It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones On Fox News over 9/11 Truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Love him or hate him. He still brings up good points on the pure hatred towards 9/11 truth.

Comments or Thoughts are always welcomed here. Even if you are going to bash me or AJ himself

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaiinguy12

I really dislike Alex Jones. I found it hard to dislike him on this clip though. I guess when it comes down to it, I dislike fox news even more. I love how everything has to turn into a shouting match on fox. And the woman claiming that Alex was making some "serious allegations" was nice. I do like how quickly he shut her up, even Geraldo appeared to be embarrassed by her ignorance.

I am with Jones on this one though. There is a real strong movement out there right now to demonize conspiracy theorists, 9/11 "truthers" and even the dreaded pot smokers... with Fox and friends leading the charge.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Wow... Alex Jones does good job shock horror...

I'm not a fan of AJ but neither do I subscribe to the knee-jerk bashing he gets here on ATS. Handed a difficult gig by the ever-ludicrous Geraldo, he makes a fair fist of responding to the questions raised and exposing the agenda of the questioners. He also appeared to have evidence at his fingertips, which leaves a good impression.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
IMO, Alex Jones has some hits and misses. I'd say this was a hit! I'm so shocked at how much the Media is talking about "9/11 Truthers"! Whether or not you like Alex Jones, you have to admit he is taking a big step toward a big movement! And he does get the information out there, whether you agree with his methods or not.

But A.J. did a great job in this one!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaiinguy12
Love him or hate him. He still brings up good points on the pure hatred towards 9/11 truth.

I think he is a buffoon and a distraction but he comported himself well here. I enjoyed Geraldo's "and take a deep breath..." though it was apparent that Jones was pretty composed. The most fun, though, was the bimbo's indignation at 'those serious allegations' of Jones which are, unfortunately, history...not delusions.

Nice grab, S&F!

[edit on 8-3-2010 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Good for Geraldo having Alex on his show and good for AJ laying it down in an efficient manner.

Kimberly, just shut up and look good, that's your job afterall.

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The points he brought up were spot on and exactly what needed to be said. I couldn't have done a better job. But at the same time I'm annoyed that he is called a "9/11 truth leader". He isn't. He is a 9/11 hypster. He is not trustworthy and he'll tell point blank lies to get attention. He's dishonest and that is why I'll never like him regardless of how good his performances are. And thats the thing, they are performances, not interviews.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is the 2nd or 3rd time Fox news has had Alex Jones on their show. So, does this discredit Fox News? I have to ask because Fox News mentioned (after they had already done one or two interviews with him) that people should consider Ron Paul discredited after he took an interview with Alex Jones.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I really hate to admit that I like what AJ had to say. I consider him a dishonest plague on all attempts at real truth but I think he served a good purpose here and did it well with honesty and integrity. Good for him and good for the OP for pointing this out as there is no way in hell I would have seen Geraldo's show on my own.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
They made him look like a bafoon, as they always do.

He should of had some quick fact evidence to present, AJ was unprepared.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

I disagree...he did have some paperwork at hand, as evinced when he waved it about. His time was limited, as such blipverts always are, and I applaud his attempts to contain himself. Difficult, because that's not what he's known for.

Fact is, buffoonery is his specialty, that's why he was invited on board, to add to the whackadoo cache the public is fed about 'truthers'.

He let Fox down, on that count...they made themselves look stupid through their (Kim's) ignorance, and he didin't hurt the movement one bit.

But he's still a goof...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
humm, 911 truth is scaring the establishment... well they should be scared.
lets see 545 vs 350,000,000 ... once the truth is known ... not one of them could find a job...
any way -- there end goal is to microchip the population ... so no more loose screws until they figure out how their going to chip us... we are going to be too poor to rebel... yea, right...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

I don't quite get this statement. Did you really watch the video? I thought, amazingly enough, that AJ was composed and presented some important facts in as little time as he was presented. I'm just wondering what Geraldo was thinking inviting Kimberly (?) in to address AJ. That actually gave him the best position to present his side of the story. She should have kept her mouth shut because I could see the good ole AJ just waiting to burst out.

However, he held his own and did NOT look like a bufoon.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I thought he did an excellent job. I do listen to his show maybe once a week, when he has someone worthy to listen to. Though it's hard to hear the other person. During the Fox News appearance, I was actually waiting for the crap to hit the fan where he would get loud, but he remained calm.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I for a long time have suspected that using hot chicks to back your stance is a common psychological manipulation tactic. Just put a hot chick behind an idea and people will buy it. Like there is something about it.

I can't think that Geraldo bringing Kimberely in had any point other than to make 9/11 skepticism hot and to hypnotize AJ.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If Alex Jones could act this civil all the time, while simultaneously being spot on with swatting down idiotic statements like what that woman said, he'd be MUCH MORE popular.

I have a love/hate with Alex Jones - sometimes I can't imagine the world without the guy (boring!), and other times he makes me want to put a brown paper bag over my head in shame.

You gotta hand it to the guy though, he certainly is good at stirring the s#!^ storm.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You are probably right.

Example : Sarah P.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Alex did a great job handling that ambush.

No one has done more for the 9/11 truth movement and exposing the corrupt government than Alex. He is unmatched, regardless of his imperfections.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

I for a long time have suspected that using hot chicks to back your stance is a common psychological manipulation tactic. Just put a hot chick behind an idea and people will buy it. Like there is something about it.

I can't think that Geraldo bringing Kimberely in had any point other than to make 9/11 skepticism hot and to hypnotize AJ.

Would only work on half the population: hetero males and lesbian females.

Anyway, Alex Jones was surprisingly well behaved for most of the interview. Who is that bimbo, anyway, and what function does she serve other than window dressing.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I am not a huge Jones fan, but I have to give credit where credit is due. So many 'conspiracy theorists'(for lack of a better term) tuck tail when confronted or asked to defend their position.

Jones runs from no one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join