reality. This means we will be co-creating our reality from NOTHING. Everything is going to make SENSE SOON. You know I hear you, keep talking to me, until then.

This is not the end, unless you hold onto old and dying images. Soon there will be complete silence and that is when you shall hear for the first time if you have not allready. Can you imagine what it would be like for somone to be silent, with only their own thoughts of hatred? Please forgive these people!!!!

Thats the trap of the mirror. All things exist within god, and within us. Is it time you experience what you want? God.

Your worth more than silver and gold. Follow your heart and you will find a way~

I am only here to tell you my beloved/Pay no attention to what people say, and don't regret if you stray~ Forgive

For those who believe, GOD wants you to allways remember.

You are Perfect.

And the Goddess says.

Find JOY in LIFE in any way that it may find you lest you find it.

Go through,

Post.

Go through,

Post.

Repeat/redo.

Who says redoing is doing again. Your mind fills the blanks. Those blanks can be anything you want, not just the images you remember in your life.

Your past is allways behind you, its your choice if you project past into future. The future is the past that you see. The past is the future that you lived. NOW IS EVERYTHING.

"The past is the future that you lived"

I love you all very much, I am very proud of everyone, I forgive you all, I will allways remember you, and...

2012 is your doorway into the reality of limitlessness.

Goodlight to all.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I just want to add, thanks for the new blood stiring it. Compliments or Not.

What do I mean? Say to yourself

Its what I can do for you that counts~

Where you belong is here now, yesterday's prayer's are no good.

Appriciate what life is showing you.

Feel the love of your soul, and reach out with it;

When other reach out with the confusion they have, I inhale, and I exhale my inner projection. Let it go.

Focus on YOU. The moment you focus on others, is the moment that you actually forget who you are.

Follow me if you are lost.

I follow God.

I can touch you.

Bless.

Rise

Only you can choose to go with it or not.

I am GRACE.

Choose life or death.

Take my hand if you choose life, otherwise you choose the sword.

I can only project myself into your reality, I cannot change it.

Do you see me waving

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hello Sirs/Maams

Think about all the things you have.

To think about what you need, is not to think about what you have.

When you need, you stop having, because you need.

The pain you have within, can be USED to make you STRONG.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Step: 1 Stop thinking

Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Hello I think this was meant for you.

The pain can turn into STRENGTH of your WILL.

Suffering is a state of mind, not a state of existance try and prove me wrong brother!

Or have you not the mind of will.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Great thread, well done. Words are such a cumbersome medium for thought transmission and I applaud when words are created in the right combination to really give to the reader. Did you see your second post time 3.33, what other time could it have been lol

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Cool thanks for pointing that out. I have been blessed to have grown up in a mind/thought provoking past, and kept away from the dogma of religion, only to come back and find the truth within myself. My experiences are my own, however strong they may be, or my desire to express is. But when I do express, I create a place in my mind where things of my nature of reality are being created and built upon.

My path was an intellectual one to spirit, in as much as my feelings are.

Its cool to see all the interesting states of minds that come into a conversation like this. Notice those who come first, are very tunned in, and watching. But that is OK.

Bible 3.33
When he commanded light to shine, it trembled and obeyed, and now goes wherever he sends it.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

TPTB are not 'bad'. They are simply showing us what we are asking to see, god bless them, for living in such a way for us. They light up the way to the divine, as we all do in one form or another.
Well...I was following you until about that point...I have trouble reaching the same conclusion...

1. Focus on YOU. The moment you focus on others, is the moment that you actually forget who you are.

2. Follow me if you are lost.

3. I follow God.

I can touch you.

Bless.

Rise

I am GRACE.

1. I read this last part and it really just didn't sit well with me at all...I totally disagree that you should focus only on yourself...I believe in quite the opposite, we need to just step back every now and then and observe the people and the world around us...being so self-centered is not a good thing at all...

2. The reason society is in such a bad state is because people would rather blindly follow anyone, rather than exert some independence, make their own decisions and seek inner truth...

3. No, you follow the bible.

[edit on 16/3/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

You know I hear you, keep talking to me, until then.

I guess you did.
Thanks for this.

I'll keep trying.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by DarkCyrus

TPTB are not 'bad'. They are simply showing us what we are asking to see, god bless them, for living in such a way for us. They light up the way to the divine, as we all do in one form or another.
Well...I was following you until about that point...I have trouble reaching the same conclusion...

1. Focus on YOU. The moment you focus on others, is the moment that you actually forget who you are.

2. Follow me if you are lost.

3. I follow God.

I can touch you.

Bless.

Rise

I am GRACE.

1. I read this last part and it really just didn't sit well with me at all...I totally disagree that you should focus only on yourself...I believe in quite the opposite, we need to just step back every now and then and observe the people and the world around us...being so self-centered is not a good thing at all...

2. The reason society is in such a bad state is because people would rather blindly follow anyone, rather than exert some independence, make their own decisions and seek inner truth...

3. No, you follow the bible.

[edit on 16/3/10 by CHA0S]

1. Thats exactly what I mean, take a step back and watch.

2. Truth.

3. Actually I was raised non religous and have never read the bible, only excerpts. Those are YOUR thoughts alone.

About other people as being bad or not bad, is your understanding, not mine.

Love thy brother.

God bless.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Your doing fine

Don't forget to enjoy life,

Also for others, I enjoy answering your questions, but would you not rather have the chance to ask instead of talk. Maybe you would pefer to talk and not ask, or leave a message, leave a symbol, leave an imprint. Whatever you MEANT TO.

I fall for you

How do you interprit what im saying? When you share?

How can I interprit what im saying, when I do not share?

Do I interprit my feelings when I speak?

Do you interprit what your feeling as you speak.

When things change, does that mean I change?

Am I things? Am I thoughts? Am I words? Am I feelings?

You are all things.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
So much is going to happen now, I can't really enjoy it in a similar way as before even if I wanted to.

Especially knowing that I am somewhere dreaming. Having seen it.
I need to go back to reality and this is not for me anymore.

I am done with experiencing "time", and I just need to get my mind set correctly and move on.

Anyway thanks again.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Good to hear.

I would have you know that where were going time is irrelevant.

Why have you thought all things exists within time as all total potential?

Could that be one of God's mysteries?

Fear is the blanket of nothingness between time. That which is a projection of us, in this life. Take my hand and be at peace, I can lead these good folks into the light of night.

I think we are all done with time. Let me heal your wounds.

Be blessed in my essence of peace.

We are creating this to happen for us.

Apple

You will have many chances to join us. I am but only one in this moment now.

I can help you be

I share becuase, everyone shared with me, after I started to look. When I realised, the pain others braught me helped me forge into strength. I can look back and say with vigor I APPRICIATE.

What your seeing on your screen is yet only but a projection. To reach you with my soul whoever needs healing with my abilities. I created this space for you. For those who record will again gain something. I'm not the answer, only one possible way. Bring me not your light, but your darkness. So that I may exchange it for more strength and light.

APPRICIATE

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus

Suffering is a state of mind, not a state of existance try and prove me wrong brother!

My strength and will is stronger than jedi's dream to be!

I'm not sure what exactly what you want me to prove wrong.... but I'll have a go at it if you'll elaborate further.

Yes yes yes it's pretty self explanatory but, just looking for a further elaboration from... you.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

I'm not sure what exactly what you want me to prove wrong.... but I'll have a go at it if you'll elaborate further.

Yes yes yes it's pretty self explanatory but, just looking for a further elaboration from... you.

Thanks for the reply.

You must have been through alot of great pain to have such great strength and that in you I must admire in you.

Your right it would not be possible to prove what I say becuase the point was not too. Good your catching up

To elaborate further:

If the point was not to prove, then what should you be trying to prove?

The answer. Your not trying to prove anything.

Would it not be so that you are trying to imPROVE?

What is the answer then?

I cannot judge you for you are on your path my brother.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Thanks for the reply.

You must have been through alot of great pain to have such great strength and that in you I must admire in you.

Your right it would not be possible to prove what I say becuase the point was not too. Good your catching up

To elaborate further:

If the point was not to prove, then what should you be trying to prove? Would it not be so that you are trying to imPROVE?

The pain of illegally downloading Avatar, only to endure the pain of the last 30 minutes cutting out would trouble the hardest of souls!!!

The point is that blatant subtle claims of reincarnation and regeneration of life again with clinging past lives memories, and 2012 as a doorway to......Narnia? Not sure... really? And the bold claims, if you can call it a claim, is unfounded, and ridiculous, this is life, we are here, and it's just simply... simple.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Thank You.

It will only trouble the weakest of souls. Focus on YOU.

To learn that what I bring can be yours.

Why, you are giving to other people in all ways. But you can give yourself in the way you wish. Live life, your right. We all have have the rights and freedom to be as we wish.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Hello and welcome friends who watch.

Think about how you wish to speak. And speak the wish of your life. You don't need to focus on being, you allready are in existance.

Wish and speak what you wish and speak.

Wishy1washy means "to wash your mirror" It denotes that of taking Care of your mirror. When instead Take Care of your perception, and this mirror is just that, but not yours. Be content with yourself.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Thank You.

It will only trouble the weakest of souls. Focus on YOU.

To learn that what I bring can be yours.

Why, you are giving to other people in all ways. But you can give yourself in the way you wish. Live life, your right. We all have have the rights and freedom to be as we wish.

....I don't have a soul

Your losing me via yawn.

As to the last part, we don't all have the right and freedom as we wish....... look around.... visit countries.....

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Whats your definition of freedom?

Does it matter that others suffer?

How does it effect your life?

Why do they suffer?

When they Look, they See Suffer

The man of the wilds was not suffering, so how is it they suffer now?

When they looked, they saw Life, and Living in their peaceful bliss, in the caves.

Because no one was around to tell them they suffer.

Excellent response.

Now there is silence. Then and only then can we begin to hear our true thoughts and not the thoughts of others. Teach, Learn, Speak, BE

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join