It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia AG: Obama birth certificate will 'get tested'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Virginia AG: Obama birth certificate will 'get tested'

""It will get tested in my view when someone… when he signs a law, and someone is convicted of violating it and one of their defenses will be it is not a law because someone qualified to be President didn’t sign it," Cuccinelli says on the recording, suggesting its "possible" that he would challenge it."

www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I want to be the one who takes Obama to the Supreme Court! I wonder how serious the AG is? Also this is getting some spot light in the MSM, which is always good because I think it shows change is at hand.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think Obama should just handle it the way Bush/Cheney did. When it is questioned just say, "No, it's ok, we investigated it, move along".

How dare you question the President in a time of war??? How dare you Sir, why do you hate America and it's freedoms? Why are you giving aid to the terrorists? If you don't like America... MOVE (what's good for the goose is good for the gander)

He was born in Hawaii, he's an American. Get over it, quit crying, everybody loses sometime.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This could be interesting. I'd like to see the Supreme Court duck it this time by declaring that the petitioner doesn't have "standing". The Supreme Court's actions on the last challenger of Obama's birth certificate is what gives it credability, in my opinion. Why dodge the issue when it would be so easy to put the matter to rest? Where there's smoke there's fire and there are starting to be a few whisps about.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This whole story is based on a conversation Cuccinelli had with someone discussing the HYPOTHETICAL aspects of Obama's eligibility. He has ZERO intention of pursuing it. Sorrry for the bad news guys. I live in VA and heard this on the news last night.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Let it go guys, the birth certificate has been provided, he's a US citizen...stop doing the "but...but...but.." cycle jerk which is based on nothing but lies just because you disagree with his political agenda.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Let it go guys, the birth certificate has been provided, he's a US citizen...stop doing the "but...but...but.." cycle jerk which is based on nothing but lies just because you disagree with his political agenda.

But Obama's birth certificate has NOT been provided. That's the point! All we have seen is a computer-generated certificate of live birth, which does not provide all the information that a birth certificate contains. You are insensitive to this issue because you agree with Obama's political agenda. Your answer is typical of those uninterested in this issue - your facts ("birth certificate has been provided") are wrong, you make either assertions ("He's a US citizen") that you cannot prove because they have never been proved by anyone or naive assumptions that all those who question Obama's eligibiility to be president of the USA are motivated by disagreement with his politics. This is a convenient, though totally invalid and dishonest, excuse for ignoring the questions that birthers raise about Obama.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by MrXYZ

But Obama's birth certificate has NOT been provided. That's the point! All we have seen is a computer-generated certificate of live birth, which does not provide all the information that a birth certificate contains. You are insensitive to this issue because you agree with Obama's political agenda. Your answer is typical of those uninterested in this issue - your facts ("birth certificate has been provided") are wrong, you make either assertions ("He's a US citizen") that you cannot prove because they have never been proved by anyone or naive assumptions that all those who question Obama's eligibiility to be president of the USA are motivated by disagreement with his politics. This is a convenient, though totally invalid and dishonest, excuse for ignoring the questions that birthers raise about Obama.

Wow you birther guys are stubborn...

Oh, and for the record, I don't agree with a lot of Obama's policies. I just believe that the birther movement is ridiculous and counter productive.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It would be much more difficult to prove he wasn't born in the US than it has been to prove he was born in Hawaii.
I myself think he was born here but what if I'm wrong?
Slight possibility he's a foreigner because it's never been a slam dunk case in his favor.

new topics

top topics

join