It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the OS is wrong... then WHY???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
There is plenty of evidence out there to support the OS, and likewise, there is plenty of evidence to support the many conspiracy theories.

I dont feel like the OS adds up, but i also feel like the conspiracy theories are lacking the motivation.

Let's assume that the OS is just a cover-up and the CIA or some secret US gov org. or Israel, or a combination of them are really behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Why would an agent give their life to hijack a plane and kill thousands innocent people to carry out a false flag attack? I just cannot fathom how any of the hijackers would be convinced to do this. They cant benefit from it in any way once they are dead.

I suppose you could argue that zionists might be able to rationalize it in their minds so that one day they could have all of their holy land and do all that great, godly stuff... but the 9/11 attack is just so indirectly related to that happening that i see it hard to rationalize. It would take so many things to go right that i dont see how they would be willing to lay down their own lives for such a slim chance.

On the other hand, there is a direct benefit if you believe in jihad, as immediately after death you will be with all those virgins.

So, why would the hijackers do it? What would be their motivation if it isnt jihad?

I am open to everything, but if you tell me that they were under mind control, you better provide some evidence of this level of mind control.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
They would have been of the opinion that their actions were the way to save the nation, or advance the NWO, or protect those they love, or something along those lines, and that whichever of those it was, was worth more than their life.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
no matter how you look at it the os is wrong... even if the os was right it is a huge conspiracy that just leads back to the same people and party of beneficiaries.
who trained alquida?
who funded them?
why do they exist?
do some research.
you will not find a quick answer, its not that simple.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
My personal view is the hijackers were real . The plot was discovered and allowed to finish with a little help of people in the right places .

Terrorist got a body count
Silverstien got a pay check
Some one got a killing on the stock market
The military industrial complex got a new unending war
Israel got us to take out Saddam and Iraq he wont be funding suicide bombers in Israel any more .
Haliburton got contracts
XE got contract
KBR got contracts
We got oil and pipelines in 2 countries

Hell its been a win win win situation for those with money and in power .

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
There is this very precious commodity out there that is not only rare, but also becoming more scarce by the second, minute, and hour.

You see without this precious commodity, the juggernaut we know as capitalism would cease to exist. The status quo for corporate america would no longer be a viable option.

This commodity is:

OIL

Did you know that the largest US PERMANENT military base in the world is located in Iraq? Bet you didn't, but now you do.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
All of you are missing the OP's question. He is not asking why (if there was one) there was a conspiracy; he is asking why the people who actively crashed the planes were willing to kill thousands and also to die themselves. What benefit could a dead guy get from such actions?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lostinthedarkness
My personal view is the hijackers were real . The plot was discovered and allowed to finish with a little help of people in the right places .

I think this makes the most sense to me, thanks.

I guess that even if the US and/or Israel was behind it, it could still have been al-qaeda that actually hijacked the planes and flew them into the buildings.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The same reason japs had no problem flying planes into our boats, maybe?

You can train people to have that kind of mentality.

It’s easier than people think. They’ll accept that Muslims all over the world want to kill us in the name of Allah but the thought of just a couple of government agents who would commit suicide is so implausible?

I see contradictions all over this logic.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Just think how training of a young man in the military . He can be taught to charge a hill and try to take a hill that is basically strategic in war value only . He and his squad will charge the hill knowing full well that it is a suicide mission and most if not all will die yet they do charge to take the hill , because it was orders it is the military way and the honor and duty of the act .

once you train the honor and duty over personal life you are half way there to having a person who will do any thing as long as it is for the good of the country . The other side would be to change the moral value system to get a kamikaze pilot.

It is possible

But I still revert to my first post real terrorists with help

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Because the very people backing the OS depend on the government for paychecks, in the form of grants. Think uncle sam is going to give a grant to a company who thinks it assisted in 9/11? Not quite!

-E-

[edit on 12-3-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by litmuspaper
The same reason japs had no problem flying planes into our boats, maybe?

You can train people to have that kind of mentality.

It’s easier than people think. They’ll accept that Muslims all over the world want to kill us in the name of Allah but the thought of just a couple of government agents who would commit suicide is so implausible?

I see contradictions all over this logic.

Well, the japs were slamming their planes into our ships because they were desperate to defend their homeland, their wives, their children, everything. I can see how that could be honorable.

I can also see how someone brainwashed from childhood would truly believe they were doing Allah's work, and that their attack would somehow, ultimately be noble.

However, the 9/11 attack was... well, an attack. It was not a last ditch effort to defend one's homeland, it was not a squad fighting against the enemy outnumbered and surely facing an honorable death...

I dont see how the hijackers would be able to justify killing thousands of innocent civilians because they were ordered to, simply to carry out a false flag and advance their leader's plot of greed.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The 911 report is "wrong" for several reasons but the most important are:

* It was never intended nor ment to be evidentuary in nature.
* It is incomplete regarding the entire scope of events & witnesses.

The 9/11 Commission now tells us that the official version of 9/11 was based on false testimony and documents and is almost entirely untrue. The details of this massive cover-up are carefully outlined in a book by John Farmer, who was the Senior Counsel for the 9/11 Commission.

Yet even when someone of Mr. Farmer's stature who has obvious inside information & knowledge regarding the OS says "something isn't right here" the OS supporters rush in simply because they along with the sheeple citizens of the United States cannot fathom that in their mainstream corporate media manipulated world an event such as this just can't be the work of any conspirators.

The 911 panel was created out of pressure by the Bush administration and was pressured to come up with a conclusion. The result is an incomplete report (not evidence) as to what happened but nonetheless, it is incomplete, faulty and riddled with half truths, speculation, conjecture and lies.

That is why the OS is wrong.

Senior counsel says 911 Commission report is lie

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

But that does not answer the question that was actually asked. Good Eris, do none of you people actually read posts anymore?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

I make it a point to read every post and thread I participate in.

The question was..."If the OS is wrong... then WHY???"

My post answered it. Do YOU not comprehend what you read?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

That is the TITLE of the post. It is not the QUESTION of the post. The question is: Why would the particular humans who died by their own choice in the attacs choose to die? Not why would they be asked to die. Not why would their origins be covered up. Why, if they were American citizens/soldiers/Agents, would they choose to die?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gamecock

Let's assume that the OS is just a cover-up and the CIA or some secret US gov org. or Israel, or a combination of them are really behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Why would an agent give their life to hijack a plane and kill thousands innocent people to carry out a false flag attack? I just cannot fathom how any of the hijackers would be convinced to do this. They cant benefit from it in any way once they are dead.

There are many possibilities. If there were hijackers on the planes maybe they were the suicide type that believed they were going to heaven to get the virgins. I think if this was the case then Al Queida was used as the patsies. More than likely some covert gov group conspired with top Al Queida people and got them to use their men to fly the planes so the American people could be sold on planes bringing down the towers. You see the Bush family is friends with the Bin Ladens so that possibility seems very likely.

The other possibility could be that the planes were remotely controlled.

I think what you are failing to realize is that whoever in our governement was behind it could have been working with the "terrorists" and probably still are.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gamecock

I dont see how the hijackers would be able to justify killing thousands of innocent civilians because they were ordered to, simply to carry out a false flag and advance their leader's plot of greed.

But if the government had their own men doing it why assume this was their line of thinking?

For all you know the government could have told them a number of things that made them think such actions were honorable.

If a man in a sandy cave can brainwash young men into blowing themselves to kingdom come, I don't doubt that the government could do the same.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by litmuspaper

Alright, instead of looking at the question as "It's impossible that they could have done this," look at it as "How did they do this?" What information was given to the hijackers which made them think this?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Alright, instead of looking at the question as "It's impossible that they could have done this," look at it as "How did they do this?" What information was given to the hijackers which made them think this?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

I don't know, what information do they give to CIA trainees who they turn into hit men?

They show them evidence that murder and illegal actions are somehow for the betterment of their county?

I imagine it could be something along those lines, if it occurred.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join