It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police and Human Nature. (defending cops).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I think there are people on here that are still labeling "all" police as "hostile" or "murderous" or whatever. I am gonna present some things from my small world to help you guys understand that to deny ignorance means to embrace sanity.

The rundown.....

On September 21 2008 a man decides he is gonna go off his rocker and start shooting people. His victim was an officer that responded to a call about a disturbance at a local residence. The officer arrived and took a shotgun blast point blank which landed him in ICU. Area officers responded to this and found the suspect. The suspect managed to get away before getting trapped in a barn. The suspect then stole a duputy's car and proceeded to drive toward the police officers with intent to kill, get away, or both.

Here you have everything you need. A mob effect by the 86 officers that responded and high hostility because one of their fellow brothers went down. Tensions are high and here is what happened next...(please watch entire thing but a warning, there is some strong language).

www.youtube.com...

The analysis.....

You should have all noticed how many shots were fired at the oncoming car. If you have that many people emptying clips and reloading to fire some more then the suspect should definitely be dead. The suspect in fact lived though he was in ICU for several weeks following. So what happened? Well out of all the shots very few actually hit the car. These officers are shooting a minimum of 80% many of them are in the mid 90's on a range. So they know how to shoot. Most of the bullets were shot into the trees above them. You see even though they had a brother go down they all share a common trait with all of us. It is called human nature. These officers were high on adrenaline and still threw the shots because it is not in our nature to intentionally harm one another aside for survival means. Most soldiers that you guys slander as well have this trait. They will go into war for years on end and never take a life.

Every police officer is human as shown here. In short. There are bad and good as with all humans (majority of humans are good by a large margin). I thought you should all be aware of this link between all of us. There is no science formula for it, it is just the way we are. Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a good day.

GWOT crits for 30k lol.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by ventian]

[edit on 12-3-2010 by ventian]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I will agree with you, there are in fact two kinds of police....one is a Peace Officer, sworn to keep the peace, and to serve the people. The other is a policy enforcer. this one has a God complex, he really wishes he/she could shoot someone, anyone, and walks about like a gangster. This one will yell at you, and demand things of you in a loud voice, he will "set you up" for a crime if need be, and he is quick on the draw, with gun or taser. Can everyone see the difference? Type one officer is our friend, on our side against those who would oppress us, or commit a treason against the Constitution. Type two cares not one thing for the Constitution, or his oath to same. Give him just a little trouble, he will arrest you, or worse.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I couldn't agree with you more. Some humans that put on the badge go insane with power which is unfortunate.

join