It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southern Russia overwhelmed with purple snow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ahhh yes, here it is...

Further east, the Greek capital Athens has been hit by a dust storm. A layer of red sand carried all the way across the Mediterranean Sea from the Sahara now lies over the city.

Extreme weather hits France and Greece

Peace

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Victoria 1

hey, either im having a blond moment or the link has disappeared, could you tell me where i can watch the video?

Thank yoooou

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Interesting how uniform the coloration seems to be. Mixed with the water vapors before it turned to snow it seems.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Pianist

I just started a thread on 'dead starling birds falling from the sky' in the fragile earth forum....

As for this purple snow... dunno... pollution or ......

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Pianist

Well, its evident that our environment is becoming more and more unhealthy.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Two days ago snow with light peach color was also falling in Macedonia.Something to do with dust storms from Africa.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I've seen Yellow Snow. I was told not to go near it 'cause it could be "Unhealthy".

So, I'll offer you all the same advice. "Don't Touch Yellow Snow"

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It's snow mixed with Purple K Powder!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm located in Crete, Greece, and about 2 days ago we had a strong storm blowing lots of african dust towards northern / russian direction. Daylight was colored all yellow during the storm because of the dust.
I guess thats what came doen up there with the snow.

Ko3

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It could very well be similar to the "red tide" in the gulf coast around Florida and Texas

Red Tide Wiki

So it could very well be bacteria of some sort

[edit on 10-3-2010 by xhopefullookx]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
reply to post by Aggie Man

Eating snow will burn you afterwords if you eat enough. NEVER eat snow, this man is what you call a newb.

True that you shouldnt eat a lot of snow, but he didnt, and im pretty sure in several other scenarios he (Les Stroud) warns of those dangers.

I hope you were joking about that newb comment, because he is very knowledgeable on the subject of survival techniques and the outdoors. You can probably tell, im a fan of his shows. He's the real deal.

Back to the OP... very interesting. If i saw purple snow, id probably go back inside and try to stay as far from it as possible. That is, of course, only after sampling some, it could be grape soda, and that would prove miracles, God, and that dreams do come true in one fell swoop.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Phew wee!

Good job those scientist turned up to confirm the colour!

where would we be without them hey!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It truly is the end of times. I wish it would rain fish were I live because I don't have a fishing rod.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Chemrails FOR THE WIN FOLKS .............
2nd line mabey

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Is the same area of the "Stavropol Window", which has recorded UFO sightings since the mid-1800s?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
hmm that's interesting, at the same time in Bulgaria came yellow snow .. :

Sofia. Pale-yellow snow falls in the southern Bulgaria’s towns of Gotse Delechev, Smolyan and Asenovgrad, the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology with the Bulgarian Academy of Science (BAS) told FOCUS News Agency .

www.focus-fen.net...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I am going to post this, I do think it is on Topic, if you do listen to the Man..
Im not sure when this is recorded, but some time after Al Gore got his Oscar.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The article is updated. It was the dust storm mixing with the snow. Not man caused. Not Armageddon. Not chemicals. Just a dust storm.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Please don't eat the purple snow? How long do you think it took before people thought about it and made their kids get out of the snow? Give it a couple weeks, and we may be hearing about the rapidly spreading cancer that it caused, or something to that effect.

Lol, and no, I didn't read the post above this one until after I posted this

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Mekanic]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Now, I'm not saying this is definitively wrong. If it makes sens,e I will stand down.

but what the hell kind of sand turns white snow purple?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join