It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Terrorist Attacks Were Done By Muslims… Except the 94% that Weren't

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
sorry didn't see this before posting. Just read the one below.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
What the heck does it mean by Latino's? Also why does that specific group have so much acts without anybody noticing?
Sorry about the condition of these questions. I myself don't like to profile other people like this because it is WRONG!

[Edited because of a misspelled word.]

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Time will bring secrets out whether someone likes it or not.

Whether you believe those secrets is up to you.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Who cares about the 80's? It's not relevant to the dangers we face today and skews the importance of the 'now'. I'd like to see a graph that addresses terrorism over the last decade up until the current day.

I would imagine that muslim terrorists would rank considerably higher in that graph. And that's the only graph I care about. We live in a post 911 world, not a pre 911 world!

IRM

[edit on 6/3/10 by InfaRedMan]

I agree...how about world wide violence since 911.... I would like to see that pie chart....

Actually I hate the word "terrorist" since it tends to only focus on the extremist against the West, and there are many more extremist in the world that are just happy killing in their own countries…

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
well according to that pie chart its mostly latinos.....exactly another reason to tighten our southern border and get rid of the illegals.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
they where still spinning the "bin laden the master mind of 9/11" on sky news a couple of mins ago when they mentioned about the fellow whos in pakistan hunting bin laden with a sword night vision goggles.

i just couldnt believe what i heard , would have thougth that they would check their facts before they make statements like that on international tv.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There has been a follow up report been published based on European data as pointed out to me by another member here, Im posting it here because I think it deserves a lot of notice!

All Terrorists are Muslims... Except.......

Hope this gives this thread a quick 'bump' and people see it. Good find in the first place OP!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I just posted the article on another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As I said in that thread, it's amusing to see that in the US figures, from 1980 - 2005, Jewish extremists outstripped the Mooslims in terrorism.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Hey Britguy (the member I was talking about who brought this to my attention)... are you following me!?

Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
From our perspective we are not the terrorists. And never will be. From a terrorist perspective we are the real terrorists and always will be.

We will never see the terror we cause to others. We will only notice what is being done to us in retaliation. Of course we support the side we live on. It is the good side? Its funny how the other side don't see the goodness we see on this side.

Maybe if we observed our kindness from the other side, would we notice why the others retaliate with terror and hate.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join