It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A video on how are future could be. by AlienScientist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I came across this video because I'm subscribed to AlienScientist and because he makes excellent down to earth science backed videos about alien technologies the "NWO" etc...

I like his view because it doesn't detract from the problem and starts a discussion about reptilian leaders etc... It stays on point with the message and the fact that his work is always based on facts makes his work worth listening to.

I would like to ask you to subscribe to him if you havn't yet.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by colloredbrothers]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Must admit was a bit hesitant to watch with a name like alienscientist, but I'm glad I did, thanks for the post.

Now to research them tubes....

S&F

Cheers

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by countercounterculture
Must admit was a bit hesitant to watch with a name like alienscientist, but I'm glad I did, thanks for the post.

Now to research them tubes....

S&F

Cheers

I had the exact same reaction when I first came across him a few years ago, but once you get to the content you see.

I hope the title will not keep people away.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
alienscientist is perhaps one of the best young minds I found on youtube in regards to technology and his grasp at physics/logic.

Its people like him that Project Camelot needs to interview...well grounded science based youth and not reptilian shapeshifting overlords on planet X...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This has been posted already by CanadianDream420:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
alienscientist is perhaps one of the best young minds I found on youtube in regards to technology and his grasp at physics/logic.

Its people like him that Project Camelot needs to interview...well grounded science based youth and not reptilian shapeshifting overlords on planet X...

EXACTLY, I'm sick of all the theory's that don't contribute SH**, the fact is people, that when the SH** hits the fan we need ideas to rebuilt the world and people like TheLeftLibertarian and AlienScientist are our future not David Icke not Project Camelot.

We need to look at all of this on a more groundly basis, fantasizing is good and reptilian theory MIGHT be right but at this moment it doesn't do anything for us fighting over it.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghr54321

Damn! I'm always just too late. :p anyway

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is how our future should be like

v.youku.com...=.html

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This looks great!

I've subscribed to a lot of similar channels on youtube... but I haven't heard of this one.

I think it would be a great idea for someone to make a thread with all the best UFO/Alien/NWO youtube channels.

Thanks for the link though... now I have something to do today

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers

Originally posted by ghr54321

Damn! I'm always just too late. :p anyway

Thanks anyways for taking the time to post this. Cool video!

[edit on 10-3-2010 by ghr54321]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisrand
This is how our future should be like

v.youku.com...=.html

He talks afbout Fresco in the vid.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
S & F regardless

Yes big brother, we are watching you. We are watching and we don't like what we are seeing and not being allowed to see.

It is about time we got out of the dark age! Yes, it is up to the people to bring this about, despite homeland security.

The bit about Governments watching people, like we are in prison. I prefer the other option where the people watch the activities of their elected representatives and there are no secrets.

This is a dream I had once when I was in school learning about the system. To me, this system has never made sense.

top topics

join