It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all going all going to die someday anyway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
But, we would hope that we can propagate our species. Why? If our species is savage and destructive why should we propagate our species? For survival? Why? What does it matter? Personally I don't believe we are basically destructive.
Is our species destructive only when members have a lot of power or no power? It seems when there is too much power or too little power that is when things get out of balance.
When those that only care about themselves are identified and ignored, maybe we can get a little closer to a peaceful world. But would that be stagnant and boring?
Just think of what we could discover we as a species , everything we can imagine , if we were not always occupied with power, vengence.
I mean really, why?
It seems that we do need to evolve as we have all along, to teach our children there is so much and so more satisfying more than physical comforts.. All our physical comforts would be met
Of course, the obscenely wealthy would have to give up such obscene wealth.
Wealth corrupts power. The mindset of of our species would have to change to a mindset of considering the whole species. Which I believe could be realized.
For example it would mean not having too many children, voluntarily, considering the species as a whole.
I believe this can be achieved. Can we as a species evolve to level of existence that respects life and teaches all children considering the good of whole?
I am not talking about a idealism labeled as communism,etc. A whole new paradigm that we are all born into our circumstances by chance. Let us give everyone born a chance to contribute their gifts. Just think how wondrous and exciting our existence could be!
No one chooses who they are born to. Neither the wealthy or poor.
How is one to determine they are more worthy than another?

If all have the same education and physical needs met, think how many could contribute and make this world and our lives a wonderful place?
Do you think it is not possible?

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

We are all going all going to die someday anyway

Funny way to begin a post. No, we are not all going to "die," that in itself is a made up concept to make you believe you have but one life, then Judgement Day. But, the fact is, the Spirit that animates you is composed of pure energy, and as you know, energy cannot be destroyed. This is the "Soul," the Holy Spirit" of Christianity. This part of you is immortal. Learn how to form a Merkaba and you can take your memories with you.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
If those who have woken up and can see the world matrix for what it really is, all decide to not have children, then where does that leave the next generation ? In the dark, never to have the truth passed on to them ?

By the time those who are babies at the moment grow up, the internet will be so inaccessible and censored, they will not be able to find out for themselves.

Sort of a paradox of awakening really

join