It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the "writings" in Sunspots God talking to us?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

What are the odds the Sun would manifest a pattern closely resembling the Olympics logo soon after the global sporting event begins? Can anyone else find an example of this pattern in the archives?

And the odds the Sun would manifest a pattern like two different groups of islands, at the same time that an earthquake happened in each of the islands?

The answer is something very close to ZERO, of course.

The only conclusion IS:

GOD IS TALKING TO US.

What an amazing way for him to do it, on the surface of the SUN, as in "Look at my POWER"

See: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-3-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Nice try, but this is quite a stretch of the imagination.

God talked to us through His Son. His Son told us what to look for.

I'm guessing that you think this is what He meant by "signs in the heavens and in the Earth"?

They are not close to an exact match.

Once again, Christians are being made to look stupid. For the sake of other Christians like me, please don't.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott

Once again, Christians are being made to look stupid. For the sake of other Christians like me, please don't.

Christians are made to look stupid, because they are stupid, and they don't hide it well.

How do you explain the writings on the Sunspots? You think it is the "devil" -- that's possible if there is such a being.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
have you compared other earthquakes and sunspots?

If not this is just a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

A very creative thought. It seems that the earth is becoming hyper sensitive to sunspots. But why?

During a solar max the sunspot number could exceed 200. During the most recent two large earthquakes the number didn't exceed 50.

What will the next solar max bring? Can the earth survive? I think so, but a dangerous pattern is emerging. Scientists must come up with some reasonable explanation for the earth's increased sensitivity to sunspots.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
if he's that powerful why doesnt he just talk to us rather than making signs on the sun, why is he so cryptic and elusive.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
if he's that powerful why doesn't he just talk to us rather than making signs on the sun, why is he so cryptic and elusive.

The question is: Is it possible that these three patterns were coincidence?

The answer is most definitely NO!!

If not, who did it. It's very hot up there -- maybe it was the DEVIL!! If there is such a guy.

For you skeptics -- forget about your theory that Miracles don't exist, GOD doesn't exist!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

For you skeptics -- forget about your theory that Miracles don't exist, GOD doesn't exist!!!

Man, You gotta be trollin...or dang! This has to be the weakest theory I have ever seen.
I guess GOD just picked up this new form of solar comminication recently.
Thankfully you were listening.

Now please spell out what he is telling you with these sunspots.
Did he predict an earthquake in your mind?
Can you show your work so we can all see how you came to your conclusions, or will it be the same as I saw a cloud formation that looked like an island so it must be god talkin bout Haiti?

[edit on 14-3-2010 by SLaPPiE]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLaPPiE

Man, You gotta be trollin...or dang! This has to be the weakest theory I have ever seen.
I guess GOD just picked up this new form of solar communication recently.
Thankfully you were listening.

Now please spell out what he is telling you with these sunspots.
Did he predict an earthquake in your mind?
Can you show your work so we can all see how you came to your conclusions, or will it be the same as I saw a cloud formation that looked like an island so it must be god talkin bout Haiti?

There were two Sunspots -- each in the shape of a different island group, at the time of an earthquake in each island group. And a sunspot formation in the shape of the Olympic logo (shape of a W).

And you want to see my "work so we can all see how you came to your conclusions" -- Just use your mind. If you can find it.

I can tell you don't know GOD. It is the GOD who controls the weather, and yes Earthquakes -- and crop circles, and other miracles. It is hard, perhaps impossible, to determine what is meant.

Just saying "I'm here and alive and in control" is a major event. Perhaps the most important event EVER!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
HI!

a) sorry, there is no 'God' this is a manifestation created by man contol fellow man.
b) Have you ever considered what quantum theory is about?
c) Have you ever considered the magnitude of the cosmos?

Or are you just after stars and flags?

Peace!

[edit on 14-3-2010 by The Wave]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave
HI!

a) sorry, there is no 'God' this is a manifestation created by man contol fellow man.
b) Have you ever considered what quantum theory is about?
c) Have you ever considered the magnitude of the cosmos?

Or are you just after stars and flags?

Peace!

Sorry, have you ever considered that you have no brain to evaluate simple, compelling evidence?

What do you think caused the Sunspots?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Hi!

Quantum physics - the suns are the most simple physical objects to understand! H to He......

Regarding your God - best of luck - seems 'He' is as aggressive as you?

Rergarding your pathetic reply - I won't even bother until you have matured a little, read a lot and thought even more.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
So if god is talking to us using sun sports, why not talk to us using somethign we can all see. Why the sun where we can only use special equipment to view the sun spots, surely if god was talking he/she/it would use something where everyone can see it ..

I for one believe there is no god, i dont have facts to prove its just my general belief

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Hi!

Thanks... I sometimes wonder about the intellectual capacity of some posters here..... Love the 'he/she/it.....'

As you said, great way of sending messages....

Peace!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

If you really want replies from people then why do you berate everyone that responds to you. Up to this post you have made 4 replies to posters. In those replies, you have given personal insults in 3 of them:

Christians are made to look stupid, because they are stupid, and they don't hide it well.

And you want to see my "work so we can all see how you came to your conclusions" -- Just use your mind. If you can find it.

Sorry, have you ever considered that you have no brain to evaluate simple, compelling evidence?

Do you really think that this is an intelligent way to discuss anything?

[edit on 14/3/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
So if god is talking to us using sun sports, why not talk to us using somethign we can all see. Why the sun where we can only use special equipment to view the sun spots, surely if god was talking he/she/it would use something where everyone can see it ..

I for one believe there is no god, i dont have facts to prove its just my general belief

GOD seems to be making an important statement by speaking through geeks like us (at ATS) and not through religious leaders who claim to be expert in predicting what GOD is going to do.

(Experts like the Pope and Rabbis and the born again preacher).

Seems to me his speaking through ATS is making a very meaningful statement.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Hi,

Well apart from the fact that I have no brain... I agree! Discussion or diatribe?

Well at leat I know that God is a male.....

Peace!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Do you really think that this is an intelligent way to discuss anything?

Yes, I communicate in a blunt way. I'm not a great believer in being polite. I'd rather be BLUNT.

GOD, by speaking through designs on the surface of the SUN is orders of magnitude more BLUNT than me.

He is saying "I'm so powerful that i can write on the SUN". "I'm so powerful that I can cause an earthquake in country full of wimps and religious followers like Haiti." "I'm interested in the Olympics".

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Bible ezpert here.....did you know one of the quotes by Jesus(Yahushua)...said there would be signs in the sun or sky

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

HI!

So I guess you know best? And naturally, as you have already posted a couple of times, you know God is a male? Proof please?

'Blunt' is one word - 'rude' is another, as is 'arrogant' and 'ignorant'.

Just make sure that you continue to look through protective lenses.... :-)

Peace!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join