It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rising Stones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Last week I had this dream.

At the end of the street where I live,there were a group of people standing and shouting, they were all staring at a shiny smooth black stone.
I asked an old man who was acting very excitedly (so much that he appeared to be experiencing an involuntary erection), what was going on , he told me that he was walking along the footpath and he heard this strange oboe like sound it was very loud he exclaimed as he came closer to me, he whispered"the stone was singing its arrival I tell you", and then the earth erupted said the old man, and this thing came up from the bowels of the Earth.
In the dream I instantly knew all around the Earth these stones had appeared from the underneath.
The stone was approx ten foot high by four foot wide sort of like a huge sleek barrel but with a pronounced narrow top (like a surf kayak bow)
In the dream their were reports of death coming to the area they rose in.
Horrible terrible monstrous deaths.
But some of the reports also told of great miracles and healing being attributed to these stones.

I believe this may be a premonition of the "Coming of the Rising Stones" if so we are some of us in terrrifying danger , but some are about to experience redemption from their misery.
It all seems to depend on which stone rises,we all need to be on guard?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Maybe you've been influenced by the Movie Knowing. They were just talking about it on this forum a little while back. There were floating black rocks and doom/gloom, and the miracle of saving mankind (in a small way)

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jane_within
Maybe you've been influenced by the Movie Knowing. They were just talking about it on this forum a little while back. There were floating black rocks and doom/gloom, and the miracle of saving mankind (in a small way)

Thanks for the tip, but havent seen this movie or read the threads, but every dream has been dreamt so they say.
Lets hope this dream is just a regurgitated sub concious fantasy.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Have you been watching war of the worlds lately?

Our minds are constantly being overloaded with stimulating images that sometimes get sorted out while we sleep. I constantly dream of Jurassic Parc-like scenarios but that doesn't mean dinosaurs are making a comeback.

Then again, I've never heard of these "rising stones". Can you point me to some info so that I might educate myself?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hatcookie
Have you been watching war of the worlds lately?

Our minds are constantly being overloaded with stimulating images that sometimes get sorted out while we sleep. I constantly dream of Jurassic Parc-like scenarios but that doesn't mean dinosaurs are making a comeback.

Then again, I've never heard of these "rising stones". Can you point me to some info so that I might educate myself?

Thats amazing immediately before I made the last post ,the war of the worlds record cover came to mind, and now you mention the war of the worlds.
I cannot point to any information as the substance of dreams is at the moment ethereal.
All I can say is the terrror is brutal and never seen before, the wonder for the lucky is rapturous, but this is based on feelings from the dream.
The rising stones moniker evolved from the imagery of this most disturbing dream.
Whether it is an illusory or otherwise representation of what I have digested like so many others ,is open to conjecture, I honestly amid the news of earthquakes,once in a millenium storms,ect hope these mares do not stampede across the world.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

That actually makes some sense, what you mentioned about earthquakes.

Mabe your dream was related to the recent rise in earthquake activity we've been experiencing. The terror could represent the people experiencing them and the joy could be all the corrupted charities, companies and governments who reap profits from these disasters.

Just an idea, but the rising stones do seem to represent an upheaval of the earth.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Beautiful representation , your mind needs to see in a way you can relate and your mind has a truth desire..

When you fall in love, do you fall up?

Or do you start to face the truth about yourself in the DARK.

Light is not "light" as in the sun.

Handing over children to sun gods and the worship of gold is a sickness, i feel you might agree.
You can not create who you are, fake who you are, you must learn embrace your true self and dance.
The numbers are few that are true at least to themselves for starters.

Truth always wins, as it's the desire of every one.
No matter how much they fight it and run it is a desire of all life to evolve into something greater and beautiful.

"Truth crushed to earth will rise again." ~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr

[edit on 15-3-2010 by chephzibah]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The stones rose out of the earth, each souls tune was played in turn

Some wept and cursed at the notes for what they did represent

Others rejoiced with wonder at the melody of love sweetly calling

The rising stones at the end of the street, will you burn?

These words I felt compelled to write after another recurring dream of the rising stones, I have a strong feeeling they contain trapped events.

Time will out so they say.

new topics

top topics

join