It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:50am (3-10-10) eastern USA time, Jesse Ventura on 'the View' (show) (talks about 9-11 conspirac

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a show called 'the view' has an advocate on it talking about 9-11 conspiracies, (jesse ventura) like what temperatures are needed for steel to melt, how the buildings came down due to demolition etc etc

video of debate on view
any problems with video link let me know

he is promoting he new book here is the link to his book

sounds pretty good, for some reason the audience is clapping too! anyone else watching this!?!?! i will post videos and links of this as soon as they are put on to the web, but as of now, anyone else see this?!??!!

[edit on 3/10/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
ok well it was jesse ventura who was on the show i just found out

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Yeah, he's making the rounds promoting his new book.

Which I will not be buying.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
not sure if it's a rerun as i DO NOT watch the view, anyone's got anything put it here, i will be searching for more details throughout the day

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Ex-Navy Seal, Ex-Governor, Ex-Actor and one of few who kept his oath to protect his country from Foreign or Domestic Threats.

This guy has Balls of Steel and actually cares enough about his country to try and help the masses.

Fox

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I did watch it, the audience was clapping because he made a funny, not because they necessarily support the truth movement.

I enjoyed it because it was an actual discussion and they did not call him a crack pot. He spoke his mind, and when Barbara asked if he really believed that the Bush Administration, or specifically Cheney would have killed 3000+ people to serve their agenda and he replied with the Gulf of Tolkin and the Vietnam War, there was no response. I found it enjoyable.

edit: His funny was that Elizabeth asked why 9 11 was the fault of the Bush admin, to which he replied simply bc they were in charge. It was amusing at the time, in print it loses something.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by searching4truth]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
reply to post by elevatedone

Ex-Navy Seal, Ex-Governor, Ex-Actor and one of few who kept his oath to protect his country from Foreign or Domestic Threats.

This guy has Balls of Steel and actually cares enough about his country to try and help the masses.

Fox

i for one believe this too.

i still loved the 9/11 episode when he goes to see the fbi and asks them, WHERE THE HELL ARE THE BLACK BOXES????? THIS GUY SAYS HE FOUND THEM!! WHERE ARE THEY???

what was more funny was how sketchy the paramedic guy who said that acted about giving the info, then jesse goes straight to fbi and told them he told him. hahaha, jesse dont care, if hes got an inch he will push it a mile.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

word!

thanks, i actually had just walked into the room where it was on the tv and only saw half the debate before watching online

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The video link isn't working for me. Can someone please post it?

Also for those of you who missed Jesse's last "talk" with the members of 'the view' here is an oldie but a goodie. I'll just link to it, as to avoid a confusion with the OP.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I saw this. These poor woman that are protecting the status quo
They are so concerned about their own image they were not willing to say were they agreed with Ventura on anything. A rather boring interview when the guest is in control of the conversation and the interviewers are not asking questions besides "That is a damning allegation."

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
reply to post by indigothefish

Yeah, he's making the rounds promoting his new book.

Which I will not be buying.

Which, because of men like HIM, you have the right to do.

Out of all of the people that have been in politics he is one of the few that I would consider as not being a true politician. Meaning that I would believe words more out of his mouth than virtually any other politician out there today.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Jess's a BAD MF'er

yup ....thinking people are not stupid......nobody is about to commit career suicide and say they agree with him!!! but insides the wheels are churnin

OS is a lie.....it's easy to see

get the determination to use critical thinking and put down the awful feelings of shame should the OS be a lie....and just try to have the OS sound legit....it's tuff.....step away from the propoganda of "thinking people r gonna call u crazy for questionin' and try to answer some question's.....it's not an a happy search by any means ....but you may come to believe intelligence agency's of more than one country were involved and blaming them= career suicide

*don't assume men of rank and file in our gov't were involved* even should it be a inside job....they are prob...just as scared if not more...to speak up

the media just follows orders........

now where are those that "act" like they believe the OS to troll around....not talking about those who still believe the OS (i actually have respect for them)

[edit on 10-3-2010 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Wow, Jesse Ventura is going on camera and preaching 9/11 conspiracy stories. What a shock. Next thing you know, Richard Gage will travel around the country and hold conspiracy seminars.

You know they're not doing it becuase the people hosting "The View" support this conspircy crap. We know they don't becuase their former host and current gargoyle Rosie O'Donnell supported them and that blonde chick they have on The View got into a tiff with her over it. They're almost certainly doing it to spice the show up and get more people from all sides of the issue to watch and discuss controvertial issues. It's the same reason why Howard Stern brings retarded midgets and weirdos who get off on crossdressers vomiting on them onto his show. Come to think of it, Howard Stern brought Ventura onto his show to discuss 9/11 conspiracies for the same reason.

SO there you have it- 9/11 conspiracies are right there next to Rosie O'Donnell, retarded midgets, and weirdos who get off on crossdressers vomiting on them. You people must be SO proud of your public relations department.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by GoodOlDave]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Except that 9/11 is a really serious issue that goes beyond selling books and spicing up shows.

Jesse Ventura is genuine and has nothing to gain by comming on this show, neither does the show itself. He is not saying he knows exactly what happened, but he has strong doubts about the official story and that a there's need for thorough investigation no matter which political party was or is currently in charge.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Come on Goodoldave, your comments are too harsh. It really says something about your mindset, we are all fighting for the same thing after all.

Who doesn't agree we need a proper investigation no matter where that leads, pretty sure most people share that VIEW (pun intended) and what's your beef with retarded midgets, they are people too with hopes, emotions and people who love them.

Peace

edit spelting

[edit on 10-3-2010 by yyyyyyyyyy]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
maybe Jesse needs to run for President.
I'd vote for him and maybe we would get
another investigation.

Jesse for Prez !!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by yyyyyyyyyy
Come on Goodoldave, your comments are too harsh. It really says something about your mindset, we are all fighting for the same thing after all.

Who doesn't agree we need a proper investigation no matter where that leads, pretty sure most people share that VIEW (pun intended) and what's your beef with retarded midgets, they are people too with hopes, emotions and people who love them.

On he contrary, I have nothing against the retarded midgets (I.E. Beeltejuice) Howard Stern brings on his show. Stern once said that the retarded midget he has on the show is "bringing in six figures" so he certainly has the last laugh. I likewise agree we certainly could do with more investigations, as we know more about the surface of the moon than we do the 9/11 attack, and only twelve people in history have ever been there.

The problem I have is with the blatant carnival atmosphere the conspiracy hucksters are using to foist their screwball conspiracy stories onto the rest of us. Jesse Ventura for example had a television series where he set out to "expose" a whole slew of ridiculous conspiracy theories to get people all paranoid over nothing, up to and including how "global warming is really part of a plot to take over the world". Huh?!?

I saw his "expose" on 9/11 and it was literally a one for one repeat of all the false factoids those damned fool conspiracy web sites are churning out I.E. "stand down orders", "fires 'melted' the steel, and so on. It might as well have been called, "the Dylan Avery show".

My beef isn't with Rosie O'Donnell, retarded midgets, or even with weirdos who get off from crossdressers vomiting on them. Whatever they do on their Saturday nights is certainly no business of mine. My beef is with the outright LIARS in the conspiracy movement pushing out all these stupid conspiracy stories that can be debunked with a simple 30 second Google search, mainly becuase all you need to do is look at the bickering here on ATS to see right away how much needless turmoil their lies are causing.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
"SO there you have it- 9/11 conspiracies are right there next to Rosie O'Donnell, retarded midgets, and weirdos who get off on crossdressers vomiting on them."

Only someone with an interesting and rather imaginative train of thought can make such a correlation.

"The problem I have is with the blatant carnival atmosphere the conspiracy hucksters are using to foist their screwball conspiracy stories onto the rest of us."

The only carnival character I see here is someone who is relating 9/11 investigations to retarded midgets and vomiting cross dressers.

"These poor woman that are protecting the status quo They are so concerned about their own image they were not willing to say were they agreed with Ventura on anything. A rather boring interview when the guest is in control of the conversation and the interviewers are not asking questions"

That's because it takes a certain amount of intelligence to ask pertinent questions. Like you said, they were too worried about their images to make themselves look like the cackling idiots they are.

top topics

join