It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One thing that doesn't add up about Adam Gadahn's newest video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The biggest thing that doesn't add up about Adam Gadahn's (AKA Azzam al-Amriki) newest video is that is has a painting of flowers in the background. Wahhabists like the al Qaeda never have pictures or paintings on the wall, unless it is calligraphy from the Quran. Anything else is idolatrous. Even IF they were living in a house that had paintings of flowers on the wall, they sure wouldn't advertise that fact to the world by featuring it in the back of the video. It's against their fundamentalist stance on religion.

There's a lot of other things that don't add up right about Adam Gadam . First, his grandfather is a founding member of the ADL, and an admitted Zionist. I've also heard that there was video of him beating up Muslims outside a mosque in California (I would like to know if anyone has more information about that).

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Of course this doesn't add up a turbin does not make a al-quida. Can u say CIA agent.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The biggest thing for me in thinking something is amiss is how well, and with little accent he speaks english. After many years in a foreign nation you would think his accent would be much more heavy than it is now.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This guy cannot win!
If hes an American AQ,then hes a jerk IMO.
If hes CIA/mossad trying to make AQ look big and scary,he is a Jerk IMO.

What an idiot,everyone whos ever looked at his videos knows hes a Jerk,and still he carries on with his crap.

His Grandfather was big in the ADL-could he be an immature rebel trying to piss off his family?

Who knows,all I know for sure is he is a real jerk.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Two words - Epic Fail!

His handlers are going to be very upset with him. I wouldn't count on seeing him again regardless. They tried to amp this in the media and it fell flat on its face. Nobody cares or they know its Bullsh╘t.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Strange too that the press and government agencies wave 2 "American Al Qaida" at us, both of Whom are really good Jewish boys.

They wouldn't pretend to be crazed Muslim Jihadis......would they?

I can't believe that anybody, apart from the press, would even take them seriously.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This guy's a complete operative/actor..............just listen to the dialogue, it's like a script. I don't care who he's working for, watching it is insulting to my intelligence.

Hey Adam, or whatever your name is, enjoy burning in hell you little sniveling sell-out prick!!

Peace

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Dr Love]

top topics

join