It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biblical Israelites in America preserved YaH!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
An ancient Phoenician expeditionary outpost was established amid the US, featuring a Pottery making colony downriver from a Clean place Tabernacle, atop a Fortification mesa defending a number of outlying fields of Agriculture.

We've been exploring these finds for several years now and have amassed an amazing amount of info, we're only just now getting together as a comprehensive presentation, but decided to put up a short introduction to the several prominent features of the Mountain itself from video shot a couple years ago:

www.youtube.com...

I've got a website with more (including associated info and pics) linked to my account here -and there's some of the pics up here on my profile too. There's alot of potential here for later 'Conspiracies in religion' (Judaism, Christianity, Hindu, Islam, and 0thers!) as well as willful neglect or outright denial and disinfo, but we're focused on Truth.

Feel free to inquire or opine, and I'll be sure my ATS friends here are privileged to 'know it first'!

[edit on 2010/3/15 by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Not sure if serious or not.

Anyways, my skeptical side is buzzing quite actively on this one honestly.
Those inscriptions you show us seem awfully fresh in the stone to be thousands of years old.
I mean seriously, at the video you posted at about 2:23 in you can see some rock that was coming apart from years of erosion yet somehow the inscription looks like it was made in the past 2 months.

Edit to add:
The location is quoted as being "Hidden Mountain"
The only place that seems to come up on a simple Google Search is a place out in Nevada which I am really doubting that the Phoenicians would've made it to and created an outpost for trading. Otherwise there's plenty of campgrounds that bear the name.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by spec_ops_wannabe]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I was in doubt of it myself while in the Arab world and corresponding with Native American Lagunas about similarities in the writings there with here, but it is true and abundantly evident!

I'm right here at it (go to my profile and click my website)!
Everything is well established but some of the pottery's origins (from within the Tabernacle)
what the indigenous peoples were they interacted with (both communicative and hostile)
and did they survive for the return voyage.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I have some more photographs with the (at least 5) Fields of furrows for wind blown irrigation emanating to optimal Sunlight -and also some of their Pottery Mound, if I can figure out how to import images (or embed?)!

new topics

top topics

join