It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Want To Control & Track Everything That You Do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The MAIN reason the Health Care Bill SHOULD NOT pass is because it will allow the government access to your financial and personal bank accounts without your consent.

Diana Furchtgott-Roth, an adjunct fellow at the Manhattan Institute, a conservative think tank, said the provision in the House bill that calls for an ID card actually goes much further and would allow the government access to a patient's bank account, in order to determine ability to pay.

"What I see as being problematic is that the government can get into your bank account and see how much is in there," Furchtgott-Roth said.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

THEN you would have the IRS knocking down your door trying to steal your money (They track what and where your money is spent on and goes to):

Internet sellers who don't report their sales will no longer be under the radar. Starting next year, any bank or other payment settlement company that processes credit cards, debit cards, and electronic payments such as PayPal will have to issue information returns telling the IRS what merchants receive.

Who's Subject to Reporting All merchants who accept payments through credit cards, debit cards, gift cards and PayPal will receive information returns telling them - and the IRS - the gross amount of the merchant card transactions. This will be broken down month by month. While the form uses the word "card," the IRS has made it clear that this is interpreted broadly to include third-party network transactions (i.e., PayPal).

www.auctionbytes.com...

THEN you would have the Bio-Metric Identification Cards come into play (They track where you are and where you go):

Lawmakers working to craft a new comprehensive immigration bill have settled on a way to prevent employers from hiring illegal immigrants: a national biometric identification card all American workers would eventually be required to obtain.

Under the potentially controversial plan still taking shape in the Senate, all legal U.S. workers, including citizens and immigrants, would be issued an ID card with embedded information, such as fingerprints, to tie the card to the worker.

online.wsj.com...

www.politicsdaily.com...

THEN they put up your data online for other agencies so that they can find your information easier (They track everything about you):

Those who do not wish to have their details on the £11 billion computer system are supposed to be able to opt out by informing health authorities.

But doctors have accused the Government of rushing the project through, meaning that patients have had their details uploaded to the database before they have had a chance to object.

The scheme, one of the largest of its kind in the world, will eventually hold the private records of more than 50 million patients.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

THEN they will lock up and gather all the 9/11 Truthers, Tea Parties, Protesters, etc. as "domestic terrorists":

Since the establishment media is convinced that tea party members, 9/11 truthers, libertarians, Ron Paul supporters, and basically anyone with a dissenting political opinion is a likely domestic terrorist, they should be celebrating the fact that a new bill would allow the government to detain such people as “enemy belligerents” indefinitely and without trial based on their “suspected activity”.

www.infowars.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't forget the body scanners at airports that will be installed later this year:

The Transportation Security Administration announced Friday that nine more U.S. airports will receive body-scanning technology, as the United States heightens its effort to detect hidden explosives and contraband amid a threat highlighted by an airliner bombing attempt on Christmas Day.

All are among 150 machines bought with money from the federal stimulus package signed by President Obama last year. They join 40 machines already in use at 19 airports.

www.washingtonpost.com...

The government is doing this for MASS CONTROL of EVERYTHING, and people thought the government would not kill its own citizens on 9/11.

They are part of an INTERNATIONAL BANKING CABAL, and they don't care about anyone else.

They care about MONEY, RESOURCES, and CONTROL.

1984 anyone?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Alright, I made this gif just for this thread. I will not pull it out very often. But you get the first look at the new and improved paranoia meter.

If your OP does not bring it out, nothing will.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0748ca31dba6.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

You realized that the GIF just hijacked this thread right. Anyhow i like it.....what was this thread about again?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Man, I'm diggin the gif man. Perfect use for it too considering Emerald (somehow) still has his account.

What happened to putting his account on the line for that fancy Feb War prediction that was touted for 28 annoying days. I swear people post threads to get flag ratings.

On topic: Bud, when you see any of your suppostions in effect, grab your gun and go to town or pack it up and hit the road. Until then, let's keep it at least a little reasonable.

Love
The KJ

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just like the National Health system in the UK then!

Records everything you tell your doctor and information is stored on a central data base.

In addition to this;

*Information gathered by the various tax authorities, social welfare departments and companies acting for them under contract and LEA's, also kept on central data bases.

*The banks and credit companies selling your data (as do the authorities), are not yet able to insist that you provide your National Insurance number, but I think it is only a matter of time.

*Store loyalty cards store information about your spending and buying habits.

Globally, there seems to be a lot of data mining, all information is being stored. Why?

At what point and at what level will they push the key and bingo! Data merge.

OP, paranoia is your friend!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yeah Internet 2.0 will lead to this......

Nice thread, S+F

D.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It's always a dumb excuse used to implement dictatorship into the authoritative place of society.

Immigration?

Please...they want to CONTROL everybody. They don't care about immigration.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
It's always a dumb excuse used to implement dictatorship into the authoritative place of society.

Immigration?

Please...they want to CONTROL everybody. They don't care about immigration.

agreed its so nice to see people awake
esp on a site like this with all there disinfo agents

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Sorry, Emerald for posting the gif, I was not meaning you. I meant that the thread would bring about paranoia.

I do not deny your truth.

Why cannot people see that all collectivist government's lead to the same thing?

The group over the individual has always led to tyranny. ALWAYS.

Even if the majority becomes the tyrants, it is still tyranny.

But we all know where the control of the majority always ends up, in the hands of the few.

Tired of control freaks.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

www.youtube.com...

aaron russo interview.
10min. 911fraud segment

join