It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Derailing Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
YES, It's finally here the thread you wan't to derail. This is not just an off topic thread but an on topic thread that's going to constantly change day in day out. The aim here is not to simply ignore what the above poster is saying but also to swing the flow of conversation in another direction and incorporate new subject matter.

I'll begin, I think there is lot of thread derailing going on ATS. Don't you believe so?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
YES, It's finally here the thread you wan't to derail. This is not just an off topic thread but an on topic thread that's going to constantly change day in day out. The aim here is not to simply ignore what the above poster is saying but also to swing the flow of conversation in another direction and incorporate new subject matter.

I'll begin, I think there is lot of thread derailing going on ATS. Don't you believe so?

OMGZORZ why would you make this thread?? People don't like paragraphs so lay off the paragraphs kk?? Thread derailing?? de-reail this!!@@

ps: I noticed no-one has said anything because the trolls don't find any fun in a thread that is *meant* to be derailed and off-topic. lol, a good point you are making.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

December_Rain,

I don not get what you are trying to say with this remark

Don't you believe so?

Are you suggesting that i should have a believe system in order to respond to your thread. I happen to not believe in any thing, does that mean i can't respond to your thread??

I am so done with you religious people!!!

Great thread!!!

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Are you suggesting that i should have a believe system

Oh IC so you are saying we are all a part of a SYSTEM?? Organized religion is the *only* way??? Thanks pal!! You say you are against religion yet imply a SYSTEM that is ORGANIZED???? WTF U think you R GHANDI?? LOLZZZZZZZZ

EDIT: BTW IT'S BELIEF NOT BELIEVE NEWB!!@

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by December_Rain

December_Rain, !!!Peace

Oh I can't have peace with 2 dancing bananas. Do you know how much pollution is out there one can hardly get any fresh fruits whatsoever. Ye now don't you bring up Al-Gore and the climategate I am warning you.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

I am so done with you religious people!!!

2 cups flour
4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp butter
3/4 cup milk

Blend the dry ingredients and cut in the butter.
Add milk and fold together for a dough.
Form the biscuits and place on lightly greased pan.

A pre-heated oven at 350f will have them cooked in under 20 minutes.

link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd4a501470e1.png[/atsimg]

PWNED!

link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
WTF U think you R GHANDI?? LOLZZZZZZZZ
What part of the post did you not understand.

I am so sick of this ignorance, you must be a dis-info agent.
The poster clearly thinks he is [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bbd4bf76b5f.jpeg[/atsimg]

I think this religious propaganda has gone on long enough.
Which reminds me, David Icke is releasing a new book.

Titled Ghandi:the complete guide to reptilian yoga

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Originally posted by Wookiep

WTF U think you R GHANDI?? LOLZZZZZZZZ
What part of the post did you not understand.

I am so sick of this ignorance, you must be a dis-info agent.
The poster clearly thinks he is [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bbd4bf76b5f.jpeg[/atsimg]

Oh yeah smart guy?? wheres the EVIDENCE! If thinking you're smart makes you smart simply by thinking you are, then keep denying ignorance, pal!

I think this religious propaganda has gone on long enough.
Which reminds me, David Icke is releasing a new book.

Titled Ghandi:the complete guide to reptilian yoga

Yeah and I just saw a purple elephant...and oh yeah PIGs FLY!!@

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Of topic.

What did you all think of the movie Avatar

Especialy where the guy turns in to some ( Smurf )

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
My own recipe for fantastic pie............

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Oh yeah smart guy?? wheres the EVIDENCE! If thinking you're smart makes you smart simply by thinking you are, then keep denying ignorance, pal!

Please don't inject a strawman argument by saying I am smart.

Yeah and I just saw a purple elephant...and oh yeah PIGs FLY!!!@

This clearly states otherwise.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9986d8eaf4fa.jpg[/atsimg]

Understanding that the above influences degeneracy of energy particle density in K-space which is clearly stated here.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de89353ee6ba.gif[/atsimg]

Edited to add that the edit bit below is an invasion of my privacy to edit anonymously.

[edit on 7/3/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by Wookiep

Please don't inject a strawman argument by saying I am smart.

Don't inject a potential strawman to try and make it seem like I was injecting a strawman to counter your argument. You are Ignorant!

This clearly states otherwise.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9986d8eaf4fa.jpg[/atsimg]

Understanding that the above influences degeneracy of energy particle density in K-space which is clearly stated here.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de89353ee6ba.gif[/atsimg]

Edited to add that the edit bit below is an invasion of my privacy to edit anonymously.

[edit on 7/3/10 by atlasastro]

ORLY?? Lets not refer to those michael jackson "dammed conspiracy theory websites" to make arguments shall we?? There are NO purple elephants OR pigs flying in that link. You gave NOTHING but some monkey and some guy that died everyone loved so much and made a USELESS argument. yeah yeah... you people are all the same!! :bnghd:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I don't see how anonymity has anything to do with....

YEAHHHH BABY........

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c682b35b4ece.jpg[/atsimg]

The Fembot trumps your chimpanzee.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This thread makes no sense.

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

This would be 16, but Bush stole the election on a hanging chad.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Derailed? This should put it back on track:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

We should be more aware of the facts and figures surrounding the true wishes of the contributers, you are correct there.

However we should always keep in mind when making such actions, the effects of the peoples choose on our freindly water loving Leeches.

Imho they are not accounted for , and indeed their voice is very little heard, and when it is is seldom understood.

It is time now to bring this Leechism to its final conclusion, and taking the lessons of history with Rascism etc I am sure many will agree its time for a level playing field as far as their needs and wishes to.

Therefore I propose to rebalance this long standing lack of fairness, a national Leech day and week, and I have Contacted Skeptic Overlord requesting their own forum, which many will agree on.

In addition to that I suggest we act as living embodiments of this new more balanced society and culture, and as has been shown in our experiences words dont make much differance.

Therefore I conclude we must "Be the Change" we want to see in this regard, and therefore surely the best way to do this is for all ATS members to have their own Pet Leech. If you are particularly passionate about this pressing and urgent topic maybe even get a colony.

From Personal Experience its best to not let your Leech out unsupervised at night when sleeping. They can sometimes gravitate to the "Doors" of our body such as mouths, anus and ears and noses. It is very tricky to remove them then and requires considerable experience of using Blunt Nose tweezers and a lit ciggarrette without causing any undue distress and suffering to your new friend.

I Know of a supply of Organic Fairly Traded Leeches at very reasonable Prices, or if you are not sure about the time factor involved in having your own leech(s) you can also Sponser one.

Just $1 per month will ensure a regular supply of Food (blood) and water for your adopted Leech, and you will recieve an update on their progress at monthly intervals, with a letter once a year from your adoptee.

I look forward to spreading this important issue to the top levels of both the Shadow and Puppet Governments as a matter of urgency, and I know ATS will as always be a shining example of bringing to truth the reality of the plight and situations of most of todays innocent leechs.

U2u me for prices and further support I hope to have a Leech 101 thread, Leech FAQ, and Leech guidelines threads up by the end of the day after SO creates the new forum. I am sure the competiion for the new moderators for this forum will be fierce so get involved now.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Your idea suck.
Literally.

No matter how hard you try, Obama is Nigerian, you won't change that.
Birthers unite.

I know they will back me.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Listen posters I am perfectly on topic here:

Just because the sun emits CME's and chadwickus spams his own threads, doesn't mean I am intentionally de-railing this thread. [yer the man chad]

Check this out! Jupiter and Mercury Converge!

Now THAT's de-railment.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join