It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO captured on film in the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Pic is so-so,but corraborating witness reports seem to back up something that was definitely attention grabbing for those who witnessed it...

www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Looks more like an old warplane to me its too blurry to tell.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
First of all, Look at your source 11thdimension! Itz not the best on the Net! Second of all,It could be anything! not just a Ufo

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Could be the UFO Picture that finally closes the case on the UFO Mystery.
Or
Could be a low budget 'Video-Cell-Phone' Advertisment too.

I'll have to stay undecided on this one for now.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warhappy
First of all, Look at your source 11thdimension! Itz not the best on the Net! Second of all,It could be anything! not just a Ufo

Umm,please take a look at where rense GOT the story from before you try to chastize,they didn't CREATE the story,they just passed it on from a site in the uk that's not even UFO related.

I agree drunk,pic quality was nothing special,I actually found the witness reports to be more compelling.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
When I was a teenager I saw several ufo's at different times growing up. As a young adult I took up photography as a hobby. I had several different cameras with all kinds of telephoto lenses which I carted with me EVERYWHERE. I was not known by my name, but was known as the cameraman. I was so sure that I was gonna capture THE definitive ufo picture. For twelve years I carted those damn cameras everywhere and never saw another ufo!!
I think that somehow they know when you are ready to document their public appearances and stay away.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Having used one of those phones i can tell you that their motion capture is atrocious.

Its fake.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What puzzles me is why is the small shot ot the object clearer than the large shot and it does look like a phone advertisement.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Is it just me, but i see 'transparent newspaper' in the top half
and running down the right hand side of the image.
Also i reckon it's fake,
Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It looks like a hoax, and Rense.com.....you couldn't choose a most unreliable site.

Ya, I saw the transparent newspaper.
You can also see in the picture of the man who.....took the picture of the fake....that by the way he is posing he is not taking it seriously either......

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
It looks like a hoax, and Rense.com.....you couldn't choose a most unreliable site.

Again,like I told the other gentleman,please note that rense did not CREATE the story,they got it from a news publication in the UK,LOL.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just another "blurufo"...
Blurufos are blurred images of ufos which could be anything: plane, bird, insect, or maybe even an ufo but in most cases are just an inconclusive blurred image.

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by gzhpcu]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warhappy

Warhappy? Why are you doing this stupid angry face, "
"

11thD is not claiming that this is an alien craft, is he? He is merely directing us to some news of the type we cover in this forum and I am very thankful for him doing so. Do you think he should have fuct it off, because it was from Rense? You should be more grateful to people who go out of their way and use their time to share something with us, I don't see you keeping us updated with international, alien/UFO news.

You say this "could be anything", don't be stupid, not "everything" flies for a start, I don't think an alien/UFO forum is the right place for you if you are going to be so thoughtlessly dismissive. You say it could be anything, not just a UFO. Well brainiac, no matter what this actually it is, right now it is a UFO, seeing as we can't be sure what it is makes it unidentified, an Unidentified(we can't identify it yet, though we can all guess what it mighnt be) Flying(it aint on the ground, it aint in the sea, it is in the air) Object(a noun Something perceptible by one or more of the senses, especially by vision or touch; a material thing.) TA-DAAAAA.

Personally it looks like a small model plane, tilted and flying our way. The blur at the front looks, to me, like the nose propellor, spinning.

Anyway, cheers for showing us this 11thD. Very interesting, whatever it is!

If most of these pics we are seeing lately are legit, then it would seem that there is a huge amount more of these crafts than there has been for a while. There defo seems to be more sightings this last year or so. What could be the reason for this? Is something big going down? Could we be close to first contact? Could they be watching the Earth in it's final stages? Could they be here to witness other historical Terra Moments, such as GWB as the 3rd anti-christ? Probably not but there must be a reason why they are wacthing us...

edit because I am a dickhead who wrote "international, worldwide alien news"... tut tut tut

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by triplesod]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

You can also see in the picture of the man who.....took the picture of the fake....that by the way he is posing he is not taking it seriously either......

Oh come on, there are enough Europeans who act that way, they pose in a similar way, no matter what the occasion is. That's not a way to judge a ufo photo as being fake or not. And also, just because it's on Rense, doesn't mean it's automatically fake. Rense has some good stuff, but people (and especially people here on ats) choose to dismiss the site 100% because of there being hoaxes in the site. That's called:Throwing out the baby with the bathwater...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I agree with Muaddib the guy in the photo looks like he's more happier with the phone thatn with the photo.

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by drunk]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I don't see what is so fake about the picture. Its also not so blurry that you can't make out a distinctive Saturn-like shape in the air.

Certainly doesn't look like a bird. Could be a balloon though.

However, it for sure isn't a temperature inversion, swamp gas, or the planet Venus.

As it stands, its not a very good UFO picture, but I see no evidence of fakery.

top topics

join