It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People in our Dreams

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Glad I'm not the only one that's falling in love in a dream. On more than one occasion I have met and feel in love with a perfect girl in my dreams only to wake up sad and missing her.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
They seem familiar because they are a representation of you most of the time. Even friends and family you know. When ever you see them ask yourself how could they represent you in some way.

Sometimes you can get communications from others on the other side like a dead parent or relative but most of the time the people you see in your dreams are you and they are trying to tell you something about youself. everything from possible illness to business and finance to your lifes mission and what you should be doing or are neglecting etc.

These communications come from three sources. The body if you are neglecting some area or are in danger of or have some illness you are unaware, The higher mind or computer brain that helps you solve problems. If you Have ever had something weighing heavy on you and then all of a sudden one morning you wake up and you know what to do about it this is the higher mind it processed all the data and came up with a solution. And then the soul or spirit. This is usually in reference to your lifes mission and progression.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

IMHO, Time does not really exist. Think of each second, piece of Planc?(Plank) time as a coordinate, a frequency. As the Universe expands perhaps the farther away from singularity the higher the frequency?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I have those dreams too, falling in love with someone then waking up and the warmth feeling that lingers on for maybe 2 or 3 days. I also have the opposite happened like getting killed in the dream and waking up with the pain on my body that last for a couple of second.

EXAMPLE: I dreamt that I was patrolling in the jungle.I was the last guy walking behind everybody because my feet was hurting really bad.I had to sit down to take off my boots when I did I heard shooting coming from all sides then out of nowhere a grenade landed near my foot.I don't know why but I jump on that grenade then I saw a white bright flashes combine with loud high pitching sound.When I woke up my chest and stomach have stinging prickly sensation that last for about a couple of seconds and was completely gone when I was fully awake.

I believe (IMO) some dreams containing people,place or events could have been fragments of memories of ours past live(s).

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Curious as to why know one has asked as to what their consumption is prior to falling asleep. As it is well documented that having a meal of some sort will provoke a chemical imbalance thus purging the brain into a chemical release that does and as documented induce a stimulation that we commonly address as "dreams"

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Curious as to why know one has asked as to what their consumption is prior to falling asleep. As it is well documented that having a meal of some sort will provoke a chemical imbalance thus purging the brain into a chemical release that does and as documented induce a stimulation that we commonly address as "dreams"

I don't get this.. So we dream because we eat before going to bed? Because that's not true.. We always have dreams no matter what

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Originally posted by tristar

I don't get this.. So we dream because we eat before going to bed? Because that's not true.. We always have dreams no matter what

Well if you eat before you go to bed, then that creates a chemical reaction which has been found to be linked to chemicals being released from the brain and thus provoking brain activity that equals to dreaming.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well, my unknown dream man has been an important part of my life for like 15 years now. Not that I ever met him in my real life, but he is constantly there (kind of like in the background of my life). A memory of him, or rather his face, was triggered by a photo in a magazine when I was a kid and I had dreams about him ever since. It's not the same man from the photo, but physically similar.

Three most memorable dreams I do connect with past lives; in one we were on a boat on a lake in a forest, just chatting. He fell in & didn't resurface; I started screaming and woke up.
In another I was a soldier, lying wounded on a world-war-looking kind of battlefield; someone lifted me up and put me in his arms, woke up after he smiled at me.
In the third dream I was standing on a terrace of a house above the sea, watching white dolphins swimming under me. He was standing behind me, telling me something but I couldn't hear him. Next thing I remember is our wedding, small party with our parents (well, unknown people that I knew were our parents in the dream); we had a cake and a bottle of liquor in a crystal bottle that had year 1800 engraved on it.

Now, I have no idea if he really exist or who the hell he is, but I know that I've never met him in my real life. I would know if I did.
Anyone else with this kind of intense dreams with a recurring person?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazyFox

Now, I have no idea if he really exist or who the hell he is, but I know that I've never met him in my real life. I would know if I did.
Anyone else with this kind of intense dreams with a recurring person?

Actually you would not know, its what dream telepathy is about. They are aware of you, but you are simply unable to place a location since you or whoever is located and has accepted reality as what your interpretation of it is.

Remember
You are a product of your environment.

Peace.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join