It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the Kevin Smith Show?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I am posting this thread in the hopes that someone can provide information on the Kevin Smith Show s website apparently disapearing. When I do a search I cannot get it on any link. I can find some listings of old podcasts. I just find this very odd as I have been listening to this show off and on for a few years now and without warning his website is just gone. It could be something normal, it could be my search is screwed up. But if anyone knows for sure what happened I would love to know.

Kevin Smith Show

If anyone listened to the show you know that he was convinced that people were messing with his show and that he was apparently attacked by hackers at one point.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidself

I remember that Aaron McCollum was gonna reveal more about something that he didn't want to give too much detail about previously, on his next interview with Kevin, but that happens to be the day that the site was not working well.

I also know that on his interview with ProjectInformationGeneration, he mentioned that some MIB had a word with him and he pretty much told that guy to not " f#@# with him"

So definitely the intelligence operatives are on him right now and also cause disruptions sometimes while he's giving interviews.

I'd like to hear his last interview on the Kevin Smith show that's the one I haven't heard yet.

Here's Aaron for those curious of who I am talking about.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
By Kevin Smith I assume you mean the director/actor? Maybe you should ask him about what's going on directly. I believe he goes by 'Applebiter' on ATS, but I could be mistaken.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This is not Kevin Smith the director - it is the Kevin Smith show - he s an ex international cop who runs a internet radio show on ufo/fringe topics.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I know that he (Kevin Smith) was very interested in the alleged Stargate/Gulf of Aden story circulating around the internet now. I did hear a recent interview with the Aaron McCollum guy; oddly enough very closely after watching most of his project Camelot "pre" interview. In pretty much every recent show he did he had something to ask about it.

I am wondering did you mean that the MIB talked to Smith or to McCollum?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidself
I know that he (Kevin Smith) was very interested in the alleged Stargate/Gulf of Aden story circulating around the internet now.

So, in other words, he's one of those people who help destroy any credibility this field has, who actively and wantonly prevents it from being taken seriously.

Good riddance, I say.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Pocky

I know that he (Kevin Smith) was very interested in the alleged Stargate/Gulf of Aden story circulating around the internet now. I did hear a recent interview with the Aaron McCollum guy; oddly enough very closely after watching most of his project Camelot "pre" interview. In pretty much every recent show he did he had something to ask about it.

I am wondering did you mean that the MIB talked to Smith or to McCollum?

The MIB approached Aaron McCollum.

Haha, yea, I heard that Kevin has mentioned him quite a bit lately on the show.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Are you saying you are in favor of someone who has tried for years to counteract mainstream media opions by giving pretty much anyone who had any old view some media streaming to have thier website cut for apparently no reason? Cuz that sounds a helluva lot like censorship to me.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Kevin Smith runs a great show in my opinion. I've been listening to him on and off for almost 5 years now. Here's hoping he will be back on the air soon.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

I know that he (Kevin Smith) was very interested in the alleged Stargate/Gulf of Aden story circulating around the internet now.

So, in other words, he's one of those people who help destroy any credibility this field has, who actively and wantonly prevents it from being taken seriously.

Haha,

You think this 'field' has credibility?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Are you saying you are in favor of someone who has tried for years to counteract mainstream media opions by giving pretty much anyone who had any old view some media streaming to have thier website cut for apparently no reason? Cuz that sounds a helluva lot like censorship to me.

I didn't say that at all. In fact, you have no evidence whatsoever that his website was maliciously taken down. All you know is that his website was down. You have no idea why. There are a multitude of reasons why a website can go down, that don't have to include the government trying to silence someone.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
First, what does this have to do with the Aliens & UFO forum.

Second, your URL is wrong (contains "http" in it twice). I believe this is what you're looking for.

[edit on 3/12/10 by redmage]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
[

I didn't say that at all.

Here is what was in your post:

...actively and wantonly prevents it from being taken seriously.

Good riddance, I say

It sounds like you would want the show gone because it does not reflect your personal views. That is very close to censorship. Also I suspect you have not listened to the show because if you did you would probably not be accussing him of deliberately destroying "this field", an assertion you have provided with no evidence.

In fact, you have no evidence whatsoever that his website was maliciously taken down. All you know is that his website was down. You have no idea why. There are a multitude of reasons why a website can go down, that don't have to include the government trying to silence someone.

I never once said his website was "maliciously" taken down. See my OP. I clearly state that it might be among other things my inability to do a correcct seartch. I am merely trying to find out the answer to a question.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by liquidself]

[edit on 12-3-2010 by liquidself]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
First, what does this have to do with the Aliens & UFO forum.

Second, your URL is wrong (contains "http" in it twice). I believe this is what you're looking for.

[edit on 3/12/10 by redmage]

The Kevin Smith Show has had a lot of ufo information in the past. As for where the thread "should" be; what would you suggest? I have no idea.
Thx for noticing the link; though the way you phrased your sentences sounds like you think I couldnt find the page because of my own faulty link; if that is the case know that the page was down for the past several days. Now that it is apparently up again hopefully Mr. Smith himself will explain.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Yes, I agree, what's this to do with EBEs and UFOs? As far as I've seen, this guy and the other are killers who decided to allow Project Camelot an interview of the horrific people the were/are?

Decoy

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I have the Kevin Smith / aaron file .
I could send it via skype , not sure how to do it if I cant post my skypename ?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Regarding the site going down smith wasnt notified that the domain name needed renewing and consequently was pulled for a few days . No mystery

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The Kevin Smith show is great. I have some shows saved to my hd somewhere. He is like George Noory in that he does not press his guests with the hard questions. He facilitates them as they spin their yarns, but he gets some great stories that way. I am on the email newsletter list and he is always under attack from one source or another. The last week or so there was an alternative link sent out on the email newsletter to listen to the show. Subscribe and you will not be in the dark anymore.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
There is a new interview with Aaron on blogtalkradio the name of the show is
Project Information Generation . 2hrs also an older one there too

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Same question as OP.
Today - 26/5/11
www.kevinsmithshow.com... is suspended.
Anybody knows why?
Thanks

new topics