It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetical Question for 9/11 truthers: What happens when we Win?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Na that will not happen.

The government will not admit to doing this, they have morons on tv like matthews(come down leg for obama), and beck(same with reps).

You have no chance of getting any real truths.

Just look at how all the mind control techs al bielek talks of exist and are used by usa government, do you guys even know. The public is turned of, and will not do anything.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
Give me the identity of one " Master " please.

give u more than one:

Karl Rove
Paul Wolfowitz (spelling)
Dick Cheney
Rothchild family
Rockafeller family
Bush family

the list goes on and on and ...

[edit on 10-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Oh for Pete's sake. Who are these " Masters of Puppets " ? How are they financed ? How do they carry out any executive function ?

Truthers keep banging on about people who broadly accept the official line on 9/11 as " sheep" and here you are falling about helpless before these supposed " Masters ".

That noun phrase is a reference to a song. There is a song by the band Metallica called Master of Puppets which was released in the early 80s. But the lyrics of the song seem very relevant to how the world works today. I combined this with the idea of a "Puppet" in a political sense.

You don't need to be a "truther" to know that something about the events of 9/11 don't add up. But you would need to be very naive or sufficiently lacking in the ability to think if you didn't realise that a small group of people have the power and resources to influence powerful political figures around the world.

[edit on 10/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Sorry Dark Ghost, I didn't realise you were quoting a song title, I thought you were being literal.

I don't dispute that there are unelected people around who exercise influence. Rupert Murdoch comes to my mind; he has both money and, more importantly, many media outlets under his control.

However, at the end of the day, he has no executive authority whatsoever and can only try to influence those who have. If attempts to influence became too blatant or money changed hands that could obviously have serious consequences for both parties.

I don't accept boondock-saint's suggestion about former presidents and government officials. In my view they have had their day and are now impotent.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Dark Ghost

Sorry Dark Ghost, I didn't realise you were quoting a song title, I thought you were being literal.

I don't dispute that there are unelected people around who exercise influence. Rupert Murdoch comes to my mind; he has both money and, more importantly, many media outlets under his control.

However, at the end of the day, he has no executive authority whatsoever and can only try to influence those who have. If attempts to influence became too blatant or money changed hands that could obviously have serious consequences for both parties.

I don't accept boondock-saint's suggestion about former presidents and government officials. In my view they have had their day and are now impotent.

Fair enough, no harm done. Glad we could clear that up.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

give u more than one:

Karl Rove
Paul Wolfowitz (spelling)
Dick Cheney
Rothchild family
Rockafeller family
Bush family

the list goes on and on and ...

[edit on 10-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

Jay-Z is behind 9/11???

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I believe that very little will happen at the upper levels. They probably already have their sacrificial lamb picked out. There's never been any question about how readily people are thrown under the bus when the SHTF.

Of course, the 'poor lamb' will be handsomely rewarded behind the scenes, but shown to the masses to have been thoroughly punished.

Those who were behind the motions of 911 will never be brought to justice. They've already heavily invested in that just in case.

Look at the current furor that Liz Cheney is trying to set up. She's trying to show defense attorneys for "terrorist" defendants to be Jihadists themselves. Set into the minds of the people that 'they' are evil, and eventually the people will just believe without question. Old Cheney/Rove tactic. Keep 'em scared.

Public trials of terror suspects is the last thing TPTB want. Too much information could potentially be exposed that makes their story even more tenuous. I'm actually looking forward to hearing what gets said in court, and what subjects get hidden from the public and sealed (TPTB are really into the whole sealing stuff...).

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
When you win? I didn't know there was a victory to be had when considering the deaths of thousands of innocent Americans. I guess I missed something.

To he OP: I'm dying to see your evidence hat this was planned years in advance. But 1st you'd have o prove that it was planned. But kindly explain to me how you think this heinous attack was carried out.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
should word get out it was mossad/cia/"cheney" then that would mean the "globalist" parasites are no longer hosting on isreal....and they are moving on.

fat chance

also i assume that most rank and file in the gov't have either blind allegiance to the OS or are too scared to speak any type of sense about what they really believe happened.....due to this = the end of their gov't careers

[edit on 10-3-2010 by cpdaman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join