It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Illuminati have infiltrated the USGS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
oh no! it's a global conspiracy!

NEWSFLASH: the Illuminati have sent out their secret encoded symbol on the USGS world web wide to announce their dominion of the world's volcanoes!

the website can be found HERE

And here is the iconic all seeing conspiracy - keeping a watch on the World's geologic affairs: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/954825da6f27.png[/atsimg]

We're in trouble now!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There is truth in jest. I recently saw an article in the archives here that everyone laughed off. It has come to pass. Some day when I feel braver, I will bring it up and tell what I know about it.

It just seems to me that they are being openly silly now to disguise their intent and to deflect the conspiracies as being 'ridiculous'. Beware. The latest tactic is hiding beneath absurdity.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
oh no! it's a global conspiracy!

NEWSFLASH: the Illuminati have sent out their secret encoded symbol on the USGS world web wide to announce their dominion of the world's volcanoes!

the website can be found HERE

And here is the iconic all seeing conspiracy - keeping a watch on the World's geologic affairs: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/954825da6f27.png[/atsimg]

We're in trouble now!

The Illuminati are dead. We have Illuminati wannabes in control of the world.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Illuminati eyes and hands setting up flying saucer navigation aids:

However, according to my friend, they switched clothing, so that the military survey crew looked like civilians, and vice-versa. The civilian-dressed (military) survey crew, would determine the location of each of the points, to be marked by the I.G.S. brasscaps, and were instructed to remove themselves from the area, after which the (military-dressed) civilian crew would then come to place the brass-caps.

One day, after locating a point, my friend left the area, then discovered that he had forgotten some of his equipment, and went back to get it. At that time, he came upon the other crew, while they were supposedly in the process of setting the I.G.S. brass-cap. This came as a surprise to them, because they were actually placing a device underneath where the I.G.S. brass-cap was to be placed.

This “sub point” was marked with the insignia of the Trilateral Commission, which was a triangle with a dot in the center, just as I had seen on the old Pojoaque viejo’s work box from the “p2” 1937 Los Alamos project. The civilians (dressed as military) were very angry at him for having disobeyed instructions, especially in view of the fact that he had seen the concealed device being set into cement, beneath the surface, above which the I.G.S. brass-cap was to be placed.

The secret point, marked by the Trilateral pyramid with a dot in the center (the Masonic/Egyptian “all-seeing eye of Bel, God, or Ra” as shown on the dollar bill), identified the “Illuminati” as the controlling, so-called “civilian” parties of the I.G.S.

Each of the secret geodetic points on our globe, placed at the vertices of geodetic triangles dividing our planet’s surface, apparently contains a crystal resonator set to respond to a distinct frequency, for navigating flying saucers (even unmanned ones), and even rockets, either manually, electronically, or by computer. Flying saucers can travel at least 9,000 m.p.h. At that speed-given other limitations on visibility—the resonators provide a means for computer navigation of saucers at high speeds, without visibility, and allow for accurately determining global locations.

See under I MEET A MEMBER OF THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION’S INTERNATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY TEAM

So saucer might run on vibrations mostly electrical.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Found one:

Location Los Alamos in the 1930s working on the saucer program
in America before being shipped to Germany.
ED: on this page:

TRILATERAL COMMISSION or Illuminati all the same big liars and
cheats and sneaks and low down snakes.

[edit on 3/12/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

top topics

join