It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart mentiuons that a new TENTH planet is discovered!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
reply to post by hippomchippo

OK Heree you are! Sheesh! For you and to anybody else who may be interested here's a short video from his upcoming show on SEDNA! Interesting stuff. And with John Stewart like I said...sheesh....

John Stewart on Sedna

I'm from canada so I can't watch it, but anyway.
That's from 2004, and in it, Jon stewart wrongly calls it a 10th planet, when it is infact a dwarf planet.
I will await any scientific evidence that it has been reclassified.
And even if it is reclassified, it has nothing to do with 2012.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

No not really. Like I said in my post it isn't a recent discovery despite what he said which is why I wondered if they had anything new to say. Holw cow....

If you can't take the criticism don't post threads that are inaccurate.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Kandinsky

Sedna was discovered in 2003.
Does that qualify as "recent".
I didn't say it was "recent." I linked an article from a couple of days ago and they described it as "recent."

You can have one of these

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Thank you yes, taht's what I was trying to remember and tie into. Appreciate your addition to the thread, which was mainly to say keep an eye on John stewart this week lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

I wasn't replying to you.

In any case:

Describing itself as a fake news program, The Daily Show draws its comedy and satire from recent news stories, political figures, media organizations, and often, aspects of the show itself. The show typically opens with a long monologue from Jon Stewart relating to recent headlines and frequently features exchanges with one or more of several correspondents, who adopt absurd or humorously exaggerated takes on current events against Stewart's straight man persona. The final segment is devoted to a celebrity interview, with guests ranging from actors and musicians to nonfiction authors and political figures.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Thank you yes, taht's what I was trying to remember and tie into. Appreciate your addition to the thread, which was mainly to say keep an eye on John stewart this week lol.

When I asked for a link, I meant a link talking about the upcoming show, not the one from 2004 anyway.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is old news> Here is a wiki saying Sedna was discovered in 2003. Hardly a NEW discovery:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
lol, why Sedna? Xena, Easter Bunny, and Santa are bigger still.

why not call Quaoar a planet then... ? =)

Mike Brown would be pleased at any rate!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Wow give the dogs an inch of leash and they will run! Ok Here was the WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD until it was mauled by the angry dogs:

1. John Stewart has a new show coming up this week with some people on it from California Institute of Technololgy.

2. It may or may not be new information about the planetoid known asa Sedna, which has already been discovered in approximatel 2004.

3, It might be worth watching as they seem to have new information to talk about.

4. I was going to try to add some more stuff concerning Sedna if I founf it to spur on a conversation however, this thread instantly went down the tube with ridiculous posts of no rhyme or reason or bearing on what was going to be posted and for that I'm sorry. The rest of yoy should really make sure you have a real point or question before posting. You are like a bunch of rabid dogs honestly.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Wow give the dogs an inch of leash and they will run! Ok Here was the WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD until it was mauled by the angry dogs:

1. John Stewart has a new show coming up this week with some people on it from California Institute of Technololgy.

2. It may or may not be new information about the planetoid known asa Sedna, which has already been discovered in approximatel 2004.

3, It might be worth watching as they seem to have new information to talk about.

4. I was going to try to add some more stuff concerning Sedna if I founf it to spur on a conversation however, this thread instantly went down the tube with ridiculous posts of no rhyme or reason or bearing on what was going to be posted and for that I'm sorry. The rest of yoy should really make sure you have a real point or question before posting. You are like a bunch of rabid dogs honestly.

oh ok, so you just guessed that they were going to be talking about sedna?
I'm pretty sure the fact that we can't find any recent links shows that they infact ARE NOT going to be talking about sedna, no?
You can compare us to dogs as much as you like, and i'll gladly accept being a dog that doesn't enjoy taking heresay as truths.
[edit on 14-3-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

i'll gladly accept being a dog that doesn't enjoy taking heresay as truths.

Wow heh lol sounds a lot like John Stewarts show lol!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Search For The Death Star

I wonder if this is related to the search for a so called Death Star.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join