It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military vehicles seen riding through street in Texas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hi. I'm from San Antonio, Texas btw. Last Saturday (which just happened to be my birthday lol) I was coming home from getting my cell-phone fixed at a Sprint store. On my way passing through the intersection of "Callaghan" and "Culebra", at about 3:10 pm, I noticed a troop-transport truck...

(Similar to that of shown here).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5b1015e78a6.jpg[/atsimg]

...plus a single Humvee passing through. They were heading North on Callaghan and turning left, heading west onto Culebra.

(Map & Satellite imagery of intersection via Google-Maps shown below...)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a75bff2f3bc2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c36a15074636.jpg[/atsimg]

And I caught a glimpse of UNIFORMED soldiers on board both vehicles. (Although I couldn't tell if there were a whole squad of them on board the back of the truck.) But I'm serious about what I saw. No joke.

As to where they were headed? No idea. Best guess would be probably the southwest research institute. But I'm pretty sure they came from Lackland Air-Force Base which was not too far from there.

Now I'm not trying to be an alarmist here by any means necessary. (Besides it was just one truck plus a single HMMWV.) It didn't worry me at all--I was more concerned with being happy that my phone was FINALLY repaired so I wouldn't have to borrow my grandmother's cell-phone again and again when I go to work, plus enjoying myself a birthday cake and a lap-dance at a gentleman's club later. I'm just saying I found it a little peculiar because I've never seen anything like that before. But like I said--it didn't worry me. I mean; in light of everything that has been discussed on here currently such as below...

Breaking News - Obama Signs Martial Law Executive Order

And this...

Martial Law Has Already Been Declared

Not to mention, I would imagine, this...

The Declaration Of Freedom - March 13 2010

...well...I DON'T KNOW! Draw your own conclusions... I don't care... I'll be in my dining-room, enjoying the rest of my b-day cake. lol

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Surely you know that a military truck on public roads is no big deal. I'm sure you have seen such things before. No need to try to stir something up. Save the panic for when something really does happen.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by calmbutwary
Surely you know that a military truck on public roads is no big deal. I'm sure you have seen such things before. No need to try to stir something up. Save the panic for when something really does happen.

Or when you see 100s of military vehicles going down the road. A tank on your street would also qualify.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Slow down let me get this straight you say you have seen a military truck on the street in the middle of day.
We should all pack it up and run for the hills as this is surely a sign of the coming insurrection. Please don't wait because by next week it may be two trucks or maybe even a jet in the sky. I am truly worried. How am I going to sleep knowing this happening.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I'm sure you have seen such things before.

Trust me. I haven't.

Save the panic for when something really does happen.

Believe me. I don't panic unless I'm out of milk to go with my cake.

Btw: Would you like a slice of my b-day cake? I hope you like chocolate.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
In agreeance with the other posts here, San Antonio is whether people admit it or not a military city.
You've got Lackland AFB, Fort Sam Houston, Brooks AFB, and Camp Bullis.
And yes it is very nice being stationed here on Fort Sam, I can see the downtown skyline from here. Lovely view in the evening especially with it being a base so very close to the city core.
So really one Humvee or heavy hauler once in a while isn't going to do much more than drive some complaints from the neighbors.
Sleep safe.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
One truck and one humvee on the road - with Lackland not far away

Everybody stay inside - it's gonna get crazy!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
One truck and one humvee on the road - with Lackland not far away

Everybody stay inside - it's gonna get crazy!

I know right..?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

I'm craving chocolate cake right now...

Thank you for that...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
How am I going to sleep knowing this happening.

The same way I'm going to sleep knowing I had the best lap-dance I had in a long-ass time. You dig? lol.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
OMG run its martial law its really here those 2 trucks are going to have plenty of men in them to lockdown a whole city.

your crazy don't post this crap I seen them here and thier to but unless thier is 20 or more don't worry.

If thier is martial law declaired we be told by Obama and something BIG will happen before martial law was declaired.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Seeing a military vehicle with men in camys out in the public is nothing new or out of the ordinary, especially if a military base is near by. I have seen over a dozen of these vehicles convoying on the interstate many times over the years, but so far they haven't taken over the small and big towns as well as the cities. If you ever decide to visit San Diego, don't worry the naval vessels aren't attacking us or there to signal martial law. When you are by military bases, it is common to see them leave the bases in bus loads because they actually travel just like we do to get somewhere. Just take a deep breath and relax, the green men aren't going to detain you any time soon.

After reviewing the map provided, perhaps they were just getting some Mexican food, or maybe stopping by Jack in the Box, got to take a break from the mess hall every now and then.

edit for spelling.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Darth Lumina]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I know, sometimes I wonder if the paranoid on this site will run and scream in the downtown area of a city that martial law is declared, the NWO is attacking and everyone must run for cover and defend themselves after seeing one military vehicle.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

Ok I live in michigan and I see military vehicles driving around all the time, on the highways, regular streets well i do live near a military base in Battle Creek, i mostly see them on I-94 and I-69 so its not that unusual for me...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
your crazy.

Really? You think so? How's that working out for you?

Originally posted by Darth Lumina
Just take a deep breath and relax, the green men aren't going to detain you any time soon.

I know. But it's just that this is kinda actually a rant cause I wish I could've stopped 'em real quick so I can get my picture taken with them while sitting on board the Humvee, playing with the .50 cal. You know--for my birthday?

[edit on 3/15/10 by Marked One]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Marked One, you are not the only one to have noticed unusual military activitiy in Texas-

Signals
Took a short road trip to Tyler and back yesterday. I've never seen so much military hardware on I-20. 18 wheelers with big crates, big guns, hum-vees, etc...thought it was kinda strange.

muse7's thread

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm really not sure what the big deal is. Military vehicles travel from base to base often. Many bases in Texas.

I see absolutely nothing strange about this.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Lumina
reply to post by LadySkadi

I know, sometimes I wonder if the paranoid on this site will run and scream in the downtown area of a city that martial law is declared, the NWO is attacking and everyone must run for cover and defend themselves after seeing one military vehicle.

That's what I was counting on. Because I'm looking for a good laugh right about now.

Originally posted by Signals
Marked One, you are not the only one to have noticed unusual military activitiy in Texas-

Signals
Took a short road trip to Tyler and back yesterday. I've never seen so much military hardware on I-20. 18 wheelers with big crates, big guns, hum-vees, etc...thought it was kinda strange.

muse7's thread

No kiddin'...! Eh?

[edit on 3/15/10 by Marked One]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I see them all the time. They are probably "weekend warriors" a.k.a. the National Guard. No conspiracy here. They are regular guys just like you and I. They probably got hungry and went out for some Subway

EDIT: BTW, if I were you, I would get my news somewhere besides ATS when it comes to topics such as martial law...paranoia runs rampant here and there is not a shred of truth to any of it. So rest easy...and enjoy your b-day cake.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
I see them all the time. They are probably "weekend warriors" a.k.a. the National Guard. No conspiracy here. They are regular guys just like you and I. They probably got hungry and went out for some Subway

No. I doubt it. There's no Subway anywhere near there. There's a Jack In The Box and some little chinchy Mexican restaurant across the street from it. Hacienda-something (that place sucks btw compared to this other one further down the street in the opposite direction called "Rodeo De Jalisco" -- their enchiladas are out of this world.)

Personally I'm guessing they were probably going to catch a movie at Cielo Vista Theater not to far from there. But they couldn't decide whether to eat first or go to the movies. I don't know...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join