It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Population Balance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well, I personally believe a world war has been well planned out and is basically eminent. Whether that be a few months or a few years, I haven't a clue. I think this will be one leg in the depopulation agenda. The swine flu could have been an experiment to see how things played out, and how the people reacted. Not sure, but it seems plausible for the elite to drop another leg via that route.

I mean, what else could be aggressively done? They seek to keep order, yet cause chaos. It's gotta be entirely deniable, so they can't just start dropping people in the streets. Who knows for sure? , but I don't think the power elite will wait too much longer before a big bang or two. They seem to be behind schedule.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

A lot of people that support having a larger world population, will use the excuse that we have so much natural land left, that we could use.
That there is enough land in the world for each person to have (-insert s. mileage # here), and the world could STILL support THIS many BILLION more!

The problem with that, is we have already taken over more than enough natural land, from the animals that inhabited it first.

I would like to have a population that is not incredibly sardined into small spots together, and still leave most of the natural land to the animals that inhabit it.

I think this is what we are going for. Not that the world should support more humans, but that we should give more land back to nature.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Alright everyone, I am leaving the side of the proponent now.

I almost felt like filth was running all over me. Sorry, did anyone visit the site I linked?

Did you notice anything strange about it?

What I was going for on the OP was to show people that the measures we are discussing, are already in use.

No one has brought in the Abortion on Demand component so I will bring it in this comment.

Let me ask everyone a question, do you realize that the vast majority of industrialized nations, actually have a flat or decreasing birthrate? The only reason the US population has grown as fast as it has is because of the immigration.

Do you think that maybe, just maybe, that is on purpose?

I need to read back through a couple of comments and than I will comment to everyone. Some of you brought excellent points to the conversation and I will get to you as soon as I can.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wang Tang

Global Warming as a way to control or decimate the population.

Now, that has been postulated in many a chemtrail thread. Even our OzWeatherman has mentioned in several threads, on how the US weather dramatically changed after the 9/11 attacks due to the contrails not being there.

Is the air traffic alone, plus adding certain components to the fuel, or even propagating chemtrails the cause of the Global Warming.

The thing about that theory though, is the lack of credible evidence that the ocean levels have increased dramatically due to the supposed Global Warming phenomena.

Excellent thought.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Yes, but as they said on the link I provided, these countries do not use resources like we do.

We are the evil ones in this regard. We are using up all the resources.

Of course this whole comment is sarcasm.

Thanks for the comment.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Oh, not my imagination, I believe every word she said. There is evidence galore in military documents and papers created by our government that point to the fact that this is going on.

I do not deny the truth that lady spoke, like I said, too much evidence.

One I could point to is the way this is working its way into mainstream and also what is being taught in our schools.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Well what you bring up here is totally crazy. Not saying what you are saying is crazy, just the situation of men that are not forced to be responsible for their actions.

I find the downfall of morals to be where that type of crap comes from.

Thanks for the comment.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Thanks for your rational and observant comment. Like I said in an earlier comment, the US population increase due to births had levelled out several decades ago.

The US spike in population is directly related to uncontrolled emigration.

Thanks for the comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join