It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Striking Chemtrail footage from Vancouver. Debunk this!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

This was shot by me on my iphone last week. I have many photos as well. The day started out with a clear blue sky...until they laid the first trail.

Must have been an amateur pilot because this is the first time I have seen so many arcing trails. Usually they are laid out flat and straight but there are two clouds this day with distinct hooks to them.

This is my first video upload so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Stay tuned for my photos to be uploaded here showing the progression of the day. I just need to read up on how to do it.

Let me hear what you guys think of the footage.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Game_Over]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I don't know what I did wrong but here is the full link to watch on youtube.

www.youtube.com.../u

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Game_Over

You can hit the quote tab in this post and it'll show you the format to post your Youtube videos.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Thanks so much. I have went back and edited my original post.

What do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Um ... okay...

WOW!

Jets flew over. What's to debunk?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I don't need to debunk this. The burden of proof is on you to prove that these are not ordinary plane contrails as they appear to be. Unless you can collect vapor samples for testing there is little you can do to prove any so-called Chemtrails. Without actual scientific proof that the trails contain dangerous chemicals your stance is nothing more than speculation.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well for your information.

Hundreds of jets fly over our city everyday.

They don't all leave chemical trails that spread out over the sky turning it grey and cloudy.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

oh yeah thats just perfectly normal

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Here is how it goes...

I show you VIDEO evidence of trails of chemicals/particulates/ that are laid out in a pattern. You can see it with your own eyes. I did not claim that there are dangerous chemiclas in these trails. I do not know that.

I do know however that they are laid with a purpose. I do know that it started out a clear blue sky until the trails they laid spread out and darkened it.

I do know that it is deliberate. It is intentional. There is a pattern.

I am not trying to prove what they are made of. I am proving that they exist and they are not from normal aircraft flights.

Watch the 30 second video and explain it to me in your words why this is happening.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
From a companies site.

www.geotimes.org...

Boe is a cloud seeder who works for a private company called Weather Modifi-cation, Inc., but don’t use the term “weather modification” around him. “It sounds like we are changing weather patterns — moving clouds or creating clouds or something — and we’re not doing any of that,” he says. “We’re taking what God gives us and seeing if we can nudge it into a more efficient mode.”

From a Government site

www.naiwmc.org...

Government patents that state the use of planes to distribute the chemicals into the atmosphere.

www.lightwatcher.com...

So it is pretty evident that the trails are what people think.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

should be no need to defend your statement the evidence in pattern is very clear, if they disagree with it let them do so its their own fault they cant accept visible truth, whether they are dangerous chems or not they are still sprayed out in precision lines, its not like this is not happening all over the world everyday and being documented

yet people who are just blinded by their own closed mind cant accept it like many other things best thing to do is let them have their one post and just ignore it totally

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over

I show you VIDEO evidence of trails of chemicals/particulates/ that are laid out in a pattern. You can see it with your own eyes.

I do see it. The pattern is called "air traffic".

There's nothing here to debunk and even if there were, you're predisposition towards a belief in "chemtrails" is likely to interfere with logic.

"They're just clouds, right?"

No, they're contrails.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I watched the video before I even began posting, it shows some contrails from planes. The video is not of "chemtrails" unless your definition of chemtrail is so loose as to include normal plane contrails. The so called pattern is likely due to normal flight patterns. They don't let planes take off and zoom into the sky haphazardly, they have flight paths and lanes.

If you want to prove they are not from "normal aircraft" then try filming the aircraft they are coming out of. Are they military craft or Jet Liners?

Either way I see no evidence of "chemtrails" and no way to determine whether the contrails are formed intentionally from just a video. Without determining what each vapor trail is composed of there is no reason to call them chemtrails or believe they are part of some sinister plot.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

heres 2 videos of contrails i made during this winter

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I understand what you are saying. It is air traffic. But why do the particular contrails only appear in the specific grid that somehow magically spreads out just right?

Why don't the hundreds of other planes that consist of Vancouver Air Traffic leave these contrails?

I understand I may have come off combative with the whole "debunk this!" angle of the thread title so I guess I deserve it.

Is it normal for contrails to spread out and linger for hours getting bigger and bigger and linking up until an entire portion of the sky is greyed out and the sun has a halo around it through the contrails?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying. It is air traffic. But why do the particular contrails only appear in the specific grid that somehow magically spreads out just right?

Because of prevailing winds.

Why don't the hundreds of other planes that consist of Vancouver Air Traffic leave these contrails?

Because of weather conditions on a given day.

Is it normal for contrails to spread out and linger for hours getting bigger and bigger and linking upuntil an entire portion of the sky is greyed out and the sun has a halo around it through the contrails?

Given the right weather conditions, yes it is normal.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This looks very similar as to what I seen on Saturday whilst doing my paper round. There were more than one in the sky and they dont look like normal commercial plane contrails.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Sozen94]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I recorded this video on Thursday March 4th. It is on Waterfront Street near the SeaBus Terminal looking toward the north shore.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

So of the hundreds of flights that go over Vancouver everyday and leave contrails that disappear after a few minutes, some will stick around and spread out because of prevailing winds.

So how does the wind decide which trails to expand and darken our sky and which ones to clear away?

So these planes just happen to drop a contrail that lingers and grows and joins up with other contrails that linger and grow and the hundreds of other planes in the air in the same day, at the same time don't.

Private companies and governments admit to weather modification and cloud seeding.

Yet, it is just the weather on any given day doing this?

Laugh it up buddy.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Laugh it up buddy.

Well, this is exactly the type of snide remark I was expecting. As I said, your predetermination to believe in "chemtrails" is going to interfere with any logical explanation. You asked to "debunk this", but deep down you know no matter what explanation or "debunking" that comes your way you will still maintain your solid belief in "chemtrails". Neither I nor anyone else here can reverse an attitude punctuated with a "prove me wrong" premise. I can only hope that you will one day have a mind open enough to acquire some sort of education on the topic at hand. Good luck to you, sir.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join