It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the OS is wrong... then WHY???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by litmuspaper

But how many people are willing to certainly die in such an active way for their country? Soldiers, of course, are willing to get killed -- but how many of them actually believe they will be killed? Don't the vast majority of them think that they'll get to go home and live in their bettered, protected country? The hijackers, if American and not foreign, knew that they wouldn't get to live in the improved country.

It's really more of a psychological question than a conspiracy question

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Why would an agent give their life to hijack a plane and kill thousands innocent people to carry out a false flag attack?

Not an agent but a terrorist. An agent would not be desperate enough to kill himself. If you lived in the poverty stricken areas of third world countries, and cared for your family enough, than this plot could help fund your family.

With you, your family is hungry. With you gone, your family is fed and clothed. That is enough reason for anyone to commit suicide.

The only thing left for these desperate folks is the plan.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

I don't think it would be difficult for them to find a few among them who are mentally ill, or mentally distubred by a tormented past , and prone to thoughts of suicide anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gamecock
There is plenty of evidence out there to support the OS, and likewise, there is plenty of evidence to support the many conspiracy theories.

I dont feel like the OS adds up, but i also feel like the conspiracy theories are lacking the motivation.

Let's assume that the OS is just a cover-up and the CIA or some secret US gov org. or Israel, or a combination of them are really behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Why would an agent give their life to hijack a plane and kill thousands innocent people to carry out a false flag attack? I just cannot fathom how any of the hijackers would be convinced to do this. They cant benefit from it in any way once they are dead.

I suppose you could argue that zionists might be able to rationalize it in their minds so that one day they could have all of their holy land and do all that great, godly stuff... but the 9/11 attack is just so indirectly related to that happening that i see it hard to rationalize. It would take so many things to go right that i dont see how they would be willing to lay down their own lives for such a slim chance.

On the other hand, there is a direct benefit if you believe in jihad, as immediately after death you will be with all those virgins.

So, why would the hijackers do it? What would be their motivation if it isnt jihad?

I am open to everything, but if you tell me that they were under mind control, you better provide some evidence of this level of mind control.

Eh, you are making a load of assumptions about the events. If a compartmentalized part of the government/s had a hand in the attacks, then just about anything is possible.

The simplest explanation is that certain elements in the government/s got the hijackers to play along(telling them it would end well with no ramifications and a monetary reward), but then took remote control of the planes once they were airborne. This may account for why the planes were also able to fly so fast, being modified possibly along with remote control or GPS guidance.

The patsy players got played(considering they were seen boozing and hanging out at strip joints, they were living the life of anything but a cave dwelling fundamentalist muslim). Of course we retaliated in a completely illogical manner and with such a strong propaganda machine alongside loads of misinfo/disinfo I doubt we will see this case closed in within my lifetime.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join