It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your favorite REVENGE story?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I'm undergoing a fairly extreme, fairly, revenge project, and thought it'd be fun to hear from fellow ATS/BTSers and maybe have a good laugh, or learn a few things ;D

I expect to hear from certain members fairly quickly, you know who you are, well maybe you don't, but I suspect one member to post and expect a good laugh cause it must be good!!!

So guys/gals whats the best revenge story you have!?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I'll be posting my revenge story after it's over

Just incase he/she may happen to be a member, you never know and can't be too careful!!

Would be nice to hear others stories incase I need a backup plan :lol;

So c'mon guys you know you've done a long devious revenge strategy!

just let it out!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I once heard a funny one - no idea if it actually happened....

It involved 2 girls and 2 lads, hand cuffs (2 pairs) and those waxing strips women use on their legs.

Basically the key was placed on a sensitive hairy area on one of the lads and the waxing strip placed over it, to get the key.... Well you can imagine.

Hell hath no fury yadda yadda.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Dare I?
hmmmm..
Maybe not...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
I once heard a funny one - no idea if it actually happened....

It involved 2 girls and 2 lads, hand cuffs (2 pairs) and those waxing strips women use on their legs.

Basically the key was placed on a sensitive hairy area on one of the lads and the waxing strip placed over it, to get the key.... Well you can imagine.

Hell hath no fury yadda yadda.

That sounds more like kinky fun times!

Although... since you said that the key was on 'one' of the guys.... it now sounds like a horror story for both guys....

I personally feel though, the one i've got going on here, tops that by I'd say about..... 25% truthfully, I hope I can find one that's 110% better than mine so I can gain some ideas

As am I though, don't screw with smart girls...... man... they hold nothing back, the vengeance of a woman.....like that of apologizing to a grizzly bear.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Dare I?
hmmmm..
Maybe not...

You know yourself I was waiting for your story!

I knew you had one!!!

I'm curious as all hell!!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Dare I?
hmmmm..
Maybe not...

You know yourself I was waiting for your story!

I knew you had one!!!

I'm curious as all hell!!

Hmmm..truth be told I'm quite a vindictive person.
If I can throw it back at cha I will.
Must be tactful at it though, and If I can't go big..don't bother at all.
Best revenge?
Was that I fell in love with Mr. Right and kicked Mr. Wrong to the curb.
(Of course, then I took out a public service announcement about it..)
hehehehe....

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The best I have ever heard was this one...

www.reuters.com...

BERLIN (Reuters Life!) - A 43-year-old German decided to settle his imminent divorce by chainsawing a family home in two and making off with his half in a forklift truck.

Police in the eastern town of Sonneberg said on Friday the trained mason measured the single-storey summer house -- which was some 8 meters (26 feet) long and 6 meters wide -- before chainsawing through the wooden roof and walls.

"The man said he was just taking his due," said a police spokesman. "But I don't think his wife was too pleased."

After finishing the job, the man picked up his half with the forklift truck and drove to his brother's house where he has since been staying.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This my friends, is a hero in my book.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
My favorite type of revenge stories are the ones where someone who gave it their all was later brutally discarded by their significant other. Then the dumped partner gets on with their life, makes something of themselves, finds love with someone who reciprocates, then their former partner just about breaks their own neck trying to have a chance with the one they let go.

It happens all over the world and is pretty generic but I love stories like that.

I'm not really big on the vindictive, unhinged stories of revenge because I don't like hearing about people getting hurt and it's just pretty creepy. But I love stories how the person who was used or abused rises above it and karma does the butt kicking for them.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Its too bad that that kind of thing doesn't happen more often.

Unfortunately for some of us. Karma kills us by degree.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
My favorite type of revenge stories are the ones where someone who gave it their all was later brutally discarded by their significant other. Then the dumped partner gets on with their life, makes something of themselves, finds love with someone who reciprocates, then their former partner just about breaks their own neck trying to have a chance with the one they let go.

It happens all over the world and is pretty generic but I love stories like that.

I'm not really big on the vindictive, unhinged stories of revenge because I don't like hearing about people getting hurt and it's just pretty creepy. But I love stories how the person who was used or abused rises above it and karma does the butt kicking for them.

that was my point Ash...lol

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I hear ya.

I guess I like those stories because the 'good' person doesn't sink to the level of the person who hurt them, therefore giving the person who hurt them even more power over them by changing their good values just for revenge.

The stuff you hear about murdered ex spouses, boiling bunnies a la Fatal Attraction, keying cars, 'Bobbit' incidents, etc. really creep me out. But I respect the heck out of those who just rise above it and don't let anyone control who they are, even when hurt or angry.

My father left my mother after 25 years. Long story but today my father would give anything to have her back but my mother has moved on. I really respect my mother for keeping it classy after how low he sank during their marriage and divorce. Now she's the happiest I've ever seen her and married to a land developer and my father is living in the guest bedroom of my grandfather's house after having all his assets seized for tax evasion.

I love my dad because he is my dad in spite of what all he has done but at the same time, I'm very proud of my mother for doing it right.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I had this one girl friend and after we broke up things got a little strange, she contacted the police like 5 or 6 times and told them I was stalking her!!! She didn't know that my shifts at work had changed and all of the 'incidents' happened when I could prove I was logged onto a computer at work
- don't know weather to laugh or cry at that one!... Good job my supervisor knew me well and was understanding!

Bless her she was a lovely girl but she did seek attention and had a history of calling the police - I can't go into detail because it is all identifiable information, needless to say it was all a waste of tax payer money :shk:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I know a lot of folks out there hate Quentin Tarantino, but I think Kill Bill is one heck of a revenge story. I know you were probably looking for non-fiction stories, but that one deserves some recognition.

TA

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ashley,

What a great post.

Thanks it brightened my day, because it is very true.

RT

Originally posted by AshleyD

[edit on 14-3-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Ive never taken revenge on somebody myself, but Id fully support anyone who wants to do it. I imagine that if its done in the correct way then it can be very satisfying.

I think this personally would be the best revenge for someone who has really f'd you over.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
this

Revenge crabs? Really?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
When I was younger, I was much more vindictive...

One guy ticked me off, (can't even remember what it was now...though I'm sure it was related to a fight over a gal somehow...)...and I paid to put an ad in a gay men's newsletter, with his contact info, even adding in how he liked big men, and liked to roleplay he was hard to get, and that he'd refuse at first, etc. I'm sure he had some "interesting" phone calls (maybe even visits)...

Evil, I know...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Insane isnt it!

They even do 3 different packages.. the most expensive one containing shampoo resistant crabs.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
DO NOT TRY THIS!!(disclaimer)
I have a good friend of mine that had the ultimate revenge pulled on him.
He was being an idiot so his buddy(my aquaintance) went and took all the pellets out of a shotgun shell and re-loaded the shell into a 12 gauge.
He then kicked the door of his room open and shot him from 6 feet away.

To this day my buddy still admits he thought he was dead for that split second.
I don't think I could ever do that to someone but I still laugh at that.

I have one I did a few months ago.
We had our jam cancelled and the guitar player didn't bother to call me and let me know.
At our next jam,everytime he turned his back I would detune his guitar and all night long I had him convinced he was gonna have to pay a pretty penny to get his guitar fixed.I was inventing problems to get him worked up.
I had the guy tune his guitar many many times only to pick it up and it was out of tune again.(he shouldn't have turned his back)
I had him scratching his head and had him frustrated allll night.

It was hard for me and the bassplayer to keep a straight face.
He now stays more in touch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join