It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity Generators, Element 115 and Various Propulsion Systems Discussion board

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I wanted to talk about a subject that I feel is something important to this community, and that is Anti-Gravity Generators, Element 115 and Various Propulsion Systems. I feel that putting this into the discussion board would be beneficial in more than 1 way. There are people like me I am sure that have a main focus on these anti-gravity propulsion systems and the materials used to create the forces, I humbly believe that it should have its own space on the discussion board. I know there are various parts of the board that have bits here and there, but I feel there is no dedication to this subject matter. They are part of UFOs indeed but the actual generators and units themselves are a technological marvels of their own, and maybe who knows what kind of light we can shed on the subject if it has its own dedicated space on the discussion board. I deeply love this forum ever since I found it, and if you choose to add or refuse my idea, I will still be here
. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

While I enjoy reading about such things, I have never seen, with my own eyes, something that I can confirm as being driven by an "anti-gravity propulsion" device.

I live in state of GA near an AFB, and consequently, I have seen perfect circle shaped objects with an equilateral triangle emanating from the middle that appeared to made of yellow light. The object moved across the sky in total silence and appeared to be about the size and shape of a full moon.
I am inclined to believe that it was a military plane that might have been run on some type of device similar to what you have alluded in your OP, but I can not say that with any certitude.

All I can do is call it an Unidentified Flying Object.

I hope to see some posts with some explanations.

I have read the stories regarding two concentric rings of liquid metal, with the liquid counter-rotating to create a magnetic field that supposedly suspends gravity, but I have never seen nor heard of this being repeated and validated.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

I'd be interested in a short history of the element-115 narrative. Is this the thing that Lazar/Lear got called out for because they claimed to have made illogical experiements with it?

Is this the substance that is supposedly hidden somewhere in Las Vegas but they won't tell us where and they won't show it to the world for some reason?

Or am I confusing things here?

[edit on 13-3-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin

Or am I confusing things here?

Yes, you are confused.

Anyhow, George Knapp says he has the tape which contains the experiments that were done by Lazar, Lear, et al.

But Knapp won't show it. He says he cannot find it. But he said he does have it... somewhere.

*Do you think that George Knapp is a liar?

[edit on 13-3-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
There's no need for a special board IMO.

Boards are for topics that have WIDE ranges of discussing, Middle Eastern Issues, Politicians And People, that sort of thing.

This would all nicely fit into the Technology area of the website. Besides there aren't enough topics created on those subjects to warranty it's own private board.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
your idea is ok, but HAARP should be added and renamed the hocus pocus forum!

remembering, anti grav generators woudl be used in a sort of "air craft which is advanced" and their is a forum for that bit.

im fairly sure everything ,you mentioned is destined for the general conspiricy or skunk works boards though.

top topics

join