It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad attacks US for Afghan 'double game'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007

I am starting to like this Mahmoud Ahmadinejad more and more...

Peace,

Magnum

You may rest assured that he does not have the same opinion of you. Any country that promotes female liberty, free elections, doesn't execute homosexuals, and says "eh" a lot, will not be found on Ahmadinnerjacket's Facebook page.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Dubai isn't Iran, but Dubai is in the Middle East. OPEC is dominated by the Middle East.

Ahmadinejad speaks up for what Ahmadinejad cares about.

This isn't about "American democracy".

What is worse, being raped by corporations or the theocracy in Iran?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

I am starting to like this Mahmoud Ahmadinejad more and more...

Peace,

Magnum

You may rest assured that he does not have the same opinion of you. Any country that promotes female liberty, free elections, doesn't execute homosexuals, and says "eh" a lot, will not be found on Ahmadinnerjacket's Facebook page.

I would be more inclined to voice my opinion in the manner that since there are a handfull of wold dominated regimes i would have thought in a site such as this that a non biased view regardless of how, what you may support /feel has absolutely no connections as to why the price of gas has increased, as to, why must i control my off spring in a manner that has be exposed as a normal function.

Am I not able to evaluate based on logic ?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

As far as Ahmadinejad lying or not knowing what he is talking about, I think it's safe to say that he has been briefed on the history between the US colonialist government and the world...

Magnum

With that statement, your true agenda is clear.

The U.S. is not "colonialist". If it was, we would not be in the process of removing troops from iraq. Instead, we'd be expanding the military presence there. The U.S would also own Japan, Germany, France, and every island in the Pacific and they'd all be territories or even states.

More like an empire 2.0, new and improved. Ahmadinejad is likely a pusillanimous clown like his GOP & DNC kin folk, but him calling the US on the party leaders on their hyporacy is a good thing.

The US oligarchs & bankers have built on the previous failed empire models with select wars, bribes and financial gangsterism, aka "economic hit men"... when bribes and or threats don't work, the jackals are sent in for coups, murders, division and strife.. all thanks to the GOP & DNC.

Here is a guy who helped set up the US empire:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Originally posted by Magnum007 As far as Ahmadinejad lying or not knowing what he is talking about, I think it's safe to say that he has been briefed on the history between the US colonialist government and the world...

Magnum With that statement, your true agenda is clear. The U.S. is not "colonialist". If it was, we would not be in the process of removing troops from iraq. Instead, we'd be expanding the military presence there. The U.S would also own Japan, Germany, France, and every island in the Pacific and they'd all be territories or even states.

Just because you don't run the show officially (through the government etc...), doesn't mean you are not a colony when another country dictates your every move through your finances... Just like the Israelis have control over the US with their banks, companies, influential people, etc... The US has control over certain countries by running the companies that fund their economies... Also, the fact that the US has a very strong military presence around the world doesn't help their "peaceful" non-colonial image...

Magnum

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join