It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the Kevin Smith Show?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Maybe he had to get a real job? Can't imagine his utter joke of a show and the meager amount of fringe advertisers were enough to make him a comfortable living.

Plus, the "network" he was involved in is/was filled with nothing but crooks, morons and people who make a living screwing talent over. Plain and simple.

So yeah, his show is not on the air anymore due to SIMPLE CAPITALISM, no conspiracy here. Same reason they make so many alien movies and tv shows, "they" aren't trying to "disclose" anything to us or trying to send us a "message", they are just making money on a subject that has been historically profitable in a movie/tv format.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

May I just point out that it is free to listen to his show. So I really do not understand your tirade against him based on being a cheap profiteer.

2nd. He presents an eclectic variety of topics, usually giving others - researchers, scientists etc time to talk about their findings, views etc. Quite what you have against this I do not know. If you don't like it, don't listen.
Yes there are conmen and snake oil salesmen in the area of ufology, but there are conmen in the carpet industry, meicine, hey even in politics! Are all other carpeteers, medics, politicians etc automatically crooked as well just because some are?

Grow up, use your brain and think. You might realise the world out there is bigger than your horizon.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 21st century man

May I just point out that it is free to listen to his show. So I really do not understand your tirade against him based on being a cheap profiteer.

Congrats, your Captain Obvious. I never called him a cheap profiteer. But yes, his show was a FOR PROFIT venture. Sorry you don't understand how that works, and are too ignorant to understand the very basic, almost elementary level basics, of how he was able to make money from his show. Just goes to illustrate the ignorance of his average audience member I guess. I feel sorry for you. But, ultimately, it was money that caused him to stop, plain and simple. I would explain it again, but I don't know how to put it in a more simple way that you would understand.

2nd. He presents an eclectic variety of topics, usually giving others - researchers, scientists etc time to talk about their findings, views etc. Quite what you have against this I do not know. If you don't like it, don't listen.

Oh, I listened all the time. It was very entertaining. Every once in a blue moon he would have something that made sense on his show, but most of that signal was lost in the noise, as it is with every show of it's type. But, the majority of the shows was just like a car accident for me, I know I shouldn't look, but i can't look away. That's how his shows were. There was, more often than not, such stupidity demonstrated you almost couldn't hit the stop button it was so dumbfounding. Those that don't get that are a part of the problem. Congrats....here's your sign.

Grow up, use your brain and think. You might realise the world out there is bigger than your horizon.

Seriously, after your complete display of ignorance about how something called REALITY works you want to tell me to grow up and think? Next time, read a post several times over so you actually understand what the poster wrote and what context it should be taken in, it will save you from looking foolish. I don't expect you to respond politely at this time, as you already demonstrated your inability to properly read and understand a post by your ignorant response to my original on above.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I'll say it slowly.
Listen.

"Grow up, use your brain and think. You might realise the world out there is bigger than your horizon. "

Did you get it?

Yes - go to reply

No - do not reply unitl you do get it.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 21st century man

I'll say it slowly.
Listen.

"Grow up, use your brain and think. You might realise the world out there is bigger than your horizon. "

Did you get it?

Yes - go to reply

No - do not reply unitl you do get it.

Hi 21st Century,

Not to get upset, but when you get attacked for merely sharing your ideas and brushing up too closely to the truth they come out of the woodwork proving that you're definitely on to something and risk reaching others and spreading the word. I watched the following 2-hour long interview by Kevin Smith and it brings nothing but respect for the job he's doing, and might even be the real reason his show was taken off the air.

One step away from Demon Summoning using Military Hi-Tech

GS

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join