It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US and Israel dodge settlement confrontation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Here we go again... The US sucking up to Israel for many unknown reasons... Now Biden got himself a nice sticker for being a good guy...

During the vice-president's visit, Benjamin Netanyahu presented Joe Biden with a framed certificate but managed to lean on it, shattering the glass.

Netanyahu breaks the framed certificate, and the Israeli press makes fun of Biden by making caricatures of him. Is this what you do to such a good friend of your country??

One Israeli newspaper had a cartoon showing an Israeli settler with a leaf-blower, blasting the shattered glass into Mr Biden's face.

This is insane... What the heck is that certificate supposed to be for? Why in the world is Biden even considering talks with Israel after the lies, the spying on the U.S., the threats to different countries, the inhumane treatment of the people who live around Israel...

I'm at a loss...

US and Israel dodge settlement confrontation

Magnum

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I guess nobody cares about this... too bad...

Peace

Magnum

[edit on 10/3/14 by Magnum007]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
"What the heck is that certificate supposed to be for?"

It's the equivalent of a dog biscuit.

"Why in the world is Biden even considering talks with Israel after the lies, the spying on the U.S., the threats to different countries, the inhumane treatment of the people who live around Israel"

It's just one big dog & pony show for the idiot masses.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Israel triple slapped Biden in the face like he's their b*tch, the vice president of the alleged most powerful country in the world. I guess it shows who the real boss is. Biden acts like a spineless retard in the face of it all. Americans need to remove these plastic bags from office. Purely humiliating. Rag dolls being torn apart by the Zionists, a tool receiving his broken biscuit for being a good tool.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What really kills me is that if this were written in a fiction book, there would be so much to analyze... the broken glass, the certificate, the conflict, etc...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
it kind of is written...isreal, the political bunch....is pure satanic evil IMO
and the religious israel is protected by Heaven. so don't expect anything logical, the time has arrived for evil to take over in a nice growth curve that it's been following for the last five decades. this "Curve" will not miss it's appiontment.! one can read about this in the book that reveals the future, you know, the "basic instructions before leaving earth."

top topics

join